NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow.

Mulvy
    Mulvy

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow.

Post by Mulvy Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:56 pm

BBowler wrote:TU: AFifi
    TD: M.King

Lawrie

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow. - Page 47 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 8 - Don't Panic. You can still shuffle most of your players endlessly tomorrow.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:56 pm

StormTrooper96 wrote:

I don't think so... according to this King is "stepping into" Finucanes role but Beth as King only playing 40 minutes, but Finucane averaged 61.5 minutes a game last year when starting lock and that includes a game where he played 30 minutes, take that out and he averaged 64.7 minutes a game. So either King is going to get close to 60 minutes a game or Cheese players longer at lock.

Kinda want to swap Tuilagi for King. Can't shake the feeling that Tuilagi and Garner swap roles within a fortnight
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:58 pm

WT2K wrote:

Kinda want to swap Tuilagi for King. Can't shake the feeling that Tuilagi and Garner swap roles within a fortnight

Just considered this. 1k short. Fuckers.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:02 pm

Mulvy wrote:

I dropped Tuilagi a few days ago. Looking at his stats from last year just didn't fill me with a whole lot of confidence, plus with Garner, Peachey, Tuki Simpkin hanging around it may only take 2-3 weeks before he is benched.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:04 pm

Mulvy wrote:

I can afford it. Think I'll do it, gonna follow the gut on this one. Happy for it to blow up in my face.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:06 pm

sajjos wrote:
    And he needs to know the difference between barking and communicating   Every time a coach opens their mouth, he is barking orders. 
    Wtf

Just getting worse everywhere, but they are fully invested in him, it ain't changing.

How the hell are these pages flying by Friday morning haha
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:07 pm

Ilias talking about Cody:
    Cody talking about Ilias:

By these comments sounds like Walker is running the show and Ilias is just there to hold shape, could possibly get a few TA's if he is 2nd or 3rd receiver. Also Cody kind of eludes to Ilias' "Kicking Game", possibly meaning he could be the main kicker? clutching at straws?
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:09 pm

CHN extends to 2025
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:10 pm

BBowler wrote:TU: AFifi
    TD: M.King

Just been having a look at this too. I don;t like either is where I landed. What I struggle with King is the minutes.

Vaughan: 50
    Thompson: 55
    Jackson: 70

Leaves 65 for 3 benchies.... unless edges do not play 80 (and have assumed Biondi-Odo and Marshall King share 80mins)

Fifita is risk too, but at least hammers out high ppm and the sharkies (for now) have

Rudolf: 55
    Uele: 50
    Finucane: 55

leaving 80 for the benchies. What sucks is the 4 fwd bench and Tolman is a big minute player on the bench (unlike Talakai and Hunt). And McInness to return.

TLDR: I don't know either
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:10 pm

My Rabbitohs match day preview 

Spoiler:
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:11 pm

Hearing Ta’affe was ok to go last night now this morning hearing he’s likely out which makes me concerned AJ to FB and Mansour to wing yuck. Should pick Kennar over Mansour Sauce is far too slow now.
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:12 pm

To give the dissenting opinion: I'll take the starting 2RF who seems to have won the spot on merit over Garner and Simpkin over the guy filling in at lock with Grant, Lewis and Eisenhuth to return in the forwards.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:12 pm

Shady2K wrote:So DCE had 549km last night. That's a decent night out

In old scoring that would've been 27 points. This year, instead that's 18 points so a 9 point swing is huge

Does this put anyone off Burton? He's still the one player I have real FOMO if I leave out but can't help but think the kicking nerf + him starting slow in that Dogs side means he's a 'wait and see' rather than a must have from the start

He does play the first bye so is a probable pick up by then and hope he doesn't gain too much cash?

I'm comfortable with Burton but I must say I am second guessing Sexton quite a bit. I never really did the numbers on what I think his base is but thinking about it now with the KM nerf I'm not sure it's sufficient when he's priced at 48.

But of course it's going to equally affect the other options I would replace him with (Moses, Clifford). Unless Mann is the answer.... scratch
    Tommy_gun
    Tommy_gun

Post by Tommy_gun Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:14 pm

StormTrooper96 wrote:

I dropped Tuilagi a few days ago. Looking at his stats from last year just didn't fill me with a whole lot of confidence, plus with Garner, Peachey, Tuki Simpkin hanging around it may only take 2-3 weeks before he is benched.

From memory he played short stints in the middle last year. Garner has never convinced Madge or Tigers fans, I think the edge spot is Tuilagi's to lose, he should play at least 60 mins and make some coin
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:17 pm

Shady2K wrote:So DCE had 549km last night. That's a decent night out

In old scoring that would've been 27 points. This year, instead that's 18 points so a 9 point swing is huge

Does this put anyone off Burton? He's still the one player I have real FOMO if I leave out but can't help but think the kicking nerf + him starting slow in that Dogs side means he's a 'wait and see' rather than a must have from the start

He does play the first bye so is a probable pick up by then and hope he doesn't gain too much cash?
    Was kicking long all game because his team couldn't get out of their own half.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:18 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:To give the dissenting opinion: I'll take the starting 2RF who seems to have won the spot on merit over Garner and Simpkin over the guy filling in at lock with Grant, Lewis and Eisenhuth to return in the forwards.

This is where I'm at too. Should get mid 30's you'd think which is enough to make a bit of coin.
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:19 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:My Rabbitohs match day preview 

Spoiler:

Up tha fucken bronx
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:21 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Would you play Ilias or Schneider tonight?

They are my starting halves alongside Walters and Burton (at CTR). It allowed me o go big elsewhere and I am hoping it pays off. In hindsight, I also have Mann, but he is needed at MID
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:21 pm

StormTrooper96 wrote:

Yeah that 0.96 PPM from last season sucks....
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:23 pm

Missed out on Tago after a last minute decision yesterday, but I'm not too upset. Will I trade him in next week? Maybe, but only for cash making potential. First few rounds are always to bring in missed cows. Can't get them all though, and Schneider, Ilias et al (who I do have) haven't even played yet. Come Sunday night it will be much clearer.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:35 pm