NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg!

Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg! - Page 42 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg!

Post by Snatchpato Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:33 pm

precursor wrote:1140 sees me go from 781 > 446. Round rank of 6. Was ranked 3700 after round 16 so pretty happy with the turnaround.
    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg! - Page 42 Giphy

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg! - Page 42 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 70 - Bundaberg Super Sunday, In Bundaberg!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:48 pm

1084.. 4153 > 3346 and into top 100 of fog @ 88
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:08 pm

978, stunted by a DCE and Elliot fail tonight. Played Gags, Mulitalo and a side of Teddy and Burton. So definitely some absolute beasts dragging up the not so good this week. Onwards!
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:11 pm

Cheeky advertisement for the last spot in the New Fantasy Fanatics NFL Dynasty League.

12 Team, Superflex, Tight End Premium Dynasty.

We've got some newbies and a couple more experienced players, but its good fun and good banter. Best if you are able to fill the job for a few years though (or find your own replacement). Looking to start the draft fairly soon for the NFL season starting in about 4 weeks. It makes for a good offset to NRL season.

Link below if you want the last position.

Who's in????

https://sleeper.app/i/E5Na5g7W5Nkw
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:15 pm

bigbruno wrote:

Banner incoming with 1 more of those runs.... cmonn big fella

I can see lots and lots of debate about the value of Fifita at the start of next season. Come to think of it. Where are all those people that were adamant that Cleary would still be the highest averaging player by some distance (at least 10 points I recall)

Munster, Cook & Hynes all higher with Papalii very close. I am so pleased the season ended up like this. I am surprised MattNZ did not do better under these circumstances
    Bazoots

Post by Bazoots Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:25 pm

Finished on 1035 pre-updates. Was hoping for a monster score but DCE and Elliott were slightly off. Just outside the top 1000 now. Have 2 trades left and would love to turn Lolo into Cotter but Im thinking holding onto that trade would be a bit more useful. Not bad for the second year playing fantasy
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:39 pm

Beside myself with inner fantasy turmoil this weekend. Was behind in my $$ H2H all weekend and lost it (thanks to DCE being a complete and utter spud). But the latest updates on that last game now have me ahead by 3 (I lost by 6, pre-updates).

Just a question to the long timers here... how likely are any further score adjustments from now until when lock out ends tomorrow? I know I have seen them in the past usually only a point or two that I've noticed. But I'm not sure I'll be able to rest tonight if there's still a chance the scores change again. Can anyone set a hombre's mind at ease? How final are the scores at the moment, would one say?

Congrats to the big scorers again this weekend. Some juicy scores about that I'd have loved to put up myself.

Who'd have ever guessed that my smartest trade going into today would have been something like DCE to Brimson (or Amone)? The eternal mindfuck that is Fantasy...
    Toothlessshark
    Toothlessshark

Post by Toothlessshark Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:50 pm

Played a man down so 16 total and hit 992. Can't complain too much, no trades left so just ride the roller-coaster till season end
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:53 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:Beside myself with inner fantasy turmoil this weekend. Was behind in my $$ H2H all weekend and lost it (thanks to DCE being a complete and utter spud). But the latest updates on that last game now have me ahead by 3 (I lost by 6, pre-updates).

Just a question to the long timers here... how likely are any further score adjustments from now until when lock out ends tomorrow? I know I have seen them in the past usually only a point or two that I've noticed. But I'm not sure I'll be able to rest tonight if there's still a chance the scores change again. Can anyone set a hombre's mind at ease? How final are the scores at the moment, would one say?

Congrats to the big scorers again this weekend. Some juicy scores about that I'd have loved to put up myself.

Who'd have ever guessed that my smartest trade going into today would have been something like DCE to Brimson (or Amone)? The eternal mindfuck that is Fantasy...

Looks like scores are in, so you should be safe. Those other little adjustments just before lockout are rare, but still known to happen. Those ones tomorrow morning just seem to come from nowhere. You won't fully know until lockout lifts but current standings are set besides those little ones.
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:53 pm

1075 Have closed the lead on third place Will Ennis but the top two are pulling away. Robson and Murray are killing me. Think they need a final round rest! Will need carnage to hit them and not my team to be any chance. Shaping up for a last round hail mary captain.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:00 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

I can see lots and lots of debate about the value of Fifita at the start of next season. Come to think of it. Where are all those people that were adamant that Cleary would still be the highest averaging player by some distance (at least 10 points I recall)

Munster, Cook & Hynes all higher with Papalii very close. I am so pleased the season ended up like this. I am surprised MattNZ did not do better under these circumstances

Bit unfair to say Cook and Munster better options than Cleary when their advantage boils down to not having a 1 on the scorecard, which could have happened to any of them.

What is clear is that Hynes was as good/better as a long-term captaincy option compared to Cleary. It'll be interesting next season as teams will probably only be able to start with one of them, Hynes won't be DPP and Cleary will be a couple of points discounted due to the send-off game, but is a certainty for Origin while Hynes isn't.

As for MattNZ - not selling Hynes would have helped, as would a host of other decisions.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:04 pm

That big time Fifita update ended my L8 run, was up by 3 now down by 4
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:05 pm

wolfking wrote:

Looks like scores are in, so you should be safe.  Those other little adjustments just before lockout are rare, but still known to happen.  Those ones tomorrow morning just seem to come from nowhere.  You won't fully know until lockout lifts but current standings are set besides those little ones.

Thanks mate. I hope one of my eyes can sleep tonight while the other one keeps an eye on the app. No way I'll be confident until it opens up again. Sure wish I had a fast forward button until that moment.

DarkKnight wrote:1075 Have closed the lead on third place Will Ennis but the top two are pulling away. Robson and Murray are killing me. Think they need a final round rest! Will need carnage to hit them and not my team to be any chance. Shaping up for a last round hail mary captain.

Good luck, cob. Absolutely killing it. Hope things go your way in those last few weeks... though I hope we can leave Murray outside of the carnage. Smile
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:05 pm

So League fixtures not showing bottom 8 finals? ie; see my own match but only the top 8 finals in the actual "fixtures" section.

Vaguely recall this happened last year and it wouldn't show more than four games each week but showed all games when it got to the pointy end of the brackets.

A+ or is it just me?
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:07 pm

DarkKnight wrote:1075 Have closed the lead on third place Will Ennis but the top two are pulling away. Robson and Murray are killing me. Think they need a final round rest! Will need carnage to hit them and not my team to be any chance. Shaping up for a last round hail mary captain.

The top 2 seem to be heavily related teams, with almost identical names and almost identical teams.
    Wonder if they are legit, or a chance of being disqualified for having multiple teams?
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:08 pm

robelgordo wrote:That big time Fifita update ended my L8 run, was up by 3 now down by 4

Ouch, sorry to hear it. He is actually the reason, in my favour, I may have had a win in my cash H2H after an initial loss.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:11 pm

filthridden wrote:So League fixtures not showing bottom 8 finals? ie; see my own match but only the top 8 finals in the actual "fixtures" section.

Vaguely recall this happened last year and it wouldn't show more than four games each week but showed all games when it got to the pointy end of the brackets.

A+ or is it just me?

We've noticed this in our work comp too.

You can see all fixtures in your phone app, it seems either iphone or the other one. But you can't see the lower fixtures on your PC (only the top 8, not the next 8.). As far as I can tell...
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:13 pm

mattnz wrote:

The top 2 seem to be heavily related teams, with almost identical names and almost identical teams.
    Wonder if they are legit, or a chance of being disqualified for having multiple teams?

Second changed its name a couple of weeks ago to take the piss. Was called something completely different until then, absolutely no evidence they're related, the top teams always are very similar by the end of season, obviously.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:13 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

We've noticed this in our work comp too.

You can see all fixtures in your phone app, it seems either iphone or the other one. But you can't see the lower fixtures on your PC (only the top 8, not the next 8.). As far as I can tell...

Actually, I just checked and I can see all fixtures on phone and PC this week. Couldn't last week.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:56 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

Bit unfair to say Cook and Munster better options than Cleary when their advantage boils down to not having a 1 on the scorecard, which could have happened to any of them.

What is clear is that Hynes was as good/better as a long-term captaincy option compared to Cleary. It'll be interesting next season as teams will probably only be able to start with one of them, Hynes won't be DPP and Cleary will be a couple of points discounted due to the send-off game, but is a certainty for Origin while Hynes isn't.

As for MattNZ - not selling Hynes would have helped, as would a host of other decisions.

Ha ha...

Cleary is a grubby suspension risk now.. You gotta account for that in your average to be fair. Cameron Murray is also well above Cleary's average

I am not sure about anyone else but Shaun Lane is my first picked next year

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:53 am