NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 3218
    Reputation : 1255
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by StuDogg101 Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:05 pm

    @Chewie wrote:
    That will give you too many Eels, pick another Panther

    True I forgot I picked Niukore haha 

    Uhh I'll take TPJ
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11187
    Reputation : 6411
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by Chewie Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:17 pm

    @StuDogg101 wrote:

    True I forgot I picked Niukore haha 

    Uhh I'll take TPJ

    :ThumbsUp:
    avatar
    TheRookie101

    Posts : 108
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2019-05-01

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by TheRookie101 Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:15 pm

    Sorry to let you down boys - I’ve had a personal issue going on and I just forgot. Am I able to make a team still? Can we make an exemption for example let’s say because I’ll have more players from the same team I need a certain amount of players under an amount of $$$ (let’s say like 300-400k) or something like that?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11187
    Reputation : 6411
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by Chewie Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:33 pm

    @TheRookie101 wrote:Sorry to let you down boys - I’ve had a personal issue going on and I just forgot. Am I able to make a team still? Can we make an exemption for example let’s say because I’ll have more players from the same team I need a certain amount of players under an amount of $$$ (let’s say like 300-400k) or something like that?

    I'll allow a 6 player team, with 3 players each from Eels/Panthers. No wildcard player as a penalty for a late submission.
    Also at a budget of 4.5 mil (500k penalty)
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by standard-issue Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:12 pm

    @Chewie wrote:
    @TheRookie101 wrote:Sorry to let you down boys - I’ve had a personal issue going on and I just forgot. Am I able to make a team still? Can we make an exemption for example let’s say because I’ll have more players from the same team I need a certain amount of players under an amount of $$$ (let’s say like 300-400k) or something like that?

    I'll allow a 6 player team, with 3 players each from Eels/Panthers. No wildcard player as a penalty for a late submission.
    Also at a budget of 4.5 mil (500k penalty)

    cheer
    avatar
    TheRookie101

    Posts : 108
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2019-05-01

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by TheRookie101 Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:17 pm

    HOK - Koro - 615k
    MID - Yeo - 597k
    EDG - Isaiah Papalli - 711k
    HLF - Cleary - 1,084M
    CTR - Waqa Blake - 507k
    WFB - Gutherson - 530k

    3.9 Million
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by standard-issue Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:18 pm

    @TheRookie101 wrote:HOK - Koro - 615k
    MID - Yeo - 597k
    EDG - Isaiah Papalli - 711k
    HLF - Cleary - 1,084M
    CTR - Waqa Blake - 507k
    WFB - Gutherson - 530k

    3.9 Million

    I would like to point out that all is not lost. There was a bloke who won the Weekly in Fantasy back in 2014 or 2015 with only 16 players. I think it was the first Round of one of those years but can't quite remember.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by filthridden Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:20 pm

    @Chewie wrote:

    I'll allow a 6 player team, with 3 players each from Eels/Panthers. No wildcard player as a penalty for a late submission.
    Also at a budget of 4.5 mil (500k penalty)

    This Chewie guy is a bit of a fucking legend, am I right?! Very Happy
    avatar
    TheRookie101

    Posts : 108
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2019-05-01

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by TheRookie101 Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:43 pm

    @standard-issue wrote:

    I would like to point out that all is not lost.  There was a bloke who won the Weekly in Fantasy back in 2014 or 2015 with only 16 players.  I think it was the first Round of one of those years but can't quite remember.


    Hahaha I’m just happy I can play 😁
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by standard-issue Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:51 pm

    @filthridden wrote:
    @Chewie wrote:

    I'll allow a 6 player team, with 3 players each from Eels/Panthers. No wildcard player as a penalty for a late submission.
    Also at a budget of 4.5 mil (500k penalty)

    This Chewie guy is a bit of a fucking legend, am I right?! Very Happy

    You are definitely right mate.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11187
    Reputation : 6411
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by Chewie Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:14 pm

    @filthridden wrote:

    This Chewie guy is a bit of a fucking legend, am I right?! Very Happy

    A lot nicer than Fiona!
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11187
    Reputation : 6411
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by Chewie Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:15 pm

    Round results before updates:

    Khany 416
    thelastdodo 414
    Rhinoceroo 404
    Chewie 403
    Shady2k 400
    Camo123 396
    Wolfking 395
    Code Delta 394
    Cookie Monster 391
    Standard Issue 390
    White Lightning 390
    Filthridden 390
    Manlybeaver 382
    No Worries 381
    Honeysett 379
    Jumping Marlin 377
    Rabbits21 377
    WT2K 377
    WT Winfield 372
    MattNZ 372
    mrbrownstone 372
    Quicksand 370
    Milchcow 369
    BCT05 330
    StuDogg101 370
    The Rookie 101 300
    The Bludger 0
    Moanaman 0
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 4359
    Reputation : 2775
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by WT Winfield Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:57 am

    @The Bludger wrote:Total = $4993
    Koro - 615 (Panthers)
    Radley - 581 (Roosters)  
    Olakatu - 629 (Eagles)
    Cleary - 1084 (Panthers)
    Penisini - 296 (Eels)
    Turbo - 1098 (Eagles)
    Angus - 690 (Roosters)

    OK. That was harder than I thought it would be.

    The Bludger posted a team, but since it was better than mine, I don't mind DQ'ing him for reasons.

    I got smoked despite having Cleary and Trbo, while a few teams were without one or the other. Radley, DCE and Paulo in particular gunning me down. Only regret was Penisini over Niukore, but wanted to pick and stick from last week and milk the Penis jokes a little longer. DCE over Teddy would've been wise too, but I ain't picking some Manly toss over Teddy.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11187
    Reputation : 6411
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by Chewie Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:59 am

    @WT Winfield wrote:

    The Bludger posted a team, but since it was better than mine, I don't mind DQ'ing him for reasons.

    I got smoked despite having Cleary and Trbo, while a few teams were without one or the other. Radley, DCE and Paulo in particular gunning me down. Only regret was Penisini over Niukore, but wanted to pick and stick from last week and milk the Penis jokes a little longer. DCE over Teddy would've been wise too, but I ain't picking some Manly toss over Teddy.
    Made a data entry mistake with the Bludger. I will ammend in the update today. (Sorry Bludger)
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18208
    Reputation : 10189
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by Milchcow Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:07 am


    So I scored about the same points as some people with 1 less player and only 1 game to pick from.

    Looks like I won't be submitting my team until Saturday this week.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11187
    Reputation : 6411
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by Chewie Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:24 am

    Round rank after updates... including the Bludger Wink

    Khany 419
    thelastdodo 419
    The Bludger 416
    Chewie 407
    Rhinoceroo 404
    Wolfking 400
    Camo123 398
    Shady2k 396
    Filthridden 395
    White Lightning 393
    Code Delta 392
    Cookie Monster 392
    Standard Issue 391
    Honeysett 384
    No Worries 382
    Jumping Marlin 379
    Rabbits21 379
    WT2K 379
    Manlybeaver 378
    Milchcow 376
    mrbrownstone 374
    WT Winfield 372
    MattNZ 372
    Quicksand 372
    StuDogg101 371
    BCT05 330
    The Rookie 101 301
    Moanaman 0
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11187
    Reputation : 6411
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by Chewie Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:28 am

    Ranking after the 2 rounds:
    Khany 825
    Rhinoceroo 774
    Filthridden 770
    Milchcow 751
    Camo123 750
    Honeysett 749
    thelastdodo 745
    Jumping Marlin 744
    WT2K 743
    The Bludger 736
    Cookie Monster 721
    Standard Issue 715
    White Lightning 714
    Quicksand 695
    WT Winfield 695
    Code Delta 689
    Chewie 688
    No Worries 687
    Shady2k 687
    Wolfking 681
    MattNZ 674
    Manlybeaver 670
    The Rookie 101 669
    Rabbits21 665
    BCT05 658
    StuDogg101 640
    mrbrownstone 625
    Moanaman 273
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11187
    Reputation : 6411
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by Chewie Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:47 am

    Finals Footy week 3 has been launched:
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t1764-finals-footy-week-3#563126

    The captaincy is back, but the budget has been cut. Shocked
    The Bludger
    The Bludger

    Posts : 793
    Reputation : 435
    Join date : 2020-02-18

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by The Bludger Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:32 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:

    The Bludger posted a team, but since it was better than mine, I don't mind DQ'ing him for reasons.

    I got smoked despite having Cleary and Trbo, while a few teams were without one or the other. Radley, DCE and Paulo in particular gunning me down. Only regret was Penisini over Niukore, but wanted to pick and stick from last week and milk the Penis jokes a little longer. DCE over Teddy would've been wise too, but I ain't picking some Manly toss over Teddy.

    Cheers Winfield.

    I've been off-line.
    Loved the Eels v Panthers game, and even though I'm happy the Mountain-men won (since they are my 8 year old's team) I have to admit the Eels were robbed of either a 6 again or penalty in the last 5 mins when Gutho had the ball stripped.
    The Bludger
    The Bludger

    Posts : 793
    Reputation : 435
    Join date : 2020-02-18

    NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Finals Footy Week 2

    Post by The Bludger Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:33 pm

    @Chewie wrote:
    Made a data entry mistake with the Bludger. I will ammend in the update today. (Sorry Bludger)

    No worries Chewie.

    ("Get in there ya big walking carpet. I don't care what you can smell.")

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:50 am