NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it)

precursor
    precursor

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it) - Page 16 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it)

Post by precursor Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:17 pm

TheWeapon wrote:650 with Reynolds and Mam to come. Up to 480 overall. Oh what could have been if it didn’t captain Papenhuyzen 🥲

That is huge. You'd have to be right up there in terms of round rank surely?
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it) - Page 16 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 63 - The decider (not really but I watched the bluey episode today and loved it)

Post by SoylentGreen Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:30 pm

Revraiser wrote:Did Cheese get injured as well ?  4 weeks for that comment is insane. 4 weeks doesn't make a point, as is the thinking. Acknowledging publicly that he shouldn't say that is more of a fix.

No injury - apparently they're saying 3-4 weeks for the cheat comment
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:28 pm

SoylentGreen wrote:Just read that Cheese could miss 4 weeks?

Didn't watch the game and was happy with trading him in but could be another failure

4 weeks wow mind you I suppose calling the ref a cheat is not acceptable. When Tallis got sent off in origin for calling the ref a cheat I don't remember any consequences after that in terms of missed games.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:35 pm

Also bear in mind Tallis is an Aussie so calling the ref a cheat was just an heat in the moment honest mistake whereas that dirty Kiwi B. Smith bringing our game into disrepute lets throw the book at him. And remember back in the day when there was a test between Aussie & NZ & if there were players charged the Aussie test players would get off & play in the test whereas the Kiwi test players would be suspended.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:45 pm

Well at least I got bringing in Ipap and putting the C on him right stoked with that. Moses a very welcome score. Penisini and Pap have been my let downs. I’m 7/396 with Mam to come. After having 15 for round 13 but I couldn’t really attack this bye hard so just have 8. Expecting to drop ranks today though only having Mam. Current rank is 525 I started the round ranked 573. Staying in the top 700 would be nice.

I have 6 trades plus 4 left.

I’m eyeing off

Penisini to a 220k red dot
    Mam to a cheapie Volkman or C. Lewis

Then:

McInnes to Murray
    Mahoney to Grant
    Tohu to Cook

Then 1 plus 4 trades left

Cook
    Murray M. King Lolo
    Ipap Angus
    Cleary Moses
    Burton Aitken
    Teddy Hynes Pap

Grant Elliot T. May 220k looper
    RFM Koula Volkman/C. Lewis Kennedy

Thoughts? I am hoping to charge home strong!
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:53 pm

White Lightning wrote:Also bear in mind Tallis is an Aussie so calling the ref a cheat was just an heat in the moment honest mistake whereas that dirty Kiwi B. Smith bringing our game into disrepute lets throw the book at him. And remember back in the day when there was a test between Aussie & NZ & if there were players charged the Aussie test players would get off & play in the test whereas the Kiwi test players would be suspended.
    Conspiracy theories about the judiciary. Sure you’re a Kiwi and not a Qlder?
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:05 pm

standard-issue wrote:Pole’s post contact metres were insane. You would think anyone playing with that much heart for my mob should keep their spot in the 17.  Musgrove’s charge will be interesting.

Looks every bit a first grader.
    Impressive to rack up a team high 160MG+ in just his second game and real intensity. Hope we keep him...
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:21 pm

easytiger wrote:

Impressive to rack up a team high 160MG+ in just his second game and real intensity. Hope we keep him...
    Where was Tamou?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:24 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:Pole’s post contact metres were insane. You would think anyone playing with that much heart for my mob should keep their spot in the 17.  Musgrove’s charge will be interesting.

Surely Uto and Pole can do a job for the rest of the season

Yeah, Tamou and Musgrove news will be interesting. Early doors but Icey shaping up to be just as good off the bench.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:25 pm

Chewie wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:I will be lucky to make 430 from my 9 playing, certainly the other end of the spectrum to most on here. Have lost close to 100 ranks from 365th to 454. Mam and the Palace today. A bit of luck today and I may return to the 300’s.

I have a trade left this Round but only 2 in total. Normally I would throw everything at Byes, but with a back 3 of Ted/Papz/Hynes; no Hooker cover; and the potential Pamfus restings, I’ll play it safe and hold the trade.
    Top 500 is pretty solid

Very happy with it mate, but as a fellow Bye planner we always expect big jumps. I’ll be stoked if I stay where I was last week, particularly after Ilias!!!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:27 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    easytiger wrote:

Where was Tamou?

Calf apparently.
    AL
    AL

Post by AL Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:45 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Very happy with it mate, but as a fellow Bye planner we always expect big jumps. I’ll be stoked if I stay where I was last week, particularly after Ilias!!!

Hard to be too happy when Welshy is in front of us Welsh
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:56 pm

Any word on Ilias ?  Not for points Very Happy  the red dot.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:57 pm

Watched last nights game on replay.  Agree with other comments that referring / bunkering wasn’t up to scratch.

Someone made a comment that it’s about time Brooks defenders have no where to hide anymore.  I agree, WTF was Brooks doing?

I’m a 5-10 mins period before /after half time:

1: Tigers down a man and he goes for the hero play on tackle 2, and Tigers lose the ball.
    2: Eels then attack and Brooks has a chance to clean it up and dives feet first at the ball and misses it altogether. Eels score.
    3: Tries to tackle Moses with a feet first tackle rather than a head first approach.  Moses easily palms him off and scores again.

And then when there is a faint hope with 2 minutes to go he kicks it out on the full with a kick that, even if he executed it well, wasn’t on.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:09 pm

AL wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

Hard to be too happy when Welshy is in front of us Welsh

Welsh
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:47 pm

When next week rolls around having only 1 Panther will be a joy
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:55 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:Watched last nights game on replay.  Agree with other comments that referring / bunkering wasn’t up to scratch.

Someone made a comment that it’s about time Brooks defenders have no where to hide anymore.  I agree, WTF was Brooks doing?

I’m a 5-10 mins period before /after half time:

1: Tigers down a man and he goes for the hero play on tackle 2, and Tigers lose the ball.
    2: Eels then attack and Brooks has a chance to clean it up and dives feet first at the ball and misses it altogether. Eels score.
    3: Tries to tackle Moses with a feet first tackle rather than a head first approach.  Moses easily palms him off and scores again.

And then when there is a faint hope with 2 minutes to go he kicks it out on the full with a kick that, even if he executed it well, wasn’t on.

If Jock Madden did it, it'd be a bit frustrating but you'd figure he's only played a handful of games.
    However, Luke Brooks has played over 150 games - it's just not good enough - either the dude has suffered from not having the right people around him with his development, or he simply doesn't practice enough (IMO)
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:04 pm

4 weeks ago I was aware that I was zagging when everyone else was zigging when I picked up Ramsey over Mam. I don’t think I fully appreciated the magnitude of it though- A congested top 5 where everyone else has Mam and only I have Ramsey. Im starting to get a little nervous, I might need some support. Where is Snatch to cheer on Rambo with me? Laugh 3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:05 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:

You should go back and see Sheens reaction to that kick
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:06 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:4 weeks ago I was aware that I was zagging when everyone else was zigging when I picked up Ramsey over Mam. I don’t think I fully appreciated the magnitude of it though- A congested top 5 where everyone else has Mam and only I have Ramsey. Im starting to get a little nervous, I might need some support. Where is Snatch to cheer on Rambo with me? Laugh 3

I have both so how about them apples 🍎

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:23 pm