NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 87 - Kotoni Staggs is now a half so he'll move a few feet in.

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 87 - Kotoni Staggs is now a half so he'll move a few feet in. - Page 9 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 87 - Kotoni Staggs is now a half so he'll move a few feet in.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:25 pm

cool, duties as a Broncos fan done, after I log out tonight, I'll see you all next February, copped enough shit this last half a year to willingly suffer through a hobby that's draining me any longer than necessary, not interested in being beaten over the head about how shit I am for supporting a shit team for an entire off-season when I'm already dealing with how shit I am at everything else, plus I'm not enjoying anything at moment, league especially, for the last few months the FTA games get switched on as background noise for whatever I'd rather be doing and that about it, the Broncos game were the only ones that had my focus, and again that was out of no more a sense of duty, last time I was disillusioned with footy, i shut myself away from it for the off-season and it did wonders for when pre-season rolled around, so here's hoping for a repeat i guess, but anyways, good luck to the blokes high up in the standings, and good luck to the blokes supporting teams who still have something to play for (except the Roosters and the Rabbits, fuck the Roosters and the Rabbits)
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 87 - Kotoni Staggs is now a half so he'll move a few feet in. - Page 9 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 87 - Kotoni Staggs is now a half so he'll move a few feet in.

Post by Chewie Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:@Chewie very tight in our GF you’re up by 4 after Herbie scored 4 more than Hammer.

Oh and I think Taukaeiho should just play the first 30mins tomorrow and then have an early shower lol!

Looks like you have 17 and I don’t so you have the clear advantage!

Actually shit your bench is bloody strong I’m no hope!

Well done mate congrats in advance!

Haha yeah, I'm not sure if I'm taking Herbie's score yet, I'll see what he gets in the updates. I may play Averillo.
    SST had a rest last week, hopefully he gets at least 50 odd mins.... and yes I do have 17 this week (plus 1 reserve)
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

Post by Mr Snrub Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:53 pm

surmo13 wrote:(except the Roosters and the Rabbits, fuck the Roosters and the Rabbits)

Well that's just rude lol.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Chewie wrote:

Haha yeah, I'm not sure if I'm taking Herbie's score yet, I'll see what he gets in the updates. I may play Averillo.
    SST had a rest last week, hopefully he gets at least 50 odd mins.... and yes I do have 17 this week (plus 1 reserve)

I think I'll play Talau over Herbie personally. Shame he didn't get that try near the end.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:10 pm

surmo13 wrote:cool, duties as a Broncos fan done, after I log out tonight, I'll see you all next February, copped enough shit this last half a year to willingly suffer through a hobby that's draining me any longer than necessary, not interested in being beaten over the head about how shit I am for supporting a shit team for an entire off-season when I'm already dealing with how shit I am at everything else, plus I'm not enjoying anything at moment, league especially, for the last few months the FTA games get switched on as background noise for whatever I'd rather be doing and that about it, the Broncos game were the only ones that had my focus, and again that was out of no more a sense of duty, last time I was disillusioned with footy, i shut myself away from it for the off-season and it did wonders for when pre-season rolled around, so here's hoping for a repeat i guess, but anyways, good luck to the blokes high up in the standings, and good luck to the blokes supporting teams who still have something to play for (except the Roosters and the Rabbits, fuck the Roosters and the Rabbits)
    See ya mate have a good off season, I know I will regardless as Souths have made the top 8 which is all I wanted so anything extra is a bonus! And I will send it back at ya wooohhhooooo spooners  cheer, you give it you gotta take it champ!
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:14 pm

Missed the game, caught up here.

Bad news about Staggs, can’t believe a madman in the top 20 captained him.
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:31 pm

Faark you people talk a lot of shit !!
    9 pages for a game that doesn't matter ?

Get a fuckin life !!!!
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:27 am

Updates are in:

Farnworth 26
    Staggs 6
    Dearden 51
    Ofa 40
    Haas 57
    Riki 52
    Carrigan 70

Hammer 22
    McGuire 43
    Cotter 56
    Taumalolo 54
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:29 am

So I’m 3/206C.

Pearce, Ponga, Peachey, MoFo, Teddy, Murray, Siro and Koloamatangi to come tomorrow so a big Friday for me.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:35 am

Top 100 of our FOG League captainers:

57 Haas
    16 DCE
    13 Cleary
    8 McInnes 
    2 Moses
    2 Teddy
    1 Carrigan
    1 Cook
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:31 am

quicksand wrote:Faark you people talk a lot of shit !!

Get a fuckin life !!!!

Hate to break it to you mate, but it's sport and at the end of the day none of it actually matters.
    Still, it's entertainment, and gives people a break from some of the other stuff in their lives.
    If you have a problem with it, maybe stick to a more meaningful use of your own time...
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:51 am

surmo13 wrote:cool, duties as a Broncos fan done, after I log out tonight, I'll see you all next February, copped enough shit this last half a year to willingly suffer through a hobby that's draining me any longer than necessary, not interested in being beaten over the head about how shit I am for supporting a shit team for an entire off-season when I'm already dealing with how shit I am at everything else, plus I'm not enjoying anything at moment, league especially, for the last few months the FTA games get switched on as background noise for whatever I'd rather be doing and that about it, the Broncos game were the only ones that had my focus, and again that was out of no more a sense of duty, last time I was disillusioned with footy, i shut myself away from it for the off-season and it did wonders for when pre-season rolled around, so here's hoping for a repeat i guess, but anyways, good luck to the blokes high up in the standings, and good luck to the blokes supporting teams who still have something to play for (except the Roosters and the Rabbits, fuck the Roosters and the Rabbits)

All the best surmo see you around next year
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:56 am

quicksand wrote:Faark you people talk a lot of shit !!

Get a fuckin life !!!!

Get back on your high horse and fuck off dickhead.
    Talfal
    Talfal

Post by Talfal Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:59 am

I traded in Turbo last week, and Staggs this week. *pats self on the back*
    May need to skip the coffee and go straight to the froffie this morning lol! Beer
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:05 am

Talfal wrote:I traded in Turbo last week, and Staggs this week. *pats self on the back*
    May need to skip the coffee and go straight to the froffie this morning lol! Beer
    Well that's just plain unlucky.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:09 am

Talfal wrote:I traded in Turbo last week, and Staggs this week. *pats self on the back*

Oh wow, that's rough mate.
    Talfal
    Talfal

Post by Talfal Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:11 am

Serves me right for having trades left haha Sad

(Still stoked with the season ive had, the late run of badluck was probably due to missing most of the carnage all year)
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:14 am

Man Riki will almost be my first picked next year after what I've seen from him. Really hope his price stays in around the 300s!!
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:18 am

surmo13 wrote:(except the Roosters and the Rabbits, fuck the Roosters and the Rabbits)

Mr Snrub wrote:Well that's just rude lol.

But accurate..... Lol
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:23 am

Mate, if you're doing it tough there are plenty of people who will listen. All I can say is, chin up, stay positive, know that you can turn it around. Keep busy, recommend finding a new hobby, anything, doesnt have to be exciting. Don't worry about the Broncos man, we're shit, it is what it is!

surmo13 wrote:last time I was disillusioned with footy, i shut myself away from it for the off-season and it did wonders for when pre-season rolled around

This is pretty much how i've been my entire life, with league in the winter and cricket in the summer. I love both sports but I need that break of an off season to re-invigorate. I don't know how a lot of people consume one sport constantly all year round, I can't do it.

I shut myself off from a lot of league media lately, I don't watch foxsports at all outside of the games, and un-followed most of the crisis media twitter pages (foxsports and dailytelegraph the main ones) a long time ago. Its refreshing. You don't miss anything at all.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 pm