NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful

danseels1985
    danseels1985

NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful

Post by danseels1985 Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:26 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:With this Siro news, who would you play at 16th man out of Siro/Fui, and who would you loop with Talau?

I would play Fui over Siro,I wish I had that option. I only have 17 fit/available players so hopefully Siro can still score ok off the bench

NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:28 pm

Pretty simple for me. Born and raised in Balmain. Apparently on the news during gf week of 89 as a 3 year old in my tigers gear. Then the natural transition to WT.
    Siro fav player growing up.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:31 pm

Wow they actually told everyone exactly how to complain (along with some helpful definitions). They are going to get inundated with requests to change now. Will be interesting to see if we get significant changes going forward now everyone knows how to attempt to get things changed.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:32 pm

danseels1985 wrote:

Haha no,was just changing it up with another avatar. That is a good luck game day charm on an Eels forum. It’s actually a gif that obviously didn’t work and she is meant to be squirming into her jeans and her br....... I’m sure you can work out the rest

Should be a good game tonight
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:38 pm

mattnz wrote:Wow they actually told everyone exactly how to complain (along with some helpful definitions). They are going to get inundated with requests to change now. Will be interesting to see if we get significant changes going forward now everyone knows how to attempt to get things changed.

I'm hoping someone builds a simple form on a website where you can just enter a few things and it automatically fires of a template email to them

Hello NRL stats providers.

I am contacting in regards to the blatant <stat> that was missed during the <round> game between <team> and <team>.
    <player> clearly should have been credited with <stat>! Are you <insult>, you <curse> <insult>

Get your <excrement synonym> together. A <grouping noun> of <unintelligent creature> could do a better job than you!

I look forward to your urgent attention in the matter

Thanks in advance,

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:39 pm

mattnz wrote:Wow they actually told everyone exactly how to complain (along with some helpful definitions). They are going to get inundated with requests to change now. Will be interesting to see if we get significant changes going forward now everyone knows how to attempt to get things changed.

think its more likely that the opposite will happen. People will be firing off emails into the abyss.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:40 pm

I'm pretty sure they are trying to direct everyone to a more manageable mailbox to be mass ignored, rather than because they want to listen to a bunch of suggestions from internet strangers.

They certainly aren't going to be changing the definition of a tackle bust to keep some fantasy players happy.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:45 pm

WT2K wrote:Pretty simple for me. Born and raised in Balmain. Apparently on the news during gf week of 89 as a 3 year old in my tigers gear. Then the natural transition to WT.
    Siro fav player growing up.

Jimmy Jack for me.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:50 pm

Chewie wrote:
    I like Brimson's DPP,  but I've opted for Nikorima as I think he'll score slightly higher.

Next minute CHT takes most of the kicking duties...
    #fantasylife

Nikorima's 500+ kick metres last week was huge and not likely to continue

Also depends on how long Warriors can maintain competitiveness

Same with titans and Brimson I suppose. brimson will have some shockers in him
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:52 pm

Just realised that hopefully I might be able to go Butcher straight to Teddy next week but will be close with price changes.

Looking to do Randall to Niko today which leaves $140k itb and then if Butcher gets to around $600k and Teddy goes down to around $740k then I am good..

Using MTBs site it looks like it should work out but I'm aware the magic number is a bit out right? Although I guess even if the magic number is actually higher then Butcher may not rise by as much but Teddy should also drop by more? Is that right?

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:52 pm

my tv broke wrote:

think its more likely that the opposite will happen. People will be firing off emails into the abyss.

the other consideration. How many people will actually watch that video?

Many will just continue spamming the twitter/fanhub pages as per normal
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:52 pm

I'm pretty sure they are trying to direct everyone to a more manageable mailbox to be mass ignored, rather than because they want to listen to a bunch of suggestions from internet strangers.

They certainly aren't going to be changing the definition of a tackle bust to keep some fantasy players happy.
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:53 pm

surmo13 wrote:at least there's some sort of official explanation now, so basically, as far as TBs go, it's doesn't matter how many blokes bounce off a ball carrier if one guy has a hold of that player the whole time, it counts as 0.

Doesn't explain how Mann puts Sione into a hole a few metres from the line gets LBA no TA the same week Lomax throws the ball into a Sharks player and gets a TA
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Nikorima's 500+ kick metres last week was huge and not likely to continue

Also depends on how long Warriors can maintain competitiveness

Same with titans and Brimson I suppose. brimson will have some shockers in him

Yeah as you mentioned previously Green had an avg of 370KM. Kodi already had about 100KM per game. So if he can pick up an extra 200km (10pts) that would be nice. No guarantee of course
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:37 pm

Hello NRL stats providers.

I am contacting in regards to the blatant <tb> that was missed during the <round 4> game between <the broncos> and <the roosters>.
    <Tedesco> clearly should have been credited with <8 tackle busts in a single run>! Are you <fucking stupid>, you <shit for brains> <fuck-knuckle>

Get your <shit> together. A <gaggle> of <victorians> could do a better job than you!

I look forward to your urgent attention in the matter

Thanks in advance,

Hows that @filthridden? Should I send it in?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:40 pm

I just hope their automated reply to all complaints uses the phrase "righteously aggrieved". Like the automatic reply to the surprise four-trade round did.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:41 pm

Chewie wrote:

Yeah as you mentioned previously Green had an avg of 370KM. Kodi already had about 100KM per game. So if he can pick up an extra 200km (10pts) that would be nice. No guarantee of course
    Yeah increasing a 43 average to 53 would be great. His price is really low mostly due to scoring a 0 in 4 minutes due to injury a few weeks ago. Should be lots of value there.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:43 pm

Rugby league story for me was growing up in a rugby school in NZ with 20+ teams and the one league team was made up of basically anyone who wanted to throw boots on for interschool game and wasn't in the 1st 15.
    So wasn't a big sport

Played rugby my whole like, as late teen for the navy and as an adult with a few games of first div in scotland off the bench when I was living there
    Have always been tempted to throw some boots on and have a game especially being over 35 and eligible for oldies, George Rose diet means probably have to play as a small prop now haha

First game I saw was a dogs trial game in Taranaki, can remember Jarrod McCraken was in the team so would have been early 90s.
    Also have an old photo as a kid in an orange retro Balmain tigers t shirt so probably got that because Mum thought it looked cool.

Have a Warriors signed poster of the first year they were in the comp but never really properly followed them.

The thing with the Auckland warriors was they were from Auckland(Most of NZ hates Auckland)
    As they never really played outside there a lot of kiwis picked other teams or stuck with their AUS team when they joined.
    Most Kiwis have a soft spot for them regardless these days or would have them as their second team

Can also remember watching games on the odd sunday afternoon and when I was older we would stay up and watch origin, but never saw any proper live games until I moved to Cronulla about 10 years ago.
    Decided to support the sharks given I was living there and the ground was in walking distance.
    End of the Ricky Stuart era was rough and then ASADA hit, good times haha

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:49 pm

Downvote must be an aucklander haha
    It's a small town thing, growing up south of the Bombay hills it was bred into you to hate Auckland.
    Especially with Rugby

Last edited by Boozecluez on Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:51 pm

For me, I was born in Leeds in the north of England. Rugby league Coal and Tetleys flow through my veins

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:24 am