NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 14 - Did someone say a finish like last night?!

mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 14 - Did someone say a finish like last night?! - Page 16 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 14 - Did someone say a finish like last night?!

Post by mattnz Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:48 pm

my tv broke wrote:

It wasnt that thrilling tbh, but.. journo pointed out that now that teams have worked out that they can kick to saab because he has a soft ball return which forces tommy to take a tough carry (and get smashed).. and how does des plan to deal with that.
    Koula carries the ball up well. Quick off the mark and drives through the tackle.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 14 - Did someone say a finish like last night?! - Page 16 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 14 - Did someone say a finish like last night?!

Post by Pookus McFly Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:50 pm

WT Winfield wrote:

AL's comeback to the brag and Rhino's response to calling AL an alt is everyone picking on Matt? scratch Bit premature on unsheathing the sword mate.

WT Winfield wrote:

AL's comeback to the brag and Rhino's response to calling AL an alt is everyone picking on Matt? scratch Bit premature on unsheathing the sword mate.

Its playing the man, not the game.
    If someone else had said something as simple as #bullyless, nobody would bat an eyelid. Matt says it and four guys jump down his throat to tell him what he got wrong. Im no mattnz fanboy, but people have some real thin skin when it comes to him, and its boring to watch it flare up over so little, so often. Not sure why people can’t just ignore him if he isn’t their cup of tea.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:50 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Koula carries the ball up well. Quick off the mark and drives through the tackle.

He sounds like a great option then once he starts (Well the following week as his BE is still quite high)
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:52 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

If someone else had said something as simple as #bullyless, nobody would bat an eyelid. Matt says it and four guys jump down his throat to tell him what he got wrong. Im no mattnz fanboy, but people have some real thin skin when it comes to him, and its boring to watch it flare up over so little, so often. Not sure why people can’t just ignore him if he isn’t their cup of tea.

You're meant to be a villain aren't you?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:53 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

Softcock award

I think its because we are all losers on the internet on a friday night
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:53 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Same, my most hated player of his era, absolute grub.  Then he became pretty much my favourite media personality, and very quickly.  As much as I tried to hate him, like you say, smart and quick witted and articulate.

I haven't come full circle like you and a lot of others with his commentary, but give it time.
    And we thought you were only 2-3 hours behind the rest of us.
    You’re fucking months behind.
    Ennis is a moron.
    Give yourself an uppercut.

Disclaimer - Manly got flogged and I did apologise earlier for anything I may say later. Still catching up on the forum so stay tuned for more drunk rants.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:55 pm

lukeayee wrote:

Ennis epitomises the term "polished turd".

You were fooled temporarily.
    Post more.
    Polished turd is a great analogy.
    AL
    AL

Post by AL Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:56 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

I apologize if it appeared I jumped down anyone’s throat, that was not my intention. May have been the espresso martini talking, or maybe I’m just a salty plod owner.

You’ve become quite the lover Pookus now your arch nemesis Rabbit (with the big pool) is gone.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:56 pm

Loomer wrote:As a football(soccer) player it's such a joy to see the way DCE kicks the ball on last set sometimes
    Please do not refer to soccer as football.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:56 pm

AL wrote:

Sidenote2. There is a thread where MTB just talks to himself. It’s the OG off topic thread.

I urge everyone to join me

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:01 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

Bullemor ownership at 30% , surprised it was only 4 people who replied haha
    I agree though, it's ok when someone tells me I am wrong but when I point out their failures its bully ing.
    I will do better and not fail, and make sure I read through the thread to make sure others haven't already replied while writing the comment
    Anyways pease leave tea out of it, there are other threads for that discussion
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:01 pm

Come on guys settle down, I'm sick of all this bickering.

Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:03 pm

my tv broke wrote:Bullymore regretting moving to the sea eagles right now
    He’s used to it coming from the Bronco’s
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:09 pm

Bethany_B wrote:Come on guys settle down, I'm sick of all this bickering.

Everyone is being very bullish at the moment, and this whole argument is bollocks. It's funny, Matt is always like a red rag to a bull with his comments, and cops some bullying. We can't hit the bulls eye every week and pick the best players. We should all make up and have some bulla ice cream.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:09 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:Oh are we all picking on Matt again?

I mean, if he was going to be right about Bully, then he certainly shouldn’t have the audacity to say so. He’s been wrong about other things so this doesnt count! What a fucking asshole.

#illridewithmattnz
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:11 pm

You know what? Having a bunch of people arguing with me about how they should be able to argue with Matt, is actually still a refreshing change to people arguing with Matt.

Bring it on, you salty sons of bitches Flip Off

I kid of course, I don’t give a fuck. You are all correct- I am a loser spending my Friday night on this forum and maybe I do miss Rabs, just a little.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:15 pm

standard-issue wrote:

#illridewithmattnz

Probably a Saab
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:18 pm

Boozecluez wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

#illridewithmattnz

Probably a Saab

Well there's a POD!
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:18 pm

ytsb wrote:

You're meant to be a villain aren't you?

Fuck you Snatchpato, you miserable piece of good looking, suave, quick witted and with dreamy eyes like two clear ponds on a crisp winters morn that you just get lost in...
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:20 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

Haha I edited the KFC vouchers in, but yeah the prizes are shit
    If you want forum rep then post lopsided TU/TD or funny gifs
    If you want cash go play supercoach
    If you thrive on negativity and enjoy the failure of others then you are doing it wrong
    So yes its fun, so no point stressing over a fantasy game for 6 months
    I couldn't care less if people beat me in this game, I will still be keen for a few beers at the meet up
    Fantasy points simply make watching shit games less shit, and Sunday evening to thursday something else to have fun thinking about trades.
    This needs to change and it needs to change NOW.
    I selected you in fantasy fantasy.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:28 pm