NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016

Post by standard-issue Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:18 am

B/L wrote:Im not in any leagues because i just cant be fucked reading those posts and working out how to enter.

They are MUCH simpler then they used to be, when you actually did enter them. There is a reason for doing it like we do it. Whilst you are tidying up your actual team in the days and hours before 1st lockout, we are neglecting our own teams to make sure the Leagues are set up and filled properly.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Dream Team Virtual Sports Sports Deck 2016

Post by No Worries Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:00 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________

VSDT LEAGUES ARE OPEN TO ALL

Leagues will be seeded based on previous performance and admin's discretion

INSTRUCTIONS:

1- Copy and paste or quote the most recent version of this registration form. If you choose to quote, please remove the quotation marks at the start and finish of the post before you hit POST. If you are copy and pasting then ensure you copy and paste the ENTIRE post, including the 4 black asterisks at the start and finish.

2- Add your FANTASY FANATICS username, then your 2015 VSDT team name, then your intended 2016 VSDT team name (most people keep the same team name), then whether you were in the VSDT SUG (Sportal Unlimited Group) last year or whether you are a new forum poster.

Example:
    #1 = Bren = KungFuPandas = KungFuPandas = SUG
    #2 = Newton = Newtons Newbies = Newtons Newbies = NEW

3- If you can remember your final VSDT ranking or if you have a screenshot please mention it in the "Area for Comments" section. Please do not post the screen shot, we will PM you directly if we need to.

4- "POST" the new version of this entry form.

5- Registrations close Midnight Monday 29/02/16.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

#1 SI = Trousers = Trousers = SUG
    #2 StuDogg101 = Shizzle My Nizzle = Shizzle My Nizzle = SUG
    #3 Quicksand = Quicksand = Quicksand = SUG
    #4 Bullbender = No C In Tagataese = No C In Tagataese = SUG
    #5 Badbetter = Badbetter = Badbetter = SUG
    #6 Welshy = Great Oden's Ravens = Great Oden's Ravens = SUG
    #7 dttragic2016 = can't remember =  Duuugessszzzz = SUG
    #8 jelejasof = West End Warriors = West End Warriors = SUG
    #9Your Name = No Worries = Busta Beaver = SUG

AREA FOR COMMENTS BY CURRENT POSTER.(Please delete previous poster's comment.)

Elk Guard
    Elk Guard

Post by Elk Guard Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:42 am

INSTRUCTIONS:

1- Copy and paste or quote the most recent version of this registration form. If you choose to quote, please remove the quotation marks at the start and finish of the post before you hit POST. If you are copy and pasting then ensure you copy and paste the ENTIRE post, including the 4 black asterisks at the start and finish.

2- Add your FANTASY FANATICS username, then your 2015 VSDT team name, then your intended 2016 VSDT team name (most people keep the same team name), then whether you were in the VSDT SUG (Sportal Unlimited Group) last year or whether you are a new forum poster.

Example:

3- If you can remember your final VSDT ranking or if you have a screenshot please mention it in the "Area for Comments" section. Please do not post the screen shot, we will PM you directly if we need to.

#9Your Name = No Worries = Busta Beaver = SUG
    #10Elk Guard = Elk Guard = Elk Guard = SUG

Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:39 am

INSTRUCTIONS:

Example:

#9 Your Name = No Worries = Busta Beaver = SUG
    #10 Elk Guard = Elk Guard = Elk Guard = SUG
    #11 Hannah2 = Destiny = Destiny = SUG

Please forgive any errors, I usually stuff this up! (Don't worry Hannah I fixed it up for you)

Russ
    Russ

Post by Russ Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:53 pm

INSTRUCTIONS:

Example:

#12 Russ = Dangeruss = Dangeruss = SUG

Please forgive any errors, I usually stuff this up! (Don't worry Hannah I fixed it up for you)

Pacey's Best
    Pacey's Best

Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016

Post by Pacey's Best Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:38 pm

INSTRUCTIONS:

Example:

#13 Pacey's Best=Pacey's Best=Pacey's Best=SUG

Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:04 pm

B/L wrote:Im not in any leagues because i just cant be fucked reading those posts and working out how to enter.

FFS B/L suck it up and stop acting like a petulant child.

Did you go to Mitch's "School of Entitlement"? :-P
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:11 pm

INSTRUCTIONS:

Example:

#14 Simon Templar (ST) = Brothers = Brothers = SUG

ST: Thanks for setting this up guys. Can I be a pain in the bum, and point out that there WASN'T an SUG for VSDT in 2015. There were 3 leagues: Old Dogs (OD), Young Guns (YG), and Converts (C).

WAC

Post by WAC Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:08 pm

I've never played before so I'll wait and see if there is a league with some gaps. Don't want to bring the league ranking down.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:06 pm

WAC wrote:I've never played before so I'll wait and see if there is a league with some gaps. Don't want to bring the league ranking down.

Leagues in VSDT can have either 12 teams or 18 teams (I prefer 12-team leagues because every team plays every other team twice), so if there are more than 18 entries then it would make sense to have 2 leagues of 12, with League 1 being for the best 12 teams and League 2 being for the next best 12 teams, including newbies like yourself. So you WOULDN'T be letting anyone down WAC. Everyone was a beginner at one point in time.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Is there any love for Paul Carter as a #17/#18 team member?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Simon Templar wrote:Is there any love for Paul Carter as a #17/#18 team member?

Hey mate. Yeah, there's been a bit of love for him around; Rabs is spruiking him on Weapons as well. I did see some worrying Error/Mistackle stats so might be a worry with VSDT.

Just with the OD/YG/Converts, yeah, that's right. Unfortunately we won't get enough to fill them. Hoping for 2 Leagues of 12 would be great.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Simon Templar wrote:Is there any love for Paul Carter as a #17/#18 team member?

I think people are really waiting on team Lists for Souths in general.

I have my eye on Grevsmuhl too, but want to at least get an idea of role.

I know you aren't playing NRLF but Carter is better value there. And for a guy who has been known to miss the odd tackle I'm not going to pay more for him on the site that punished missed tackles more harshly.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:12 am

Milchcow wrote:

I think people are really waiting on team Lists for Souths in general.

I have my eye on Grevsmuhl too, but want to at least get an idea of role.

I know you aren't playing NRLF but Carter is better value there. And for a guy who has been known to miss the odd tackle I'm not going to pay more for him on the site that punished missed tackles more harshly.

Thanks for the feedback Milchy.

I had P.Carter last year before he got into trouble off the field and I seem to recall his ppm off the bench being quite good.

I will have to do some more research.

Last edited by Simon Templar on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:16 am

Back in 2014 Carter averaged 4 missed tackles and 1 penalty conceded a game (and 1 error every 2 games, which isn't too bad)

He di dalways look busy in the field, but unless he has cleaned up the negative parts of hi sgame, just don't see fantasy value. Unless he's a starter playing big minutes which I don't see happening
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:18 am

Milchcow wrote:
    Back in 2014 Carter averaged 4 missed tackles and 1 penalty conceded a game (and 1 error every 2 games, which isn't too bad)

He di dalways look busy in the field, but unless he has cleaned up the negative parts of hi sgame, just don't see fantasy value. Unless he's a starter playing big minutes which I don't see happening

You are making a lot of sense Milchy. Thanks mate.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:24 am

SI wrote:

Hey mate.  Yeah, there's been a bit of love for him around; Rabs is spruiking him on Weapons as well.  I did see some worrying Error/Mistackle stats so might be a worry with VSDT.

Just with the OD/YG/Converts, yeah, that's right.  Unfortunately we won't get enough to fill them.  Hoping for 2 Leagues of 12 would be great.

If you are struggling to fill two leagues of 12 teams, then you can do what we did in the past two seasons by having some of us in BOTH leagues. I would like to be in both leagues in case I get the urge to start posting rankings lists again for VSDT.

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:28 am

INSTRUCTIONS:

Example:

#14 Simon Templar (ST) = Brothers = Brothers = SUG
    #15 Milchcow = Almost Arrogance = Almost Arrogance = SUG

Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:38 am

Looks like a gun league of 18 in the making. If we can fill two leagues of 12, League 1 would be VERY strong.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:50 am

ST, SI and Milchcow posting on the same page. Balance has returned to the force Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:08 pm