NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 25 years without parole for Payne Haas

SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 25 years without parole for Payne Haas - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 25 years without parole for Payne Haas

Post by SoylentGreen Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:04 pm

lukeayee wrote:

I don't know him, which is why im not prepared to persecute him over whats been described.

I have said things to friends of different races which under the same microscope would label me a racist. Yet these are people I would sacrifice a great deal for and them for me.

Just a few days ago, WL used the term "Abo" here. Is he now a racist? The answer is, I don't know. I don't know truthfully if any of you are. The same goes for Teddy, you are all so quick to judge him and i guarantee none of you actually know him. He could have an asian girlfriend for all we know. Would any of you judge him then? Point is none of you actually have any clue what you are talking about, but want to bang on about it and others over and over again like you are free from judgement.

STFU im so sick of hearing about it and all the other judgement passed down on NRL players for menial acts.

Focus on stuff that actually matters.

My last post because ironically all im doing now is perpetuating it.

IMO, yes

I was going to say something at the time but didn't want to get involved in an internet argument. It's actually been bugging me though, and if you don't call stuff out to avoid conflict it just perpetuates the problem.
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 25 years without parole for Payne Haas - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 25 years without parole for Payne Haas

Post by The Goat Boys Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:05 pm

TU: Sexton to Cleary

TD: Hold trades
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:05 pm

lukeayee wrote:

I don't know him, which is why im not prepared to persecute him over whats been described.

I have said things to friends of different races which under the same microscope would label me a racist. Yet these are people I would sacrifice a great deal for and them for me.

Just a few days ago, WL used the term "Abo" here. Is he now a racist? The answer is, I don't know. I don't know truthfully if any of you are. The same goes for Teddy, you are all so quick to judge him and i guarantee none of you actually know him. He could have an asian girlfriend for all we know. Would any of you judge him then? Point is none of you actually have any clue what you are talking about, but want to bang on about it and others over and over again like you are free from judgement.

STFU im so sick of hearing about it and all the other judgement passed down on NRL players for menial acts.

Focus on stuff that actually matters.

My last post because ironically all im doing now is perpetuating it.
    Feel free to persecute him, he owned up to it -eventually, when he as forced to. Something about overwhelming evidence. What is your definition of racism? Are you racist only if you do it sober, do it more than once, or do it without your drunken mates around?

Last edited by The Pascoe Fiasco on Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:06 pm

TU: Squid Games
    TD: Sopranos
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:07 pm

OK everyone, this is entered the fourth page of discussion now - please move to the off topic thread if you want to continue:

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t1892p20-offtopic-sizzler-thread

Cheers

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:10 pm

Anyone else trading in Tedesco now?
    I like my coffee with milk too

Coffee

The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:11 pm

hymenbustas wrote:

When you make an unprovoked, racist comment to a random Asian girl walking in the opposite direction, you’re a racist.

Luke’s take on this whole thing is quite funny. You can tell he lived a privileged life growing up in the eastern burbs
    There is a very big Asian population on the Eastern suburbs. He might just need to get his minority butler to go get the dictionary and search for he definition of racism.

Last edited by The Pascoe Fiasco on Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lukeayee
    lukeayee

Post by lukeayee Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:12 pm

Boozecluez wrote:Anyone else trading in Tedesco now?
    I like my coffee with milk too

Coffee

No, but im trading in latrell. Nobody can label me anything now.

Tempted by Cwalker as well.

Ironically.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:12 pm

I FOR ONE AM VERY EXCITED TO WATCH FOOTY TONIGHT AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO TALKING FOOTY IN THE COMING HOURS LEADING UP TO THE FOOTY.
    Drifterspence
    Drifterspence

Post by Drifterspence Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:15 pm

Took a look back at my week 1 squad after the first TLT and I had both TPJ and Bird, but quickly dropped bird for nanai before the game, to bank the cash, then when TPJ got dropped the only EDGE player available who was any good was I.Pap.

So somehow, I got lucky, avoided Bird, got Nanai and I.Pap. very happy with that on reflection.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:15 pm

Snatchpato wrote:I FOR ONE AM VERY EXCITED TO WATCH FOOTY TONIGHT AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO TALKING FOOTY IN THE COMING HOURS LEADING UP TO THE FOOTY.
    I like this. I don’t like my team

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:16 pm

Let’s move on
    We have already established lukeaye was defending cleary here

Anyways I am tempted to bring in Talakai
    Because I play this game for fun
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:17 pm

danseels1985 wrote:With Koula off the cards for this week now should I
    TU:Fifita to Cleary
    TD: Hold trades

In the same boat mate. I think what it comes down to is do you prefer to watch Cleary or Fifita as a non owner?

I’ve owned Fifita for 4 weeks and hated every minute. Cleary is definitely going to be a keeper and captain all year, whereas Fifita has proven he is not going to be a captain, and maybe even not a keeper if this is his new norm.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:17 pm

Snatchpato wrote:I FOR ONE AM VERY EXCITED TO WATCH FOOTY TONIGHT AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO TALKING FOOTY IN THE COMING HOURS LEADING UP TO THE FOOTY.

PAPENHUYZEN HE'S ELECTRIC

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:18 pm

WT2K wrote:

PAPENHUYZEN HE'S ELECTRIC

If he shaved one side of his head would he run around in circles?
    Asking for a friend
    Holy Moly
    Holy Moly

Post by Holy Moly Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:18 pm

I never had D Fifita last year and got smoked. I started with him this year and am disappointed due to the price tag, but am holding. I saw him have a good run in round 1 and saw what all the fuss was about. It just surprises me that if the rugby league community can see that he needs more ball and more involvement then the Titans coach and management should be able to see it too, but don't seem to be doing anything about it.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:21 pm

AND IF THE GAME IS BORING, I WILL JUST WATCH THE LATEST EPISODE OF MOON KNIGHT IN PEACE

(or maybe Big Fat Quiz from the weekend)
    Doggiezbrah
    Doggiezbrah

Post by Doggiezbrah Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:24 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Have you got Cleary mate? My fingers are twitchy..... might get him still. Would leave EMG’s of Leo, Ilias, Koula and Billy Smith though.

Fifita for Cleary this week. No looking back  NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 25 years without parole for Payne Haas - Page 30 1f600
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:25 pm

Holy Moly wrote:I never had D Fifita last year and got smoked. I started with him this year and am disappointed due to the price tag, but am holding. I saw him have a good run in round 1 and saw what all the fuss was about. It just surprises me that if the rugby league community can see that he needs more ball and more involvement then the Titans coach and management should be able to see it too, but don't seem to be doing anything about it.

It's amazing watching last game all his team mates rip into on hit ups and he jogs everywhere. Nowhere to be seen for try attempt on his side and final match winning try. Where is he that you can't see him in wide camera shot both times??? It's because he's hanging out the back like a lazy c**t

Last edited by Loomer on Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:25 pm

Milchcow wrote:

AND IF THE GAME IS BORING, I WILL JUST WATCH THE LATEST EPISODE OF MOON KNIGHT IN PEACE

(or maybe Big Fat Quiz from the weekend)
    I’m not sure what I think about having to wait 7 days to see the next episode

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:35 am