NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Lemmy KGB
    Lemmy KGB

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 21 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Lemmy KGB Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:47 pm

my tv broke wrote:

I'm not sure what ZeroTackle article is, but Lodge is quoted on the Broncos website today (he was up for media after training) confirming Milford is dropped.

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2021/04/12/lodge-kev-has-drawn-line-in-sand/

Was to the affect that he looks to have played his last game under Kev. Nothing really backing it up, but make paranoia creep in.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 21 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:42 pm

I've been holding Matterson for 17 weeks now, so it hasn't crossed my mind to trade out Milf.

UNLESS.

There is a big unless. If he's dropped and playing reserve grade I will definitely hold him and assume he's back in the team in a week or two (though I'd not see that above article, which is unnerving) and Averillos it up on his return to the NRL. I would very much assume that this is merely a ploy to get him to wake up to himself and that he won't be out long (before reading the above).

The only UNLESS part of the equation would be if he ends up being named on the bench, which was mentioned as a possibility in the article on NRL.com too. If he's out completely and keeps his sexy BE there's no way I could trade him, but if he comes on for 10mins ala Croft last week, I'll have no option but to punt him. And, it will aggravate me.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:52 pm

Id probably trade Milford if I thought the replacement was in any way capable but poor ol Crofty is cooked.
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:53 am

my tv broke wrote:Id probably trade Milford if I thought the replacement was in any way capable but poor ol Crofty is cooked.

If you're holding I'm holding

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 21 Giphy

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:56 am

precursor
    precursor

Post by precursor Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:30 am

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 21 Giphy
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:31 am

my tv broke wrote:Walters today, re Milford

“It is just for a period,” Walters said. “I expect him to be back playing with us in a month or so. He needs to go back and find himself, find his form and find the Anthony Milford we all know he can be.

“I think a lot of them here have (lost confidence). It hasn’t been a great couple of years for them. We’re trying to drag them back out of that world and it is taking time.

“We will get there with it. Anthony has been part of all that. I feel it is a time to relieve the pressure off him and he can just go and play some footy.”

I haven't stopped crying all morning
    precursor
    precursor

Post by precursor Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:03 pm

ytsb wrote:

I haven't stopped crying all morning

Seeing that song misnamed as 'hello darkness' is really giving me limewire flashbacks
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:49 pm

Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

Post by Jack Torrance Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:10 pm

Bye Milf 😭
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

Post by Jack Torrance Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:11 pm

So... Carty next?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:19 pm

Jack Torrance wrote:So... Carty next?

Carty Party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

Post by Jack Torrance Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:21 pm

Tempting haha
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:26 pm

Tis a sad day. It was quick ride, but a hell of a ride. Sad
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:38 pm

Carty would provoke some outrage but I really wish Latrell had bottomed out around now so I could talk him up & jump on and really get some outrage going.

Anyone else around who might provoke extreme reactions?/ (but secretly is underpriced)
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:06 pm

Aardvark wrote:Carty would provoke some outrage but I really wish Latrell had bottomed out around now so I could talk him up & jump on and really get some outrage going.

Anyone else around who might provoke extreme reactions?/ (but secretly is underpriced)

Wade Graham?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:20 pm

robelgordo wrote:

Wade Graham?

Now you're making me get all riled up....but if he can get over the head knocks he is underpriced

Not sure he annoys enough people although if they shifted him to 5/8 you could make a good case.

Has to be something like how JWH is much better value than Haas Twisted Evil
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:32 pm

With the Milf-lovin' about to come to an end there's only 1 person we can switch to

averaging 47 this season:
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:34 pm

When is James Maloney coming back from ESL - R11ish?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:38 pm

Aardvark wrote:Carty would provoke some outrage but I really wish Latrell had bottomed out around now so I could talk him up & jump on and really get some outrage going.

He's not on the same level as Milf/Carty - but Ben Hampton is generating extreme reactions for people who want to trade him in.

But I think unless Clifford can get back into the team, he probably has reasonable job security. And a 30+ average looks achievable for a guy priced under $300k

Sort of wish I'd grabbed him 2 weeks ago instead of Momo for the extra cash

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm