NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 16 - That's a Starling Choice

Loomer
    Loomer

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 16 - That's a Starling Choice - Page 44 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 16 - That's a Starling Choice

Post by Loomer Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:53 pm

Milchcow wrote:Worth making the point that you shouldn't trade someone in because of their BE

Case in point my Watson>Nanai trade last week.

I had Nanai fever from almost putting in my team to begin and FOMO lack of money to bring in Grant. I was still convinced on no trade last week but benching was tipping point even with solid logic Watson would play good minutes off bench
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 16 - That's a Starling Choice - Page 44 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 16 - That's a Starling Choice

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:55 pm

Camo123 wrote:Which absolute potato would you play and which 2 would you loop out of this sorry lot

Grant getting COVID has screwed me, thinking play Bullemor, loop Ilias with Coates/Walters

Bullemor
    Ilias
    Coates
    Walters
    BSmith

Yep, you don't need our help.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:55 pm

Mulvy wrote:

FTFY Very Happy

Razz
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:56 pm

Camo123 wrote:Which absolute potato would you play and which 2 would you loop out of this sorry lot

Grant getting COVID has screwed me, thinking play Bullemor, loop Ilias with Coates/Walters

Bullemor
    Ilias
    Coates
    Walters
    BSmith

I think ideally you want to loop Coates as first look. Has the most potential to pull a hat-trick 70 out of his arse. Would mean Walters is your 19 and you disregard the other two, unless there are some advanced shenanigans techniques available. Put it on the loophole thread...

*Edit* ah, didn't see you had to play one of them, loop the others. Tricky.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:57 pm

So thought I would share this, a bit unrelated to footy but after we went into lockdown last year and being a bit jaded with footy after magic round I got into painting
    So I suppose if people wondered where I disappeared to or where my fantasy time was being spent, it was in another fantasy

From one geekdom to another haha
    Just finished up a huge village for my little girl recently so the timing worked out pretty good with the start of this years NRL
    https://www.instagram.com/contrastinghobby/

And for anyone who has met me IRL, I am no accountant haha

Carry on
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Regulator Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:04 pm

Boozecluez wrote:So thought I would share this, a bit unrelated to footy but after we went into lockdown last year and being a bit jaded with footy after magic round I got into painting
    So I suppose if people wondered where I disappeared to or where my fantasy time was being spent, it was in another fantasy

Just finished up a huge village for my little girl recently so the timing worked out pretty good with the start of this years NRL

Carry on

These are fucking cool mate, followed.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:05 pm

Boozecluez wrote:So thought I would share this, a bit unrelated to footy but after we went into lockdown last year and being a bit jaded with footy after magic round I got into painting

Carry on

Far out these are awesome. If I had Insta I’d follow
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:08 pm

Carry on

Cool mate, and probably more family friendly than spending hours on your fantasy team 👍
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:09 pm

Mulvy wrote:
    Certainly worth the reminder. But I think the reason why there is SO much debate around his selection is precisely because everyone is trying to figure if he will indeed get the minutes, score well and keep his job over the next few weeks.

edit: also buying Leo is buying low. Whether we'll be selling high is the question.

Buy low, sell low. That's the coin goat way

Alternatively, buy low, stash in NPRs for 20 rounds

Last edited by Milchcow on Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:10 pm

Carry on

Nice work mate.

I always assumed you disappearing was just an elaborate ghosting after I finally PMd you on getting that beer at General Gordon

samaael
    samaael

Post by samaael Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:11 pm

Hey everyone,

a) Tuilagi to Starling
    Bully to L. Thompson

b) A.Crichton to Curran
    Tuilagi to L. Thompson
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:13 pm

poisoncup wrote:Want to join a random, meaningless H2H league starting in Round 3 that’s named after one of Parra’s most infamous players? Why not?

7PFZM4UW
    Thanks I’m in. I have been waiting to join a RD 3 start so I could get all my shit scores out of the way in the first two rounds!
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:14 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Buy low, sell low. That's the coin goat way

Alternatively, buy low, stash in NPRs for 20 rounds

Maybe. Let you know in four weeks I suppose. Not keen mate?
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:15 pm

samaael wrote:Hey everyone,

a) Tuilagi to Starling
       Bully to L. Thompson

b) A.Crichton to Curran
       Tuilagi to L. Thompson
    Isn’t Tuilagi back next week?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:15 pm

robelgordo wrote:

Nice work mate.

I always assumed you disappearing was just an elaborate ghosting after I finally PMd you on getting that beer at General Gordon

haha well that would be one elaborate ghosting, nah mate I would be keen for a beer still
    The little one is older too, so she can probably almost order it herself
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:15 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Maybe. Let you know in four weeks I suppose.  Not keen mate?

3 date rule
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:16 pm

Thompson looks solid enough but I still may hold off this week.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:17 pm

Carry on

Cool man. Can you 3d print and paint a football field with our favourite and not so favourite fantasy players? Two hobbies at once. Efficient? Very Happy
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:19 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Maybe. Let you know in four weeks I suppose.  Not keen mate?

Not 100% keen. Might hold trades and hope for a better cow in later weeks. Who makes more money? - Thompson - or just holding Tuilagi?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:21 pm

Carry on

Fucking geek.

Nah, mate these are quality. Fair play

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:30 am