NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Rd 15 trades

Poll

13 trades, $29k in the bank

[ 0 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left0%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left3%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 12 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left17%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 15 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left21%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left11%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left6%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 13 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left19%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left4%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 8 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left11%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Rd 15 trades Bar_left1%Rd 15 trades Bar_right [1%] 

Total Votes: 70
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Rd 15 trades Empty Rd 15 trades

Post by Jele Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:00 am

Current team:

Brailey
    Haas Harris Watson
    Crichton Matterson
    Cleary Moses
    Peachey Bird
    Tedesco Turbo Hynes

Fogarty CHN Walsh Laurie
    Jones Kelly Schuster Suaalii

Not a lot of trade discussion this week - https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t1689-rd-15-discussion - options for 0, 1 and 2 trades were canvassed (notwithstanding its a 4 trade week).
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Rd 15 trades Empty Re: Rd 15 trades

Post by Cap'n Ranta Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:29 pm

Personally I'd go for three trades.

Been out of the forum so not sure if he is discussed much but Averillo at 671k is an upgrade I like. He plays 17 and would be a keeper at CTR (and half) if he maintains form. Even a slight drop has him as a serviceable 18th man in a pinch.

I personally sold him in rd3 when he was dropped and am bringing him back in this round (so sell low and buy high) and running 3 CTRs with Peach and Bird as well (works better in H2H for max looping and matchups) but still think hes worth it in overall.

Trades are:

Laurie or Kelly -> Verrils   (Mainly done for cash purposes)
    Hynes -> Averillo (this move gains no points but one is peaked and the other is rising so would help cash later)
    Watson -> DCE    (both won't play 17, is an overall points upgrade, saves cash as DCE is rising and you likely want him in the final team and  is someone you can lock in with low trades left)

Walsh to WFB
    Chrichton to MID
    CHN to EDG
    Averillo to CTR
    DCE, Peachy and Jones bench.

Schuster and Laurie/Kelly are playable reserves when they are back in 1/2 weeks and Verills maybe if he gets a start in the same timeframe could be good but he's a low risk cashout at worst so its a reasonable bench. No WFB coverage if we trade Laurie but Ponga and or Paps should be on the radar soon.

Think this sets up the team in terms of a final team and increases our rd17 players leaving Fogarty, Jones, Kelly and Matterson as rd17 trades to pick up as many numbers as possible (Peachy and Bird are also options too but feel keeping them is better).
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:00 pm

I didn't have much time this week, but first instincts the other day were no trades, nothing seemed urgent. Felt kinda lazy though, maybe need to add some Rd 17 guys.

Kind of attached to Laurie, but a little short of a WFB keeper and pretty much peaked it seems.

Laurie and Kelly out
    SJ and Simo in with 12k to spare for me.
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:21 pm

Thanks Winfield I was of the same mind (zero trades) but was prepared to let Laurie go.  Am a bit worried about trading out our centre back-up (Kelly) - I fear for us having to have another conversation about centres next week if Bird or Peachey go down...
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:24 pm

Cap'n Ranta wrote:Personally I'd go for three trades.

Been out of the forum so not sure if he is discussed much but Averillo at 671k is an upgrade I like. He plays 17 and would be a keeper at CTR (and half) if he maintains form. Even a slight drop has him as a serviceable 18th man in a pinch.

I personally sold him in rd3 when he was dropped and am bringing him back in this round (so sell low and buy high) and running 3 CTRs with Peach and Bird as well (works better in H2H for max looping and matchups) but still think hes worth it in overall.

Trades are:

Laurie or Kelly -> Verrils   (Mainly done for cash purposes)
    Hynes -> Averillo (this move gains no points but one is peaked and the other is rising so would help cash later)
    Watson -> DCE    (both won't play 17, is an overall points upgrade, saves cash as DCE is rising and you likely want him in the final team and  is someone you can lock in with low trades left)

Walsh to WFB
    Chrichton to MID
    CHN to EDG
    Averillo to CTR
    DCE, Peachy and Jones bench.

Schuster and Laurie/Kelly are playable reserves when they are back in 1/2 weeks and Verills maybe if he gets a start in the same timeframe could be good but he's a low risk cashout at worst so its a reasonable bench. No WFB coverage if we trade Laurie but Ponga and or Paps should be on the radar soon.

Think this sets up the team in terms of a final team and increases our rd17 players leaving Fogarty, Jones, Kelly and Matterson as rd17 trades to pick up as many numbers as possible (Peachy and Bird are also options too but feel keeping them is better).

Thanks Ranta, good to have you posting on the community team again.  Keen to get you to wade into the discussion thread earlier in the week with this sort of thinking, so we can make sure your options can be included in future trade polls.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:26 pm

Jele wrote:Thanks Winfield I was of the same mind (zero trades) but was prepared to let Laurie go.  Am a bit worried about trading out our centre back-up (Kelly) - I fear for us having to have another conversation about centres next week if Bird or Peachey go down...

Yeah I was unsure on Kelly too, BE is reasonable and will need Suaalii to get named at the right times to avoid another CTR conversation.

Just couldn't resist the Kelly to SJ upgrade when I saw it was affordable after Laurie to Simo. I'm thinking they could score roughly the same, Simo maybe a little less, but with the extra game + cash banked.
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:37 pm

quick poll on team setup here - vice-captain will lock in tonight, the rest we can sort out tomorrow - https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t1692-rd-15-team-setup

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:17 pm