NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 38 - Prime Time Send Off

rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 38 - Prime Time Send Off - Page 46 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 38 - Prime Time Send Off

Post by rhinoceroo Sun May 01, 2022 10:17 pm

lukeayee wrote:With jack Wighton out its going to make the decision to cash in Schnieder a bit harder. Also plays the bye, so guess he has to stay.

Ah, I didn't know Wighton was out. Just hope Schneider can eke out a few 40s and not get dropped for whoever replaces Wighton before R13.

Last edited by rhinoceroo on Sun May 01, 2022 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 38 - Prime Time Send Off - Page 46 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 38 - Prime Time Send Off

Post by Rabbits21 Sun May 01, 2022 10:18 pm

WT Winfield wrote:

Well over 900 mate Cool I kept thinking Hastings had over 70 already, then I'd see it was Brooks Laughing

Break into the the top 1k or just on the cusp?
    Hey mate my smile has gotten bigger as the weekend has gone on tbh a brilliant night out at Gosford with mates and a Souths win,  a photo with Cam Murray, a Roosters loss the next day with Souths now above them on the ladder and now a great fantasy round. Oh and I found out last Friday my Nanna her cancer hasn’t spread to her organs it’s just a tumour in some lymph nodes (she had her breast off 3 weeks ago with cancer) so she needs 4-6 weeks radiation but should be ok. 

I scored 935 mate which has seen my rank come in from 1550 to 775 overall I can’t believe it I keep looking at it like it’s not real........ 3 weeks ago I was 5500 rank so I’ve had a big charge. I did Randall to Talakai and Mann to Hastings. Grant, Cleary, Hynes, Teddy, Pap, Angus, Starling, Hastings, Jones all killed it for me. Overall score is 7027 and 22nd placed in FOG so yeah I’m so stoked.

Concern for me is having just 6 round 13 guys at this stage hoping I can get that up to around 10. Will wait for TLT before looking at it I trade. I’m predicting a chaotic and spicy TLT this week actually........

Have 22 plus 4 trades left.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun May 01, 2022 10:21 pm

Aardvark wrote:

Couple of Pepsi max and he’s climbing up a step ladder clapping those hands raw!! Every time, I have no doubt in my mind!
    I did actually clap so hard on Friday night that there was a bit of skin about to come off my left hand no joke   lol!

And if I try meow back at my cat I can’t as my high pitched voice is gone I lost it at the game. Also I miust about to watch the game back now actually to finish my weekend.
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Sun May 01, 2022 10:23 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

Ah, I didn't know Wighton was out. Just hope Schneider can eke out a few 40s and not get dropped for whoever replaces Wighton before R13.

The dangerous tackle. Think he sits a few games out.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sun May 01, 2022 10:29 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Hey mate my smile has gotten bigger as the weekend has gone on tbh a brilliant night out at Gosford with mates and a Souths win,  a photo with Cam Murray, a Roosters loss the next day with Souths now above them on the ladder and now a great fantasy round. Oh and I found out last Friday my Nanna her cancer hasn’t spread to her organs it’s just a tumour in some lymph nodes (she had her breast off 3 weeks ago with cancer) so she needs 4-6 weeks radiation but should be ok. 

I scored 935 mate which has seen my rank come in from 1550 to 775 overall I can’t believe it I keep looking at it like it’s not real........ 3 weeks ago I was 5500 rank so I’ve had a big charge. I did Randall to Talakai and Mann to Hastings. Grant, Cleary, Hynes, Teddy, Pap, Angus, Starling, Hastings, Jones all killed it for me. Overall score is 7027 and 22nd placed in FOG so yeah I’m so stoked.

Concern for me is having just 6 round 13 guys at this stage hoping I can get that up to around 10. Will wait for TLT before looking at it I trade. I’m predicting a chaotic and spicy TLT this week actually........

Awesome mate! All the best for your Nan. She supports the Roosters doesn't she, or is that your other Nan? Either way, she'd love that photo with Murray too I bet. I'm not even a Rabbits fan and I'm jealous Laughing

Famous Rabbit charge right there up to 775. Got plenty of players that people are looking to bring in next week too, so got a leg up. Plenty of time to add some Rd 13 players, quality over quantity and can smash Rd 17 then too.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2022 11:07 pm

Luciano (ankle) one to keep an eye on, didn't look good. If out long term, Could mean seyfarth edge where he's scored 54 & 59 both games he's played 80 there.
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Sun May 01, 2022 11:20 pm

WT2K wrote:Luciano (ankle) one to keep an eye on, didn't look good. If out long term, Could mean seyfarth edge where he's scored 54 & 59 both games he's played 80 there.

I think seyarth always brings something to the tigers when he plays, reminds me of the cowboys young forwards, all effort, big hits and hard runs, he often gives away a few errors/penalties with his exuberance

Dunno if it translates into fantasy points but he’s definitely a good player
    poisoncup
    poisoncup

Post by poisoncup Sun May 01, 2022 11:39 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

Mate, for some reason I want you to win Fantasy more than I want myself to win Fantasy.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Mon May 02, 2022 12:24 am

WT Winfield wrote:

Awesome mate! All the best for your Nan. She supports the Roosters doesn't she, or is that your other Nan? Either way, she'd love that photo with Murray too I bet. I'm not even a Rabbits fan and I'm jealous Laughing

Famous Rabbit charge right there up to 775. Got plenty of players that people are looking to bring in next week too, so got a leg up. Plenty of time to add some Rd 13 players, quality over quantity and can smash Rd 17 then too.
    Yes mate she goes for the Roosters but she still likes the Rabbitohs. Thanks mate yeah hoping Jones is not benched but if he is with Fitzgibbon back (watch O’Brien name Fitzgibbon in the 22 jersey) I would consider a sneaky option a guy like Dylan Walker mate currently priced at around 30-31 gonna be around 425k could make around 100k plays round 13 and in 5 out of 7 games he’s had this year his avg is around 40 and he’s had two injury affected games where he has not gone well. Jurbo will play origin and I’m hearing Haumole is gonna be in the squad too. I asked Lukey from LMC diehard Manly fan what he thinks Dylan’s mins will be upcoming and he said if fit around 50-55mins. 

I know it’s risky if I did go that way but the other guy I looked at was Elliot but I can’t trust Ricky I just can’t. Anyway hoping Jones starts again and I don’t have to worry.

Other guys to keep an eye on is will Tass be named is he a pick up and what happens with Taylan May......

The one I think back in a week or 2 that I’ll likely really want come round 13 is Tohu.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Mon May 02, 2022 12:26 am

WT2K wrote:Luciano (ankle) one to keep an eye on, didn't look good. If out long term, Could mean seyfarth edge where he's scored 54 & 59 both games he's played 80 there.
    Garner being around is the concern though too re Seyfarth.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2022 12:36 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Ken M is the only outside due back within the next month. Gildart most likely back to state cup, Kepaoa centre with Ken on the wing. Garner will most likely be staying at centre until Laurie is due back which is most likely around the bye.
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Mon May 02, 2022 2:02 am

Anyone know how long kodi niko and CHT are out

ASI passed my eye test and he’s cheap, and dual position

I love getting gun half’s out of position

Worked with Hynes, jury still out on burton

What asi did on a few days notice was very impressive
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon May 02, 2022 3:38 am

WT2K wrote:
    Ken M is the only outside due back within the next month. Gildart most likely back to state cup, Kepaoa centre with Ken on the wing. Garner will most likely be staying at centre until Laurie is due back which is most likely around the bye.

Thought Gildart played ok yesterday. In fact thought all the Tigers played ok, not sure how they lost. Weakest performer was probably... an out of position Garner.

(Ps. Douehi at centre when he's back?)
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon May 02, 2022 3:41 am

GarethEllisismyDad wrote:Anyone know how long kodi niko and CHT are out

Niko was out with Covid, so no known timescale - it's not often it's long term with vaxxed young guys but who knows?

CHT 3-4 weeks with ball concussion.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Mon May 02, 2022 5:01 am

Euan Aitken just got engaged. I don't know why he's copying me but I think I'm his idol.

Not sure what this means for his fantasy output.
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Regulator Mon May 02, 2022 7:40 am

GarethEllisismyDad wrote:Anyone know how long kodi niko and CHT are out

I'm not sure how much Kodi being back matters anyway. He's shit, and Brown appears to have finally figured that out too.

Asi looked great, problem is CHT was only 3-4 weeks.

Asi might be a chance to take the centre spot nobody seems to want there, but that's a big dice roll.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon May 02, 2022 7:46 am

Rabbits21 wrote:

Garner hasn't started in the 2nd row all year. I wouldn't think he is a massive threat
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon May 02, 2022 7:50 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

Thought Gildart played ok yesterday.

You think differently to the majority of Tigers fans online. He's a major defensive liability. Not so obvious when the team sucks in general, but when the rest of the team is starting to get its act together it becomes a noticable problem
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon May 02, 2022 7:54 am

Milchcow wrote:

You think differently to the majority of Tigers fans online. He's a major defensive liability. Not so obvious when the team sucks in general, but when the rest of the team is starting to get its act together it becomes a noticable problem

Fair enough, you'll have been watching more carefully than me. He's certainly very small for a modern-day NRL centre and doesn't look that quick, but wouldn't have picked him out as a casual viewer as particularly bad yesterday.
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Mon May 02, 2022 8:08 am

Really looking forward to Storm v Panthers round 10 match now.

Will be a humdinger of a match, more or less a grand final come early type match!

Hope they hype it up big time as it could be like a minor state of O match, that's level of quality I think it will be

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 am