NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday!

King Assassin
    King Assassin

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday! - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday!

Post by King Assassin Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:27 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Matt's convinced Nanai is 80 min and that Luki is Kikau-lite. He's probably right, but nothing concrete whatsoever that I'm aware of.

IDK if it helps, but nanai played a fair bit of his younger footy in the centres and a bit of fullback. he's a lot quicker and fitter then Luki from what ive seen out of Luki, So id say Nanai would be the more likely 80 minute candidate. not to mention hes an absolute beast and the more hes on the bench the worse the cowboys will be.
    Regulator
    Regulator

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday! - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday!

Post by Regulator Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:27 pm

I've got it at the moment, triple vaxxed. Day six for me.

First few days throat was fuuucked. Cleared up now but got a stuffy nose instead.

Had a few days really achey all over, cold chills, and just no energy. Been laying on the couch all week and it's mostly fine. But I'll get up and try do something simple, empty the dishwasher etc then I'm knackered after.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:28 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:With hooker and middle being a waste land I’m surprised to not see more teams gunning it in those positions

I'm happy to have Cook in my team. Very happy. But every time I try it, I find I have to cut someone I really, really want!
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:28 pm

First time posting my team now that it's (hopefully) finalised:

Randall
    Haas (c), Uto, Bullemor
    DFifita, Tuilagi
    Ilias, Schneider
    Burton, Aitken
    Papenhuyzen, Hynes (v), SCrichton

Nanai, Sexton, Mann, MKing

Clark, AFifita, Coates, Tago

$31k spare which is less than I'd like.
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Regulator Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:30 pm

mattnz wrote:

Isn't it a positive test?

Lol derp yep.

Got Covid brain.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:31 pm

Can someone explain the Josh King love?

> Over 6 seasons and 77 games he has averaged 32mins for 24points.
    > Last 2 seasons he has averaged about 24 mins for 24 point
    > His best season (2017) was an average of 28 points
    > He's now playing for a better team with better players, who will take up the minutes

StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:33 pm

Just realised I have no WFB or CTR cover. DERP! Need to adjust my EMG’s.
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:34 pm

GarethEllisismyDad wrote:

Welch is ave 48, so not going to make $ and not going to be a gun you want for the run in. Basically a reasonable scoring placeholder, unless you think he is going to start pumping out 55s?

Welch is a heavy offloading forward. he wont be effected by the tb nerf and he will gain a heap of points from offloads. theres $$$ to be made there and hes a bit of a POD subgun, dare I say it.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:34 pm

King Assassin wrote:

IDK if it helps, but nanai played a fair bit of his younger footy in the centres and a bit of fullback. he's a lot quicker and fitter then Luki from what ive seen out of Luki, So id say Nanai would be the more likely 80 minute candidate. not to mention hes an absolute beast and the more hes on the bench the worse the cowboys will be.

Really appreciate the info mate, keep it coming! It doesn't really tell us what Payten has in mind though. I agree, my guestimate is on average, Luki 60 Nanai 75. But again it's a guess, and people get upset sometimes when things are stated as facts, when they're really just opinions.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:36 pm

Not sure if it's been brought up, but I've gone a bit cold on Tago since Cleary got ruled out. I don't know what edge he's on, but regardless not having Cleary means Penrith will suffer all over the park.

Might use the first 3-4 weeks to get a look at him and jump on if he's showing gun work.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:37 pm

Bethany_B wrote:

I just adjusted Moses's scores to the KM and TB nerfs and he loses 9 points a game, down from 59.2 to 50.2. He loses an average of 6.67 points a game from the KM nerf alone, so he's one of the most affected by it

Thanks, wasn’t expecting that much of a haircut. he’s cut.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:37 pm

Alright quite happy with this team I think. I was concerned with having a really weak mid pre the Cleary news and now feeling really strong there.

Randall
    Haas iPap Lolo
    Fermor Wilton
    Sexton Ilias
    Burton Penisini
    Hynes Papy Crichton

Clark
    Bullemor
    Nanai
    Tuilagi

Schneider
    M. King
    A. Fifita
    Coates
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:38 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:Can someone explain the Josh King love?  

> Over 6 seasons and 77 games he has averaged 32mins for 24points.
    > Last 2 seasons he has averaged about 24 mins for 24 point
    > His best season (2017) was an average of 28 points
    > He's now playing for a better team with better players, who will take up the minutes

Reason I like him, priced low, starting for melbourne, they are as light as they’ve ever been in middles with tui kamicaka stood down

With his PPM he only needs 35+ mins to make decent money which he should

Also I’m predicting him to go up a level in terms of performance both fantasy relevant and actual in the storm system
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:40 pm

my tv broke wrote:I am going round in circles on a handful of players. Doing my head in.
    @my tv broke let me know who they are so I can give you my advice.

You can then safely go ahead and choose the opposite.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:40 pm

Regulator wrote:I've got it at the moment, triple vaxxed. Day six for me.

First few days throat was fuuucked. Cleared up now but got a stuffy nose instead.

Had a few days really achey all over, cold chills, and just no energy. Been laying on the couch all week and it's mostly fine. But I'll get up and try do something simple, empty the dishwasher etc then I'm knackered after.

Crikey. I'm not triple vaxxed.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:42 pm

King Assassin wrote:

Welch is a heavy offloading forward. he wont be effected by the tb nerf and he will gain a heap of points from offloads. theres $$$ to be made there and hes a bit of a POD subgun, dare I say it.

I am thinking of starting with klemmer  for a no nonsense 50 week in week out. AOB said he had a huge offseason (i know i know) and is in for big mins. Just a gut feel he'll get close to 200metres a week at times and 35 tackles

Last edited by my tv broke on Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:42 pm

Snatchpato wrote:Not sure if it's been brought up, but I've gone a bit cold on Tago since Cleary got ruled out. I don't know what edge he's on, but regardless not having Cleary means Penrith will suffer all over the park.

Might use the first 3-4 weeks to get a look at him and jump on if he's showing gun work.

My main thought on picking Paulo over Schrichton at this stage. Even with bad trial form and what not. i still think paulo gets more attacking chances than chrichton will the first few weeks.
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:43 pm

At the moment my team is:

Mahoney (vc)
    Haas (c), iPap, Uto
    Fermor Nani
    Clifford Mann
    Paulo, Penis
    Pappy, Hynes, Critta

Randall, Bully, Schneider, Ilias
    Tuilagi, Tago, Coates, MKing

5k ITB.
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Regulator Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:43 pm

Not going to campaign for vaccines but yeah I've had a shit time so I imagine no vax would be worse which would suck.

Somehow the mrs is still negative. Our house isn't very big either and I'm not cordoned off she was just like fuck it guess I'm getting it too but hasn't happened.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:44 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Crikey. I'm not triple vaxxed.

If it makes you feel any better the one guy i know that hasnt had the vax got it recently and had one day of a runny nose and thay was it

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:47 pm