NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3

easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3

Post by easytiger Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:13 pm

JM you are an awesome competitor and would've been an equally deserving winner.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2 - Part 3

Post by Jumping Marlin Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:13 pm

Congrats ET, thoroughly deserved.
    I still am amazed at just how much work you put in!!

Plus, surely an omen. Tigers win GF next year.
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:15 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:Congrats ET, thoroughly deserved.  
    I still am amazed at just how much work you put in!!

Plus, surely an omen.  Tigers win GF next year.

You can lock that in - I'm excited to see them debut in the WNRL
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:15 pm

Thanks again FS, really appreciate the efforts.

And thanks again to all of you, I had such a fun time.   And I appreciate the votes. Thank you!

ET, we’ll done again.  Very much enjoyed the journey with you.

Last edited by Jumping Marlin on Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:17 pm

Thank you to all the jury and to all the players that made this game.

A big thank you to the people who voted for me - it means a lot, and a thank you to those who didn't vote for me - JM was a worthy choice
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:47 pm

Congrats bro, pretty much the perfect game. I take solace in the fact I voted for the winner lol
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:54 pm

StuDogg101 wrote:Congrats bro, pretty much the perfect game. I take solace in the fact I voted for the winner lol

Thanks Stu and appreciate the vote.
    I wanted to say that you revealing that you put together the Teeth swing vote shocked me. I did not see that coming.
    I had assumed it was Papa's play, so hats off to you (even though it made things harder for me) - big move, well executed
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:56 pm

Congrats ET, well deserved winner.

Commiserations JM so close yet again.

I've got my bronze medal engraved sitting on the mantel piece.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:01 pm

Well done ET, you deserve that.

JM, hard luck but welcome to the runners up club. Glad to have you as a member.
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:32 pm

Congratulations both, good game. Sorry I haven’t been around much. I did lodge a vote though.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:15 pm

easytiger wrote:

I wanted to say that you revealing that you put together the Teeth swing vote shocked me. I did not see that coming.
    I had assumed it was Papa's play, so hats off to you (even though it made things harder for me) - big move, well executed

It was a collaborative effort between a few people so can't take much credit but thanks lol. It was suggested to me and I merely steered things away from you and BL.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:35 pm

Congrats on the win ET, I enjoyed playing the game with you! GG!
    However, my vote went to JM as he had to survive more obstacles to get to the end
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:42 pm

easytiger wrote:

StuDogg101 wrote:

It was a collaborative effort between a few people so can't take much credit but thanks lol. It was suggested to me and I merely steered things away from you and BL.

I worked hard on gettting the Teeth swing vote, took a lot of messages and convincing to get that one across the line
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:00 am

Well done ET and well done JM. I was convinced I was gonna vote Marlin but your speech and answers to my questions won me over ET I could understand why you voted me out when you did and you nailed I was playing a subtle game and keeping options open etc....... also it was your wow move at final 6 I think it was that won me over whereas JM didn’t really have a wow move to me the winner had to have that big move. And for me you have to have a wow move. I also had much more respect for you social game ET as well it was better than I thought whilst you were a challenge beast.

Well done everyone too it was good fun. I won’t play next year though I want a break from it.
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:51 am

Chewie wrote:

I worked hard on gettting the Teeth swing vote, took a lot of messages and convincing to get that one across the line

There was a lot of counter-convincing going on from my end.
    I thought I had managed to convince Stu to stick solid...
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:57 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Well done ET and well done JM. I was convinced I was gonna vote Marlin but your speech and answers to my questions won me over ET I could understand why you voted me out when you did and you nailed I was playing a subtle game and keeping options open etc....... also it was your wow move at final 6 I think it was that won me over whereas JM didn’t really have a wow move to me the winner had to have that big move. And for me you have to have a wow move. I also had much more respect for you social game ET as well it was better than I thought whilst you were a challenge beast.

Well done everyone too it was good fun. I won’t play next year though I want a break from it.

Thank you Rabbits - that means a lot.

As you and I both know, when you were voted out I think you assured me that I would never get your vote if I made it to the final two.
    It speaks to your character that you were able to look past that and reassess with an open mind - not everyone can do that.

I actually forgot to mention that the clincher for me with your vote was when JM told me that you'd said you'd heard his name mentioned.
    I thought, yeah, you are the one mentioning JM's name - it made me laugh, but I thought that is such a subtle play, a half truth and a bit of a boss move. I knew (and he has confirmed) that if JM was feeling his security destabilised then he would also make big moves - which would be bad for my game.

You might not have been the biggest threat to win the game at that time, but you instantly became the biggest threat to derailing my game.
    Anyway, thanks again and good luck for tonight - I hope you enjoy it!
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:59 am

Papadontbleach wrote:Congratulations both, good game. Sorry I haven’t been around much. I did lodge a vote though.

Appreciate you dropping in Papa and voting.

I'm curious as to which way you would've voted?
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:17 am

Congratulations Easy, well played.
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:28 am

Moanaman wrote:Congratulations Easy, well played.

Thanks Moanaman, and thanks for the entertainment along the way with a tough question at the end - it certainly made it feel even more like a survivor final

Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:17 am

Excellent. Congrats, ET. You played a big game and are a well deserved winner. May you bask in the glory for the entire off-season. Smile

Congrats on being a fine runner-up too, JM.

I'll be honest, that when it finished up I was set on the ET vote as an easy given, as I'd played the fullness of my game with him as a part of it, and felt a quality bond there, via the game. But you put up some real quality last offerings in the final comments and answers, and I dare say swayed a few votes your way? Well played.

So to both of you, very well played and again, congrats on the win, ET.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:18 pm