NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 20 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

Post by hymenbustas Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 pm

Has anyone read the ridiculous rumors about Seibs and his coke and sex addiction? I’m not sure what to think of it
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 20 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

Post by my tv broke Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:49 pm

hymenbustas wrote:Has anyone read the ridiculous rumors about Seibs and his coke and sex addiction? I’m not sure what to think of it

Yeah, they're bullshit.
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:54 pm

Matty John Show fb page reporting some big news out of Red Hill shortly. Might see Seibs out for a while to deal with whatever personal thing he has that took him out of the bubble.
    JJ
    JJ

Post by JJ Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:54 pm

Looking at doing Luai to McInnes this week giving:

Cook
    Haas Mofo
    Tevaga Lolo CM9
    Cleary SJ
    Bob-Jane Talau
    Pap Ted Pong
    Carrigan Bunt Api RFM
    Randall HTF Avo Niu

Will only have 2 trades left and 45 itb. Rfm would of been ideally upgraded but am probably better holding the trades for injuries since my 18th man is already gone. If anyone’s got a second to run their eye over and tell me if there’s something I could be missing, its very much appreciated
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:54 pm

From what I know about footy circles I would be surprised if less than 95% of NRL players/coaches are heavily into coke and casual sex.

Give these young guys hundreds of thousands of dollars, no way to spend it because they are constantly training or playing and have the media blowing smoke up their ass every day. Of course they are going to think they are kings and behave like it

What I doubt about the rumour is that it would be this public without being in the media
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:58 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:From what I know about footy circles I would be surprised if less than 95% of NRL players/coaches are heavily into coke and casual sex.

Hey, put some coke in front of me and I'll do it. I don't cheat on my girlfriend though.

The Matty Johns post is probably playing on the rumours, but it will be Ikin taking over as CEO, I would assume. Fox would know early on given Ikin will be resigning from Fox.

The stuff about Siebold is pure rubbish. I want him gone as much as the next person, but the rumours about him are simply untrue.
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:01 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:From what I know about footy circles I would be surprised if less than 95% of NRL players/coaches are heavily into coke and casual sex.

That's absolute rubbish and based on absolutely nothing. No denying footy players must have the lowest intelligence of all professional sportsman. No other code has so many sex scandals and drama.
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:03 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:With Smith and Munster unlikely to play it seems a very Robbo move to rest a few in this game.

My team list guesses

Roosters get a few troops back but we see Tauk and Teddy/Keary get a rest. Flanagan back in but named at 18

Teddy said on NRL Tonight last night that Angus and Tupou are still a few weeks away from playing

Last edited by Loomer on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:04 pm

Warriors name same side, but with Burr starting instead of Hetho
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:07 pm

StormTrooper96 wrote:Will Kennedy has signed a one-year contract extension with the Sharks.

Wonder why just the one year.. faaark off Duges.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:08 pm

my tv broke wrote:Nick Campton reporting Cam Smith wont play.

Thats why I traded. Gon' !
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:08 pm

my tv broke wrote:Warriors name same side, but with Burr starting instead of Hetho

Wonder if Harris still in middle with Hetherington out, probably see late change of Burr for Lawton/Blair/Papali'i so Harris can stay in middle
    Lemmy KGB
    Lemmy KGB

Post by Lemmy KGB Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:09 pm

my tv broke wrote:

I think Fifita could have a few really low effort games from here. His future is sorted and its not at the Broncos, who could blame him for phoning it in. Picturing some heated video sessions where players are arguing, meanwhile Fifita playing Angry Birds* in the back corner, "sup guys?"

*is angry birds still a thing? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Certainly possible. To me, it looked like he really relished the contest last game, so that should keep him in good stead for a few weeks at least. Hopefully means he is a greedy shit too.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:11 pm

ytsb wrote:

That's absolute rubbish and based on absolutely nothing. No denying footy players must have the lowest intelligence of all professional sportsman. No other code has so many sex scandals and drama.

Except AFL here, and every major soccer league and NFL abroad.

I think 95% is exaggerated but the overall premise is correct - if you think NRL has a lot of sex scandals and drama, it's really no different from any environment with cashed up 20-somethings. There would be corporate offices which make the NRL look tame.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:12 pm

my tv broke wrote:Warriors name same side, but with Burr starting instead of Hetho
    Hopefully means big minutes for Jazz
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:13 pm

Is a sex scandal just video of a player doing what everyone else does whenever they can ??
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:15 pm

Revraiser wrote:Is a sex scandal just video of a player doing what everyone else does whenever they can ??

I dunno but suggesting NRL has way more sex scandals than anywhere else in the week where AFL players were caught on camera sticking their fingers up each other arseholes is a pretty hot take.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:15 pm

Revraiser wrote:Is a sex scandal just video of a player doing what everyone else does whenever they can ??

This is what I don't understand about the general population and this thirst for making drama out of what is essentially nothing (though happy for anyone releasing footage like that to be charged).
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:16 pm

when the breach occurred I thought he might have played his last game for the Broncos

Pete Badel
    @badel_cmail
    EXCLUSIVE: Tevita Pangai Jr to be sacked the Broncos. Will be hit with a breach notice today. His $650,000 contract set to be torn up for COVID breach.
    @travismeyn

Last edited by my tv broke on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:17 pm

my tv broke wrote:
    Pete Badel
    @badel_cmail
    EXCLUSIVE: Tevita Pangai Jr to be sacked the Broncos. Will be hit with a breach notice today. His $650,000 contract set to be torn up for COVID breach.
    @travismeyn

That escalated fast.

Next minute, the Roosters find some money under a couch cushion. They definitely need more edge players, only have about 6 of first grade standard

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:23 am