NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Mattnz's circle-jerk Talakai jizzathon

filthridden
    filthridden

Mattnz's circle-jerk Talakai jizzathon - Page 4 Empty Re: Mattnz's circle-jerk Talakai jizzathon

Post by filthridden Mon May 02, 2022 9:16 am

WT2K wrote:Ah, that explains last night. Talakai was the nrlsctalk banner curse. The banner is 7/8 this season. The only player to beat the banner has been Cleary last week... Everyone else has tanked it  Mad Razz

Interesting stuff! Checking out fantasy the following applies:

Papenhuyzen

19 (83pt drop)

Ponga

24 (78pt drop)

Talakai

30 (77pt drop)

so should post high 30-high 40s against the Warriors?
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Mattnz's circle-jerk Talakai jizzathon - Page 4 Empty Re: Mattnz's circle-jerk Talakai jizzathon

Post by lukeayee Mon May 09, 2022 3:16 am

Matt where are ya mate. Just yanking your chain and having some fun. Why don't you come back. It's all a good laff

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2022 10:39 am

This still going? Need a big one from him this week to get the tissues out again

Mattnz's circle-jerk Talakai jizzathon - Page 4 Giphy

B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:04 am

mattnz wrote:

Yep, looking like the buy of the year at $424k when many of us brought him in after that game. The ongoing PODdyness of him due to perceived risk factors when he was cheap just makes having him even sweeter.

Nice to have a safe place to discuss him Smile

Not sure why others that don't have him don't see him being in Turbo 2021 form. I think they are just in denial. The game this week was as good as any game Turbo played last season.

I expect most bring in Hastings this week and from what I have heard in the chat so far, everyone that doesn't already have Talakai see him as too expensive after this week, at high $600ks. I think they are in real danger of missing the standout player who will score much higher than anyone else in their position.

Currently averaging 73 at CTR, which is likely unsustainable, but 55-60 could easily be possible for the rest of the season. Buying him at a 47 price point is still a deal for a guy in his form, who will have a negative BE again next week.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:15 pm

Wow this thread died on its ass
    So after the Morgan Harper game in round 7 he only scored more than 50 points twice and ended up priced  in the 400's similar to when he started at centre

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:10 pm

:]
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:08 pm

When he said Talakai was going to have a Trbo-like season maybe he meant Trbo 2022. Or Ben.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:25 pm

And look what it led to re Talakai's origin performance, the expectation was infinite
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:10 am

rhinoceroo wrote:When he said Talakai was going to have a Trbo-like season maybe he meant Trbo 2022. Or Ben.
    Or Jake if he was playing centre.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:30 am

Revraiser wrote:And look what it led to re Talakai's origin performance, the expectation was infinite

Wait is Mattnz Brad Fittler ? They would make sense now

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:42 pm