NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

Post by StormTrooper96 Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:39 am

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:Niukore looks to have CTR locked down for a decent stretch for most of the year.

Priced at 31.

Averages a touch over 40 at 80 minutes playing CTR.

Anyone interested? Available at MID only

Apparently Solomone Naiduki is fairly rated by the Eels faithful, coming through the ranks.

3 games so far for the feeder club.
    1 try, 4 LB's, 9 TB's, AVG 157mg

averaging 31.3 pts.

Many were expecting him to be named this week.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:42 am

Maybe it is unwise to consider getting rid off Walters.

Apparently Reynolds is playing on a

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 30 9k=

Last edited by The Dolphin Conspiracies on Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:45 am

StormTrooper96 wrote:

Apparently Solomone Naiduki is fairly rated by the Eels faithful, coming through the ranks.

3 games so far for the feeder club.
    1 try, 4 LB's, 9 TB's, AVG 157mg

averaging 31.3 pts.

Many were expecting him to be named this week.

Naiduki is a little way off first grade yet. Got talent buPent very raw. They have been looking for an opportunity to slot Niukore into the side. Penisni is a much more viable option than Naiduki Loizero et al. at the moment. Also, with Perham on the bench; Niukore may still spend some time at MID, where he may score even better
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:46 am

https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2022/04/13/coachs-comment-round-six/

Ricky confirmed Hudson Young will get 80 mins this week.. in NSW Cup.

Mentioned again how he hadn't been training properly, only being able to do 1 or 1.5 sessions per week, and that wasn't helping him get better, but also said that he was now back to full training this week.

Soo... hmm..........
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:47 am

my tv broke wrote:https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2022/04/13/coachs-comment-round-six/

Mentioned again how he hadn't been training properly, only being able to do 1 or 1.5 sessions per week, and that wasn't helping him get better, but also said that he was now back to full training this week.

Soo... hmm..........

Anything around Starling mate? Or what role Savage will play?
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:48 am

Cap'n Ranta wrote:Breaking News:

BURTON HAS A PICTURE!!!!!!

No actual relevance other than to point out a player with 28% ownership took 6+weeks to be put into the system.............

Edit: Just checked its on Desktop only so far.......

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 28 - My name is Marcelo Montoya, you killed my shoulder, prepare for a homophobic slur - Page 30 Giphy
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:50 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

Seems a bit sideways to me mate. I'd say if you don't have May by now it's too late, but what do I know

I see your two quotes, and I raise you two quotes  Wink

Rabbits21 wrote:Trades were

Fifita to Koula
    J. King to Cleary

I had a bad round rank down from 3546 to 5545. Only scored 771. Letdowns were M. King, Arrow, Mann, Penisini, Tago, Pap, Teddy and S. Crichton. Cleary C 58 a bit underwhelming, Grant, Starling killed it along with Haas and Ilias has started some price rises.

Just have 3k itb now. Have used 5 out of a possible 8 trade opportunities.

Team is the following with 27 trades left til round 19

Grant
    Haas Mann M. King
    Arrow Jones
    Cleary Schneider
    Tago Penisini
    Teddy Hynes Pap

S. Crichton Randall Starling Nanai
    Ilias Leo Thompson Billy Smith Koula

Early thoughts are if Angus is named to start I’ll do Arrow to Angus.

Do we think S. Crichton is a hold? Or is it too late and stupid to do him to Taylan May?

Rabbits21 wrote:Just have 3k itb now. Have used 5 out of a possible 8 trade opportunities.

Team is the following with 27 trades left til round 19

Grant
    Haas Mann M. King
    Arrow Jones
    Cleary Schneider
    Tago Penisini
    Teddy Hynes Pap

S. Crichton Randall Starling Nanai
    Ilias Leo Thompson Billy Smith Koula

Early thoughts are if Angus is named to start I’ll do Arrow to Angus.

Do we think S. Crichton is a hold? Or is it too late and stupid to do him to Taylan May?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:51 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Anything around Starling mate? Or what role Savage will play?

Paraphrased, Savage is there to cover outside backs. Ricky mentioned a number of times already this season a back has gone down midgame and they've had to use a forward as cover.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:53 am

my tv broke wrote:https://www.raiders.com.au/news/2022/04/13/coachs-comment-round-six/

Soo... hmm..........

That's.....umm......strange.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:56 am

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:Niukore looks to have CTR locked down for a decent stretch for most of the year.

Priced at 31.

Not this again 😂
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:59 am

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

Naiduki is a little way off first grade yet. Got talent buPent very raw. They have been looking for an opportunity to slot Niukore into the side. Penisni is a much more viable option than Naiduki Loizero et al. at the moment. Also, with Perham on the bench; Niukore may still spend some time at MID, where he may score even better

Scratch this Russel is due back Week 8-10 now. Good news for those that still have him. LOW BE. Potential cheapie waiting for everyone else
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:00 am

Not really feeling it for any forwards under $600  maybe radley, cotter, starling

Last edited by Khany on Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:01 am

Big news, Taumalolo wearing the 10 jersey at the captains run.

Also, Drinkwater wearing the 4. Cotter in the 3. And Dearden in the 13.

Huge shakeup lol!
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:02 am

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:Is anyone seriously considering Hastings this week?

He is not a must-have by any stretch, but appears to be the lead playmaker now going forward. Douehi is still listed as indefinite on the causality ward. The increase in kick metres alone should result in an additional 7-8 points, as well as more playmaking opportunities.

I am thinking of upgrading him from Walters --- although perhaps this is a little sideways

There isn't enough room on this forum for multiple trolls.
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:05 am

my tv broke wrote:Big news, Taumalolo wearing the 10 jersey at the captains run.

Also, Drinkwater wearing the 4. Cotter in the 3. And Dearden in the 13.

Huge shakeup lol!

You sure it wasn't Tolo wearing 1, Drinkwater wearing the 14, Cotter the 13 and Dearden the 3?

Makes more sense to me.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:05 am

lukeayee wrote:

There isn't enough room on this forum for multiple trolls.

No trolling...

Hastings has got significant potential... especially if he is playing a dominant role as it appears he will - priced at 435 k. Could easily by 600 k in the not too distant future
    Antipodean1
    Antipodean1

Post by Antipodean1 Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:09 am

The Goat Boys wrote:

Not worried about red dots?

Potential Bsmith or Vailea to Koula or Taafe

Yeah not happy holding two dots, but I am not 100% on Koutu and I am definitely not touching Taafe.

I am hoping a genuine cashie crops up, I might take the punt on Koutu this week, as I have only done 1 trade so far this week.

Thanks for the feedback. Cheers

OK pulled the trigger on BSmith to Koala2.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:15 am

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

No trolling...

Hastings has got significant potential... especially if he is playing a dominant role as it appears he will - priced at 435 k. Could easily by 600 k in the not too distant future

I don't really see where the points come from tbh. Tigers are busted and he isn't going to dominate kick metres.

But also if you want to do it, do it

Last edited by my tv broke on Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:20 am

Priced at 31.

Wrong way round surely? You want a MID who's available at CTR, not a CTR who's available at mid!
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:33 am

Is Bully + Vailea to Taaffe + Koula worth it?

Not particularly convinced by either, but I've only used 3 trades so far so happy enough to risk a couple of guys who might make money for two who definitely won't.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:12 am