NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 75 - Voting has finished

Honeysett
    Honeysett

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 75 - Voting has finished - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 75 - Voting has finished

Post by Honeysett Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:27 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    How do I do that? I don’t own a desktop computer I’m on an IPAD. I don’t get what the big deal is tbh over something so minor in the scheme of life and people are angry over a slightly bigger font. I’ve copied and pasted things from forum to forum over the years and if one is slightly bigger no one has ever said anything anywhere til I’ve come on here. I’m sick of all the nitpicking as well I’m considering just leaving the site as no one on here appreciates my love for fantasy, or my love for the game in general. In fact no I won’t leave the site as then the ones that want me out would win. I think I’ll just dig me heels in and continue being me and who I am stay true to myself. Go on downvote away you kents it’s all most of you have done to me all year anyway when I post anything.

I'll speak for myself and myself alone. Your posts come across as if this forum is your own social media account. The constant and consistent focus purely on yourself clearly rubs people the wrong way.

The fact that so many people block your posts because they're sick of seeing it should tell you to tone it down but you get worse. Stay true to yourself that's fine, keep yourself happy but also start being mindful that you're pushing people away from the forum and people downvote your posts because there's multiple a day seemingly about the same thing. It's irritating af. You're copying advice from the good players and playing it off like you're a genius, then you're copying and pasting from other forums onto here. You say you're being yourself but all of it is other people's shit, do you even know who the real you is?

However I think the thing that truly pisses people off the most is you take this game WAY too seriously. Like it's life and death, you were threatening to throw your belongings at a wall if a player didn't get named. It would be funny if it wasn't serious, if the game is affecting you that much you need to reflect on what's important in life because being that worked up about something isn't healthy.

You need to take a minute to look at how you post and then grow up.

I've been holding off saying something for far too long.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 75 - Voting has finished - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 75 - Voting has finished

Post by RandomSil Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:30 pm

danseels1985 wrote:

I think with 7 trades you can afford to bring in Hunt and then still use Hynes to get Cleary?

I could get Hunt, but deciding if its worth 2 trades to get Cleary instead of 1 trade (If i get Hunt I will need another cashout.)
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:31 pm

Fortitude wrote:

A two week postponement of comp will really fuck those that sold Cleary and can’t get him back.

Geez didn't even think about that. But not to worry, Doordash will come through with 3 extra trades for us to use
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:34 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:Stumbled across this beauty from a 2008 schoolboys comp

Few familiar names

Spoiler:

Damien Cook stood out to me straight away as I was today years old when I realised he was now 30.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:40 pm

danseels1985 wrote:

I would go with the double trade option if I was you,just to free up some more cash. Schoupp looks like a decent option

Cheers for your input mate. For you, I vote to hold that second trade.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:42 pm

RandomSil wrote:

So wait like 7 trades all accounted for then?

7 trades left, will use three to get in Ponga, Hunt and Cleary and have 4 left to ride out the year
    Daveboy
    Daveboy

Post by Daveboy Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:43 pm

Brailey
    Haas, Crichton, Watson
    Fifita, CHN
    Hunt, SJ
    Bird, Peachey
    Teddy, Turbo, Ponga

Walsh, Matterson, Schuster, Hynes
    AFB, Verrils, Schoupp, May

6 trades and $371k

Players I would like to bring in
    Cleary, Murray, Harris, Frizell?, 2 cheapies for the emg

Players I can move on
    May, Matterson, AFB, Hynes, Schuster?, Brailey and move Hunt to hok

Anything I am getting horribly wrong?
    This of course assumes nobody is hurt or suspended for the rest of the year
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:44 pm

RandomSil wrote:

I could get Hunt, but deciding if its worth 2 trades to get Cleary instead of 1 trade (If i get Hunt I will need another cashout.)

I'd be surprised if Bunt plays the full 80 this week. Played 80mins in the middle at SOO. Either be rested, limited mins, or I've completely underestimated the stamina of a 31year old earning $1.2M
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:49 pm

Honeysett wrote:

I'll speak for myself and myself alone. Your posts come across as if this forum is your own social media account. The constant and consistent focus purely on yourself clearly rubs people the wrong way.

The fact that so many people block your posts because they're sick of seeing it should tell you to tone it down but you get worse. Stay true to yourself that's fine, keep yourself happy but also start being mindful that you're pushing people away from the forum and people downvote your posts because there's multiple a day seemingly about the same thing. It's irritating af. You're copying advice from the good players and playing it off like you're a genius, then you're copying and pasting from other forums onto here. You say you're being yourself but all of it is other people's shit, do you even know who the real you is?

However I think the thing that truly pisses people off the most is you take this game WAY too seriously. Like it's life and death, you were threatening to throw your belongings at a wall if a player didn't get named. It would be funny if it wasn't serious, if the game is affecting you that much you need to reflect on what's important in life because being that worked up about something isn't healthy.

I normally don't like to get involved in this shit but I just hate to see someone getting continuously knocked down, because we all know where that can lead people.

Fully understand everything you have said mate and agree you are more than entitled to your own opinion, and this is no knock at all towards Rabbits or his character or the person he is, but we have no idea what type of person is behind the keyboard really. We don't know their mental state or capacity, whether or not they are suffering from mental health issues, or whether they are a person with a disability. Before we all knock Rabbits down, we don't know exactly where he is coming from and how this shit may affect him. I know I would hate if I spoke badly of someone and the next day you hear they knocked themselves off because of online abuse. As you said mate, if you can't handle it or if he is too much for people, just ignore it, or block his posts. SIMPLES (using a meerkat voice).

I agree that the effect this game has on him is not healthy at all, but we also have no clue if this reaction is due to underlying issues or health problems.

I just want everyone to remember... ELE... Everybody Love Everybody.

Rant

EDIT: Rabbits just make sure you read your posts before you post them mate. If it comes across in a bigger font, change the size.
    Also when it come sot reposting the same stuff because someone didn’t answer the first time… just go with ya gut mate. We aren’t experts, we make mistakes, I don’t ever expect to actually win this thing but damn it is fun along the way when your gut call is a good one. There is always great information, stats, rumours, team news, player focuses… you name it, around here. Just read them mate and if you see one you like and think, woah that’s a good point about that player.. chuck him in ya team mate. Often the question you, or anyone asks has probably already been answered.

Last edited by StormTrooper96 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Honeysett wrote:

But do you have any advice for his team?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:56 pm

Seems as though the five Bulldogs players in strife for breaching protocol got additional fines from the club along from the NRL. NO game suspensions by the looks. That makes Schoupp even more decent enough to cashout too. Was worried there would be further sanctions.
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:58 pm

When are you blokes planning to trade in red dots?
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

Post by danseels1985 Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:59 pm

wolfking wrote:

Cheers for your input mate.  For you, I vote to hold that second trade.

Thanks mate,yeah I think I’m just being greedy wanting to bring in both Fifita and IPap this week
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:02 pm

hymenbustas wrote:When are you blokes planning to trade in red dots?

When Fanhub gives me an extra 6 trades
    toast
    toast

Post by toast Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:02 pm

Too scared of injuries/suspensions/BBQs/dancers to trade in a red dot yet
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:05 pm

The way my team's set up I won't need to trade in a red dot at all

Either I use my last few trades for an upgrade or two with 1-2 trades for injury

Or use all of my trades to tear my team apart to get in Cleary - in which case I'll need a cash out but doesn't necessarily have to be a red dot
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:06 pm

toast wrote:Too scared of injuries/suspensions/BBQs/dancers to trade in a red dot yet

True. For what its worth, Doggies play sunday 7 out of the next 8 games.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:09 pm

Like baboons? I don't need to trade one in I'm the biggest monkey going around

simian:
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:13 pm

Daveboy wrote:Brailey
    Haas, Crichton, Watson
    Fifita, CHN
    Hunt, SJ
    Bird, Peachey
    Teddy, Turbo, Ponga

Walsh, Matterson, Schuster, Hynes
    AFB, Verrils, Schoupp, May

6 trades and $371k

Players I would like to bring in
    Cleary, Murray, Harris, Frizell?, 2 cheapies for the emg

Players I can move on
    May, Matterson, AFB, Hynes, Schuster?, Brailey and move Hunt to hok

Anything I am getting horribly wrong?
    This of course assumes nobody is hurt or suspended for the rest of the year

With 6 trades left mate you really need to think twice about who you can move on. People like AFB and Schuuster and even maybe Matterson need to stay. Peachey may become a big problem for you also.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:17 pm

wolfking wrote:

But do you have any advice for his team?

This post really tickled me, some of your best work, Wolfie

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 pm