NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

Joey Superior
    Joey Superior

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 36 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

Post by Joey Superior Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:08 am

RandomSil wrote:

I had a look at the Kiwiburger on the site, and it looks nothing like a big mac.. It is like an Aussie Burger they had at Hungry Jacks with Egg and beetroot.

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 36 Giphy

lol! When was the last time burgers you get actually looked like the one you saw in pictures?

I'll wait...... Beer
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 36 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

Post by StormTrooper96 Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:08 am

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/jack-de-belin-has-ruled-out-a-decision-on-his-future-for-another-month/news-story/a024bad157bc41b36a4dcff4d7820b4d'

De-Belin will apparently give clubs his decision by the end of August.

De Belin’s legal team have been locked in pre-trial argument and the judge has announced he will render a decision on August 28.

Once that decision has been handed down, the Dragons are expected to speak to the NRL about allowing de Belin to finish this season. It is understood there is little appetite for change within the NRL, meaning de Belin is unlikely to play again before his criminal case is heard in November.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:08 am

I think if JDB does sign for the Warriors & he tries that shit in NZ there will be a lot of very bad consequences that he won't be expecting.
    I'm liking getting some hard nosed Aussie pros in our pack. They will provide the edge that the current players can't provide. Lets face it our props are too small & easily dominated. For example they turned Paasi into a prop & he's not big enough.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:09 am

StormTrooper96 wrote:

If JDB is allowed to play would that not mean he is innocent?

Being found not guilty in a court of law does not mean innocence. In this case it may mean there wasn't enough evidence to prove what happened.

Everyone already knows he's guilty of sleeping with someone else while his missus was pregnant, irresepective of whether it was consensual or not.
    Not a crime but speaks volumes about the type of person he is.
    Lemmy KGB
    Lemmy KGB

Post by Lemmy KGB Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:09 am

Heckin Liddle cheap as chips.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:10 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:Wackos Whispers

Roosters Trent Robinson confirms Roosters Co-Captain Boyd Cordner will be missing for a few more weeks as Roosters look to give him a 6 week break to overcome concussion issues like they did with Keary last year

Black Widow still looking like an option with trades to spare.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:10 am

Also @Chewie thanks for your breakdown of TLT last night mate.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:10 am

Kiwiburger looks like the McOz. New Zealand stealing our stuff again, just like the pavlova.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:11 am

Joey Superior wrote:
    RandomSil wrote:

I had a look at the Kiwiburger on the site, and it looks nothing like a big mac.. It is like an Aussie Burger they had at Hungry Jacks with Egg and beetroot.

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 36 Giphy

lol!  When was the last time burgers you get actually looked like the one you saw in pictures?

I'll wait...... Beer

I beat ya to it lol.

But you raise a valid point.

But for real, does anywhere else in Aus have an NRL Sponsored burger?
    JSJSJSJ
    JSJSJSJ

Post by JSJSJSJ Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:13 am

RandomSil wrote:

I beat ya to it lol.

There's the Broncos burger
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:14 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:Wackos Whispers

Roosters Trent Robinson confirms Roosters Co-Captain Boyd Cordner will be missing for a few more weeks as Roosters look to give him a 6 week break to overcome concussion issues like they did with Keary last year
    Stoked as an Aubbo owner. I’ve already had Aubbo 3 weeks and it’s working a treat as not many wanted to go near him!
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:14 am

Lemmy KGB wrote:Heckin Liddle cheap as chips.

Pretty sure he has actual chips for legs and the french sort, not the chunky country cut
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:17 am

White Lightning wrote:

I think this weeks bench is worse for Tevaga than last weeks bench so I can't see extra mins for Tevaga. This week they have I. Papalii on the bench.
    I am considering bringing Tevaga in for S. Crichton (already have Latrell and Aubbs at centre) so Jazz is my 17th man and Siro my 18th man then.

Do you think it’s a good move?

Leaves me no centre coverage but makes my 17 stronger.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:19 am

robelgordo wrote:Kiwiburger looks like the McOz. New Zealand stealing our stuff again, just like the pavlova.

You are mistaken, Sir.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:20 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Stoked as an Aubbo owner. I’ve already had Aubbo 3 weeks and it’s working a treat as not many wanted to go near him!

I couldn't go back to him after he hurt me earlier this season, but good on your for backing yourself.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:22 am

RandomSil wrote:

I beat ya to it lol.

Nothing will top the local Toyota dealership in the Gong selling Hilux's as the WISHY WORKHORSE~! for at least 10 years. Don't see any other players good enough to have a fuckin' ute named after them, do you?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:23 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

I couldn't go back to him after he hurt me earlier this season, but good on your for backing yourself.
    He also hurt me last year I think and earlier this year, 3rd time lucky I guess you could say.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:23 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

I'm a 2-time Aubs owner, and if I had the need, I'd be a 2-time Fui owner this week. If both cases I think the bigger mistake is the first time, not the second.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:27 am

robelgordo wrote:

I'm a 2-time Aubs owner, and if I had the need, I'd be a 2-time Fui owner this week. If both cases I think the bigger mistake is the first time, not the second.

Yeah I'm eyeing up Fui to free up some cash. Got Pompey instead of Aubbs, so think that was probably a mistake in hindsight too.
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:28 am

I got on aubbs as well weeks ago. as long as everyone with him is ready to be bitten in a few weeks then it's fine

I used him to let me hold onto sione in the hope that when he returns he's back into the 2nd row for H2H finals

Any extra aubbs 2nd row games beyond that is a bonus we shouldn't expect IMO

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:56 pm