NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Aardvark
    Aardvark

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 20 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Aardvark Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:41 am

Eaglestar wrote:Fantasy sux... how does Milford not score over 50 every week for being so crap ace. Excellent Stupid kick metre crap they keep giving when players are probably the most excellent player ever suck. They need to fix their scoring system paying out kick metres double to the best looking and most intelligent useless players. We all wish we got paid big money for having MILF in our teams being shit at our jobs. Million bucks isn't enough for our Milfy or that useless player he can bugger off to back yard footy. He probably better donates lots of his millions as he is a wonderful human being sure don't deserve it. The Milf rules sux and his scoring on Fantasy is just dreamy bullshit.

FTFY

I read this as I wish I was cool enough to start with the Milf
    ytsb
    ytsb

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 20 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by ytsb Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:35 pm

Aardvark wrote:

FTFY

Just lost my shit at this lol!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:10 pm

Aardvark wrote:

FTFY

Deserves post of the year nomination
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Aardvark wrote:

FTFY

This is Amazing
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:35 am

Aardvark wrote:

FTFY

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 20 Giphy
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:43 am

Looking at Twitter the mail out of Broncos training is Croft and Dearden have been training in the halves and Milford with the reserves.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:04 am

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 20 Giphy

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:08 am

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:11 am

Eaglestar wrote:Fantasy sux... how does Milford score over 50 every week for being so crap. Stupid kick metre crap they keep giving when players suck. They need to fix their scoring system paying out kick metres to useless players. We all wish got paid big money for being shit at our jobs. Million bucks for that useless player he can bugger off to back yard footy. He better donate lots of his millions as he sure don't deserve it. The Milf sux and his scoring on Fantasy is just bullshit.

Is that you Kevvie, he's averaging 50+ in fantasy this year. You dropping him out of spite because you went Townsend ?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:40 pm

I'm thinking it of a 'rest' at this stage (until tomorrow at about 4pm), poor bastards been kicking up a storm.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Aardvark wrote:I'm thinking it of a 'rest' at this stage (until tomorrow at about 4pm), poor bastards been kicking up a storm.

The Panthers turn up to Suncorp stadium and win by 30 if they play 40 minutes of decent football. Croft and Dearden fail to fire a shot.

Milford turns up to Davies Park on Sunday afternoon. Does he have a dig?

Realistically, what happens 7 days from now at Broncos training?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:20 pm

my tv broke wrote:

The Panthers turn up to Suncorp stadium and win by 30 if they play 40 minutes of decent football. Croft and Dearden fail to fire a shot.

Milford turns up to Davies Park on Sunday afternoon. Does he have a dig?

Realistically, what happens 7 days from now at Broncos training?

You saying he's a very expensive hold? It has crossed my mind...
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:17 pm

robelgordo wrote:

You saying he's a very expensive hold? It has crossed my mind...

Unless teamlists change things, I'm going to boot Riki and BS9 first.

Milford can become Verrills in a week or two if he doesn't come back.
    Lemmy KGB
    Lemmy KGB

Post by Lemmy KGB Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:22 pm

The zero tackle article was very damming, but I don't care much for what they say. Would like to hear something from Kevvy.

Hopefully, the show goes on.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:23 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Same thinking and same players out.
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:26 pm

There needs to be a wake.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:31 pm

Lemmy KGB wrote:The zero tackle article was very damming, but I don't care much for what they say. Would like to hear something from Kevvy.

Hopefully, the show goes on.

I'm not sure what ZeroTackle article is, but Lodge is quoted on the Broncos website today (he was up for media after training) confirming Milford is dropped.

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2021/04/12/lodge-kev-has-drawn-line-in-sand/

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:38 pm

Khany wrote:There needs to be a wake.
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

Post by Jack Torrance Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:28 pm

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:33 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Only reason I'd boot Milf is if I can get someone like Haas via him that I can't get with other tradeouts.

I expect him to be back sooner or later, but he's not a final 17 keeper and he's a bit expensive to leave on the sidelines waiting for a return that might take a month if there are better options available

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 pm