NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 15 - Let the raging begin

zim
    zim

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 15 - Let the raging begin - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 15 - Let the raging begin

Post by zim Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Thanks mate. I already have Stefano so who else do you reckon is solid around that price range. Was thinking maybe one of Lussick/Verills or Mead or someone along the lines of that. Also you reckon Davey is the best player possible to get with that price or would you prefer Koala or someone. Just so nervous about Davey and Souffs edges because it literally took me one week to get burned by them both however Davey seems to be a much better fantasy scorer and player than Gos

Laurie,Niu,Averillo,Simonssen or Moylan/Hoy if budget allows? Dont think you can get a decent forward in that price range. It's a coin toss with Davey and Koala imo, don't know what coaches will do going forward. I like Leniu for less cash and a "guaranteed" 40

*not saying all those backs are "solid", just a price range thing
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 15 - Let the raging begin - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 15 - Let the raging begin

Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:14 pm

Team lists has broken Gosiewski already, last time I break my "no shit players" rule

Lodge>Leniu and Gosiewski>Davey for me. Where is that "Manly second rower" selection when you need them
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:17 pm

WT Winfield wrote:

Just curious if he's been getting the letters I've been sending since we met at Shark Park on the 22nd of August, 2015.

I was the guy wearing both teams colours and mentioned that he's the future Dally M, which I'm positive he thinks about to this day anyway, given it obviously inspired him to go on and achieve that. Shame he had to stab us all in the heart to it though..

Anyway,

Thanks mate Very Happy

My half baked claim to fame is when my friend was banging Steve Smith. She gave me the phone while I was blind drunk and I was like "you'll make the Ashes mate! Keep fucking going! You'll be a superstar" to his credit he was having a good laugh on the phone.

Little did I know he'd go from a part time spinner to one of the best batsmen we've had.

Anytime he does anything good I take credit for it.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:19 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:Lane to Fifita a good trade?

After Fifita doing fuck all and still easily scoring 60 I’m scared to go without him

100% yes
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:19 pm

Welshy wrote:

Can you come back to fantasy? We miss you!

Haha thanks mate Very Happy

I think I'm posting more than usual this early, just not about fantasy Laughing Kinda hard to say anything fantasy-related when my head isn't in the experience.

I wouldn't trade Bird or whoever the other main CTR guy that was mentioned yet though, or any fit CTR.

Lodge I'd trade.

Crichton I'd probably hold, but I'm sure some experienced players could navigate a way to get him back without too much damage and save trades later.

Teddy and Cleary I'd probably have to suck it up and wait it out a few weeks if I didn't start with them.

Just some random observations Laughing

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:20 pm

Welshy wrote:

100% yes

That’s all I needed

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:29 pm

WT Winfield wrote:

Just curious if he's been getting the letters I've been sending since we met at Shark Park on the 22nd of August, 2015.

I was the guy wearing both teams colours and mentioned that he's the future Dally M, which I'm positive he thinks about to this day anyway, given it obviously inspired him to go on and achieve that. Shame he had to stab us all in the heart to it though..

Anyway,

Thanks mate Very Happy

Will pass it on when he arrives at the ground. Also about the stabbing us in the heart part too.
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:30 pm

TU: Host and Croker to B.Sironen and Stefano or

TD: Host to LAM

I’m short on edge cover but only for one week until Angus is back. I really like B Siro but requires two trades.

I could also field a team with no trades and hold Host.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:33 pm

Welshy wrote:

It's Robbo but even with Liu on bench, how many minutes does he get? More than Fifita surely? Dioes he just split them with Radley or Radlay and Tauk or Collins

Could always do it like some of the old school combos and have both players (SST/Collins)
    That way if one gets more minutes then you win both ways
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:36 pm

WT Winfield wrote:

Haha thanks mate Very Happy

I think I'm posting more than usual this early, just not about fantasy Laughing Kinda hard to say anything fantasy-related when my head isn't in the experience.

I wouldn't trade Bird or whoever the other main CTR guy that was mentioned yet though, or any fit CTR.

Lodge I'd trade.

Crichton I'd probably hold, but I'm sure some experienced players could navigate a way to get him back without too much damage and save trades later.

Teddy and Cleary I'd probably have to suck it up and wait it out a few weeks if I didn't start with them.

Just some random observations Laughing

Took me a few verbal uppercuts to keep Crichton, my pre season thoughts were that Cleary would back down to around 65-68 purely based on it being hard to maintain that sort of average and a bit of negative regression but I should of listened to the posts showing the huge increase wasn't due to additional attacking stats and was all down to base and so attainable again. Add in now the additional stats for TO and I had a wobble. Will pray for the 40 game after some soft 60s and go from there lol

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:37 pm

If you go for Collins just play for the long term average. He'll get rested at some point, just bank on him scoring enough in the other weeks to make up for it
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:39 pm

Papadontbleach wrote:TU: Host and Croker to B.Sironen and Stefano or

TD: Host to LAM

I’m short on edge cover but only for one week until Angus is back. I really like B Siro but requires two trades.

I could also field a team with no trades and hold Host.
    Any options other than Stefano?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:45 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

Could always do it like some of the old school combos and have both players (SST/Collins)
    That way if one gets more minutes then you win both ways

Don't think I can run both Roosters mate, I mean I'll be pissed if Collins matches Tauk for a lot less but I'm confident Tauk is the boss man in the middle for Robbo and was just getting some extra sidelines minutes in a blowout
    Finger Puppet Mafia
    Finger Puppet Mafia

Post by Finger Puppet Mafia Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:46 pm

Everyone on the LAM fan wagon be wary. Last week's high minutes has a caveat. Warriors were down to a two man bench by the 49th minute. Are those minutes sustainable with a regular 4 man bench rotation?
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:48 pm

Sounds inevitable robbo is going to give walker a shot soon.
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:50 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Any options other than Stefano?

Anyone $279k or less.

Have Simonsson already.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:51 pm

Finger Puppet Mafia wrote:Everyone on the LAM fan wagon be wary. Last week's high minutes has a caveat. Warriors were down to a two man bench by the 49th minute. Are those minutes sustainable with a regular 4 man bench rotation?

Think he is probably safe for 30-40 minutes and an average to pretty much match that same range

I would be wary of BMM taking some extras as the season moves on, especially if Warriors are chasing teams whether that may effect LAM is another matter
    The Bludger
    The Bludger

Post by The Bludger Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:52 pm

Thanks to Host being a turd, and Croker being double turd :poop: :poop: I'm holding NAS for another week. But the big lug is on the chopping block. Time to fire up. Brought in Leniu & Fui so I can cover Middle & Edge with the Mighty Angus cooling his heels. I'd still rather LAM or Ofa, but the coin just didn't stretch that far.
    Quick question - is Davey a safer option for Edge than Fui?? Manly and the Dragons are both racing to the spoon this year.
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:52 pm

Khany wrote:Sounds inevitable robbo is going to give walker a shot soon.

My guess is that it will be this weekend. Reckon he will slot in for Hutchison an hour before kickoff in an attempt to limit the hype around him this week
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:53 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    If you go for Collins just play for the long term average. He'll get rested at some point, just bank on him scoring enough in the other weeks to make up for it

Yeah plenty of value in him for a long term 50 minute average by the looks. Priced currently at 39, would project him to go around 10 points higher than that

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:09 pm