NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 28 - Dammit Tino!

Archer
    Archer

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 28 - Dammit Tino! - Page 16 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 28 - Dammit Tino!

Post by Archer Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:33 pm

filthridden wrote:

Is there one for kicking Souths out of the comp?
    change.org/p/it-just-makes-sense
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 28 - Dammit Tino! - Page 16 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 28 - Dammit Tino!

Post by robelgordo Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:42 pm

filthridden wrote:

We tried that already. They got a lot of people to a rally to stop it. Way more than have ever been to a Souths game in fact
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:43 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Apparently hooker Marshcke for the Rorters will debut off the bench.

Seems a bit strange though as they have Hutchinson and Lussick as well.

Does anyone think Hutchinson mat start at half and Walker comes on after 20-25mins....

Maybe I’m paranoid but you never know with Robbo!

Has he been promoted into their top 30 or is it exemption?

I’m locked into Walker anyway.
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:47 pm

filthridden wrote:

Mate how could we kick the 'pride of our league' out of the comp?
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:https://www.change.org/p/south-sydney-rabbitohs-board-south-sydney-to-sign-adam-reynolds-on-a-2-3-year-deal

@wolfking sign the Reyno petition please and spread the word. Probs won’t help but it’s worth a shot. Over double the amount AJ got too now over 5200, SAVE OUR REYNO!!!

This is a complicated matter. And don’t get me wrong, I am a huge Reynolds fan- he broke the premiership drought for us and he’s been one of my favourite players for a long time. But we have both Blake Taaffe and Lachlan Illeus coming through, and with Walker signed until 2022 (also when Taffe’s contract expires), increasing Reynolds’ contract another 2 years would make it hard ask our juniors to wait that long to play first grade, and we could be in serious risk of losing them to another club. Obviously you have to take care of a club stalwart like Adam, but you also can’t shoot yourself in the foot by doing it. There is no easy answer. Roster management would be a damn hard cutthroat juggling act for any club and only the Storm and Roosters seem to get it right. I wouldn’t blame Reynolds if he walked, I would actually be pretty happy if he took the Cowboy’s rumoured offer of ~3M for 3 years- It’s paying huge overs but I’d be happy for him to get a huge payday, and also I would handle him playing for NQ much better than seeing one of my all time favourite players run out in a Broncos jersey, which would certainly make me violently ill enough to projectile vomit for ever and ever, never stopping said puking for the rest of my wretched life.
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

Post by SoylentGreen Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:22 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

This is a complicated matter. And don’t get me wrong, I am a huge Reynolds fan- he broke the premiership drought for us and he’s been one of my favourite players for a long time. But we have both Blake Taaffe and Lachlan Illeus coming through, and with Walker signed until 2022 (also when Taffe’s contract expires), increasing Reynolds’ contract another 2 years would make it hard ask our juniors to wait that long to play first grade, and we could be in serious risk of losing them to another club. Obviously you have to take care of a club stalwart like Adam, but you also can’t shoot yourself in the foot by doing it. There is no easy answer. Roster management would be a damn hard cutthroat juggling act for any club and only the Storm and Roosters seem to get it right. I wouldn’t blame Reynolds if he walked, I would actually be pretty happy if he took the Cowboy’s rumoured offer of ~3M for 3 years- It’s paying huge overs but I’d be happy for him to get a huge payday, and also I would handle him playing for NQ much better than seeing one of my all time favourite players run out in a Broncos jersey, which would certainly make me violently ill enough to projectile vomit for ever and ever, never stopping said puking for the rest of my wretched life.

He should take a 1year deal at Souths IMO - 2023 will be an interesting market for key position players with the second Brisbane team entering the comp. He could probably get a good 2 year deal, if not there but at another club that might have lost talent to them
    Rapture_NRL
    Rapture_NRL

Post by Rapture_NRL Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:24 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

Very tough to manage your existing talent and emerging talent, on top of paying accurately for what you're getting. Roosters and Storm can do it because players will take unders to go there (with the support of some astute business minds and brown paper bags, boats, and fancy rings)

I would be happy for ARey to head up to NQ. Would be a real asset, and they're really lacking a controlling half up there. As long as he doesn't end up at Manly, ew
    Rapture_NRL
    Rapture_NRL

Post by Rapture_NRL Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:25 pm

SoylentGreen wrote:

He should take a 1year deal at Souths IMO - 2023 will be an interesting market for key position players with the second Brisbane team entering the comp. He could probably get a good 2 year deal, if not there but at another club that might have lost talent to them
    Big risk for players taking short contracts at that stage of their careers

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:26 pm

Reckon roosters offer Reynolds a 2 year deal Twisted Evil
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:35 pm

WT2K wrote:Reckon roosters offer Reynolds a 2 year deal Twisted Evil

He wouldn’t take it. He’d be shot shivved dead in Redfern streets.

Private school Rugby boys like Keary and Crichton are more suited to sipping lattes in Rose Bay anyway so it’s okay for them cross. Not sure a good honest boy like Reynolds would sink to taking Politis’ filthy under-the-table gangster money to play for them either Razz

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:37 pm

Hoy to have GK. Barnett playing.
    https://twitter.com/BarryToohey/status/1378550635025498114?s=19
    michaelz101
    michaelz101

Post by michaelz101 Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:38 pm

Missed the game last night but what happened to Fogarty and is he out long term?
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:38 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

Pretty sure he plays for the Bulldogs.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:39 pm

michaelz101 wrote:Missed the game last night but what happened to Fogarty and is he out long  term?
    Seemed like a cork to the quad halfway through the first half. He played out the rest of the first half, and a bit of the second, but he eventually came off. Haven't heard anything about it but it didn't look serious.
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:47 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

He wouldn’t take it. He’d be shot shivved dead in Redfern streets.

Private school Rugby boys like Keary and Crichton are more suited to sipping lattes in Rose Bay anyway so it’s okay for them cross. Not sure a good honest boy like Reynolds would sink to taking Politis’ filthy under-the-table gangster money to play for them either Razz

True points, but forgot to add Reynolds fits well into the underground car park positive drug test scheme with some fantastic club doctors who changed the name on the test. Also got some inspirational figures at the club like Sam Burgess. Would love to be like big Sammy! Seems to be doing great these days.
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:48 pm

Broncos should sign Reynolds.
    Rapture_NRL
    Rapture_NRL

Post by Rapture_NRL Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:06 pm

MilfordTheMagician wrote:Broncos should sign Reynolds.
    Man... genuine question, what are your thoughts on your username now? Can you change it to Reynolds the Rainman?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:20 pm

MilfordTheMagician wrote:Broncos should sign Reynolds.

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:23 pm

Rapture_NRL wrote:
    Man... genuine question, what are your thoughts on your username now? Can you change it to Reynolds the Rainman?

If he signs with Broncos I will.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:29 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

Ilias is still playing Jersey Flegg.

Ta’affe is not a game manager he’s more in mould of Cody, if Reyno goes we play him.

We lose the brains if Reyno goes and our window closes 2 years early imo.

I would give him 2 years.

If someone has to go well then Gagai for me.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:55 pm