NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful

luckynumber8
    luckynumber8

NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful

Post by luckynumber8 Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:49 pm

Flano out with my final trade.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 75 - Seibold and Seibeautiful

Post by wolfking Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:51 pm

This is the most fucking indecisive I've been all year this week. Might say fuck it and not trade. Deathriding Ponga might be fun for once........(no it won't)
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:59 pm

Who's a better replacement for Flanno, Moses or Wighton

Moses seems safer with his goalkicking but he has DBrown there to steal attacking stats off him, plus that niggling calf injury

Wighton doesn't have the goalkicking floor but still gets plenty of kick metres and is a great runner.

I have Munster in my EMG and Mann on my bench so I don't actually have to get a half, but I really don't like my available options, at 712k or less. (If I could afford a Bunt or Koro trade, I would do that instead)

Alternately I could burn 2 trades and go Flanno to Koro/Bunt and Niu to To'a/Hampton, but that would leave me with only 2 trades so I would rather not do this if I don't have to.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:05 pm

You lot with all your trades and decisions. Show offs, the lot of you!
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Dragons have just said that Lomax is cleared to play
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:09 pm

I heard Taupau out from a guy from the knights with manly contacts but no legit source
    churg
    churg

Post by churg Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Bethany_B wrote:Who's a better replacement for Flanno, Moses or Wighton

Moses seems safer with his goalkicking but he has DBrown there to steal attacking stats off him, plus that niggling calf injury

Wighton doesn't have the goalkicking floor but still gets plenty of kick metres and is a great runner.

I have Munster in my EMG and Mann on my bench so I don't actually have to get a half, but I really don't like my available options, at 712k or less. (If I could afford a Bunt or Koro trade, I would do that instead)

Alternately I could burn 2 trades and go Flanno to Koro/Bunt and Niu to To'a/Hampton, but that would leave me with only 2 trades so I would rather not do this if I don't have to.
    Bring back the Super Super POD in the name of Jack Wighton like last year.
    Reklaw
    Reklaw

Post by Reklaw Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:12 pm

Need to dump Robson to someone under $690k, thinking Foto or Brown. Brown has burned me before though. Already have Moses and Tevaga.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:12 pm

churg wrote:

For some reason he's 10% owned, must have been a popular autofill pick. Only 9 teams in the top 1000 currently have him so I might go for it. Only thing that sucks is that he doesn't goal kick, but he might be worth the punt. It's either that or I sell Niu to Hampton/To'a/Lemuelu just to have 17, and I hate selling one nuff for another nuff

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:14 pm

churg wrote:
    I like the idea.
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:15 pm

Young -> CM9 locked in as my first trade. Leaves me with 6.

Tossing up a few variations for a second, roughly in order of how much I like them:

Talau -> Fui to free up some cash
    Randall/Niu -> Fui for coverage
    Siro -> Nikorima
    Randall -> Lam - bit of a punt
    HTF -> Cotric for boom/bust potential
    Fog -> N Brown
    Pappy -> Brimson frees up the cash to go Fog -> Cook next week

Head spinning with so many options, so any thoughts appreciated.

Team:

Spoiler:
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:16 pm

Reklaw wrote:Need to dump Robson to someone under $690k, thinking Foto or Brown. Brown has burned me before though. Already have Moses and Tevaga.

Don't touch Fotu, Holbrook loves to fuck his minutes, and he's been underwhelming for a few weeks. If you want a forward at that general price point, Junior Paulo is probably better, since he at least has some upside with his ball playing
    Reklaw
    Reklaw

Post by Reklaw Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Bethany_B wrote:

Don't touch Fotu, Holbrook loves to fuck his minutes, and he's been underwhelming for a few weeks. If you want a forward at that general price point, Junior Paulo is probably better, since he at least has some upside with his ball playing

Yeah I was looking at Paulo but my gut says Brown should be better, emphasis on should.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:20 pm

wolfking wrote:This is the most fucking indecisive I've been all year this week.  Might say fuck it and not trade.  Deathriding Ponga might be fun for once........(no it won't)

Yeah same really struggling this week, think I might just end up holding. I can field 17 it's just not that pretty. With these basically being my last two trades with the aim to hold 3 for injuries I would like to be a bit more sure about them
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:21 pm

Reklaw wrote:Need to dump Robson to someone under $690k, thinking Foto or Brown. Brown has burned me before though. Already have Moses and Tevaga.

Josh McGuire doesn't get a lot of love around here but he's averaging 50+ and is DPP FRF/2RF. Around the right price point for you.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:29 pm

filthridden wrote:

Josh McGuire doesn't get a lot of love around here but he's averaging 50+ and is DPP FRF/2RF. Around the right price point for you.

Think this week is one of the first Cows will have their full forward pack (McGuire, Mclean, Lolo, Asiata, Molo)
    Reklaw
    Reklaw

Post by Reklaw Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:33 pm

filthridden wrote:

Yeah, he doesn't look a bad option actually. Bit too up and down for me, with soft recent form. Appreciate it. All things considered I think I'm going to go with my gut and ride the NBrown train. Let's see how many rounds he can last.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:33 pm

First time I've thought about it since lockout but Koroisau is definitely worth the extra 44k over Tevaga right?

No concern over role, already had a rest so should play every game, averaging 60+

Meanwhile Tevaga has a bunch of questions - minutes, scoring well over previous PPM in position, injury history

Think I've sold myself
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:39 pm

I think my decision for trading is done, and I'm giving my super POD boy WightGUN another go this year Very Happy With that draw (Broncos this week plus some more nice fixtures coming up), I think he's a handy POD play. Would be nice if he still had WFB dual but oh well.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:40 pm

Bethany_B wrote:I think my decision for trading is done, and I'm giving my super POD boy WightGUN another go this year Very Happy With that draw (Broncos this week plus some more nice fixtures coming up), I think he's a handy POD play. Would be nice if he still had WFB dual but oh well.

I put Wighton in my second/WAG team 2 weeks ago. No regrets, great scores considering his involvement.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 pm