NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

R13 Trades v2

Poll

Need 1 HLF and 1 WFB

[ 1 ]
    R13 Trades v2 Bar_left3%R13 Trades v2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 9 ]
    R13 Trades v2 Bar_left27%R13 Trades v2 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    R13 Trades v2 Bar_left9%R13 Trades v2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 3 ]
    R13 Trades v2 Bar_left9%R13 Trades v2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    R13 Trades v2 Bar_left0%R13 Trades v2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 10 ]
    R13 Trades v2 Bar_left30%R13 Trades v2 Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 5 ]
    R13 Trades v2 Bar_left15%R13 Trades v2 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 33
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

R13 Trades v2 Empty R13 Trades v2

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:08 pm

If Tedesco is out, we'll probably have to pass on mcInnes this week and grab a WFB, so here are our trade options to do so

Milford and RTS were clear leaders in the previous poll, but McInnes had a tonne of votes so lets see where McInnes votes go to

Have also left an option available to roll the dice on McInnes and play with 16 this week, although personally I think this is a poor option.

Shanbon
    Shanbon

R13 Trades v2 Empty Re: R13 Trades v2

Post by Shanbon Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Who are we trading out?

Im guessing Young for a half?

Then waiting on Tedesco news before we make a move on Rein?

That would be my preference, Young to Milf/Pearce (i dont really care) then wait till as late as possible on Saturday night on Tedesco news if he is out Rein to Turbo, if Teddy is playing stick with Rein to McInnes

Play Sivo for Ponga
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:39 pm

The order of play is such that we may not know about Teddy before having to pull trigger on a WFB trade. To be honest, Im ok with that as I would probably trade a WFB in regardless given Ponga is out (or sounds like he's out). In any case, worth noting.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:04 pm

Shanbon wrote:Who are we trading out?

Im guessing Young for a half?

Then waiting on Tedesco news before we make a move on Rein?

That would be my preference, Young to Milf/Pearce (i dont really care) then wait till as late as possible on Saturday night on Tedesco news if he is out Rein to Turbo, if Teddy is playing stick with Rein to McInnes

Play Sivo for Ponga

Young an Rein out would be the first choice.

I guess we can make a call on what to do with ARey, Although it is suggested he'll only miss a few weeks, it's the sort of injury where missing more wouldn't surprise
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:48 am

I think we need to be really careful with ARey. He could be gone for a while in which case it will hurt if we keep him. Its an unknown bt of we aren't trading him this week, we'll need to poll the community to make a call.

By the way, while the 60 odd points from Bateman was lovely last week, the fact that we now no longer have to fit him into our trade plans is the real kicker. I bet you there are a bunch of teams who didnt get him last week that won't be able to this week either even though they probably planned to. Another big score from him will really start to split the pack a bit.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:51 am

So it seems Tedesco will probably play. Do we still want to move on RTS, or do we want a play at McInnes? That's really the only call

Brennan has said Rein will still be in the 17, even if Peats plays, so I think we want to ditch him this week, as he'll start dropping cash and points if he has to split game time with Peats.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:56 am

So, how are we going to set this thing up tonight.

Are we going Young and Rein out for Milf and RTS?

And then playing one of Sivo and Xerri? Assuming Brittain doesn't start?

Is it worth polling on ARey now? I didnt realise holding him meant we would be playing Sivo/Xerri

I think we can afford to cut ties with him to be honest. Rein is probably good for another week I reckon.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:59 am

Milchy wrote:
    So it seems Tedesco will probably play. Do we still want to move on RTS, or do we want a play at McInnes? That's really the only call

Brennan has said Rein will still be in the 17, even if Peats plays, so I think we want to ditch him this week, as he'll start dropping cash and points if he has to split game time with Peats.

Lots of permutations and unknowns, but Arrow could be out this week, in which case Rein probably gets 80.

I dont know man, its a tricky one. So much uncertainty and so much to take into account.

At the end of the day we want both RTS and McInness I think. So for me Im not too fussed which one we get this week. I think the dilemma is more who to trade out and in particular the future of ARey. I mean, in the absence of info, are we just going to blindly hold him? and hope the injury is weeks not months? Back issues are a bit scary. And Souths will surely make absolutely sure they dont bring him back too quick.

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

Lots of permutations and unknowns, but Arrow could be out this week, in which case Rein probably gets 80.

I dont know man, its a tricky one. So much uncertainty and so much to take into account.

At the end of the day we want both RTS and McInness I think. So for me Im not too fussed which one we get this week. I think the dilemma is more who to trade out and in particular the future of ARey. I mean, in the absence of info, are we just going to blindly hold him? and hope the injury is weeks not months? Back issues are a bit scary. And Souths will surely make absolutely sure they dont bring him back too quick.

If we can wait a week on RTS, I think it makes more sense bringing McInnes in this week, and Sivo/CNK to RTS next week.

That's what the initial trade poll suggested, and we only moved to RTS when we thought Tedesco would be out (which is still a possibility)

I think we do Young to Milford tonight

And tomorrow we have to make a call on Rein - McInnes or Rein to RTS
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:40 pm

I also think we can wait a week for RTS. He should come down a bit in value and McInnes is going up in value after this weekend.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Milchy wrote:

If we can wait a week on RTS, I think it makes more sense bringing McInnes in this week, and Sivo/CNK to RTS next week.

That's what the initial trade poll suggested, and we only moved to RTS when we thought Tedesco would be out (which is still a possibility)

Yeah I think you are right. Although I note that several of the high ranking people posting on the forum are ditching ARey this week or next. And, while Im not high ranking, I'm ditching ARey this week too.

With the news coming out that Rein is gonna start at hooker, and the inference that Arrow could be out, I think Arey out instead of Rein has merit that is worth considering.

Assuming Teddy plays, and we went with McInness over RTS, that would mean, presumably we run with Rein instead of Havili in the 17.

Either way, a late withdrawal of Teddy leaves us a man short if we go with McInnes. That does concern me a bit to be honest.

Im still undecided!
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:55 pm

code delta wrote:I also think we can wait a week for RTS. He should come down a bit in value and McInnes is going up in value after this weekend.

Im not so worried about our cash position to be honest. We got a nice little kick from the scores of guys like AFB, CNK, even Sivo to be honest (compared to projections prior to 12). Its a consideration but its a bit down the list for me at this point.

Our trades need to be points focussed right now.

The way I look at it, the two questions are:

Should we gamble on Teddy playing? If he doesn't and we dont grab cover, we are a man down.

Should we gamble on ARey? There is a significant risk he's another Nathan Brown, Braidon Burns, Dylan Brown in the waiting, especially given his injury history and where Souths are on the ladder.

At this stage Im leaning to taking the risk on Teddy and getting McInness as I think there hasn't really been an indication at this point Teddy will be rested and to be honest Im not particularly sold on RTS (would prefer TTrbo!).

And re ARey, I'm leaning toward dumping him now. We have the trades, so why not guarantee avoiding that potential mess, and look at adding an extra round 12 player instead of what I suspect was the oriingal plan of holding him for the year....

Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:22 pm

Milchy wrote:

Agree with all of this.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:25 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:I think we need to be really careful with ARey. He could be gone for a while in which case it will hurt if we keep him. Its an unknown bt of we aren't trading him this week, we'll need to poll the community to make a call.

By the way, while the 60 odd points from Bateman was lovely last week, the fact that we now no longer have to fit him into our trade plans is the real kicker. I bet you there are a bunch of teams who didnt get him last week that won't be able to this week either even though they probably planned to. Another big score from him will really start to split the pack a bit.
    Yeah yeah yeah you were right Very Happy
    You also convinced me enough that I changed my own trades and got him a week early. It's working out beautifully especially since I didn't bring him in the first time until the week he got injured.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:32 pm

Krump wrote:
    Yeah yeah yeah you were right Very Happy
    You also convinced me enough that I changed my own trades and got him a week early. It's working out beautifully especially since I didn't bring him in the first time until the week he got injured.

Haha, wasn't as subtle as I thought. But yeah, am glad it worked out and for you too! I was surprised how many people wanted to wait on him to be honest....

Im still pretty convinced this forum team is in a really good spot. There are a bunch of teams that are gonna be short on money. Our team is cruising right now...
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:33 pm

Krump wrote:
    Agree with all of this.

Where are you on the ARey issue mate?

Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:54 pm

I'm for holding for the moment unless we get more news. My only worry is Souths being cagey after whats happened with Burns.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:02 pm

I think Young to Milf can be safely locked in.

2nd trade is Rein/Arey to McInnes/RTS

We'll know this afternoon who to ditch out of Rein/Arey, so only thing left is when to make a call on McInnes/RTS

Which basically comes down to our confidence on Tedesco playing. Any firm statement either way ?
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Milchy wrote:
    I think Young to Milf can be safely locked in.

2nd trade is Rein/Arey to McInnes/RTS

We'll know this afternoon who to ditch out of Rein/Arey, so only thing left is when to make a call on McInnes/RTS

Which basically comes down to our confidence on Tedesco playing. Any firm statement either way ?

Yup sounds like a good plan.