NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 67 - You get an injury, you get an injury, and you get an injury! ☹

Khany
    Khany

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 67 - You get an injury, you get an injury, and you get an injury! ☹ - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 67 - You get an injury, you get an injury, and you get an injury! ☹

Post by Khany Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:13 pm

wolfking wrote:

Who takes Townsends spot then?
    I meant Tracey stays on the bench, when Townsend returns

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 67 - You get an injury, you get an injury, and you get an injury! ☹ - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 67 - You get an injury, you get an injury, and you get an injury! ☹

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Honey Badger wrote:

When is Moylan due back?

nrl casualty ward says round 13
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:16 pm

WT2K wrote:

Hmm probably not worth it then
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:19 pm

WT2K wrote:

It's alright, he'll be back in there by round 14.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:20 pm

Khany wrote:
    I meant Tracey stays on the bench, when Townsend returns

Well, yeah.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:23 pm

Who are the top underpriced guns going around at the moment? Taupau is the obvious one who keeps getting mentioned but still hasn’t shown much signs that he is back to his best, Munsters scores have been underwhelming and Moses has injury concerns, and while Tevaga was the main topic of the forum last Matterson won’t hit his low point for a few weeks and probably won’t take the field for a while anyway, Twal still has cash to make, Fifita is a massive risk not only because of his boom bust scoring but he will be on the outer at the club, and Yeo has dropped cash for some reason, already have Hunt.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:25 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

Just looked into it, apparently he’s set to perform a double backflip!
    Get this kid into Gymnastics Australia! cheer

Sounds like Vlandys has convinced him to stay by saying he can debut before 18.
    Opens up a can of worms. Are we changing the rule or is it just when it suits?
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:28 pm

With Moses still having a high BE and concerns about his recovery (or him just easing back into it) I think I'm going to pass on him for a week and instead use my Macca cash to bolster my mid range. 

Also L. Croker was a dud attempt at cash gen, so I'm going to go Macca/Croker to Thompson/RTS. 

Assuming the mail on Clark just being dropped to "freshen up" and him being back in the Titans run on this week (as my half cover), my team would then be:

Grant
    Papali RCG
    Jurbo Matto Sironen
    Cleary Flanno
    Averillo Best
    Papy Mansour RTS

Havili
    Thompson
    Latrell
    Clark

Hetherington
    McIntyre
    Niu
    Ray Stone

If Matto is out I'll just run McIntyre in the 2RF slot for a week. I think this should make my team better rounded and hopefully can avoid some injuries and suspensions for a few weeks. Last upgrade likely to be Clark -> Moses and save my remaining 4 trades for injuries. 

Way the seasons going im fucked and will run out of trades, but a man can dream. 

Thoughts on the plan?

Edit: Thompson 2RF not FRF until hopefully DPP

Last edited by Snatchpato on Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

Post by KingTeddy Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:31 pm

If Mcinnes doesn't get his DPP added that will ruin all my plans. You'd think it's almost guaranteed though since he's started 3 games in a row there and only playing 9 this week cause of an injury to Clune.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:32 pm

Snatchpato wrote:With Moses still having a high BE and concerns about his recovery (or him just easing back into it) I think I'm going to pass on him for a week and instead use my Macca cash to bolster my mid range. 

Also L. Croker was a dud attempt at cash gen, so I'm going to go Macca/Croker to Thompson/RTS. 

Assuming the mail on Clark just being dropped to "freshen up" and him being back in the Titans run on this week (as my half cover), my team would then be:

Grant
    Papali RCG
    Jurbo Matto Thompson
    Cleary Flanno
    Averillo Best
    Papy Mansour RTS

Havili
    Sironen
    Latrell
    Clark

Hetherington
    McIntyre
    Niu
    Ray Stone

If Matto is out I'll just run Sironen in the 2RF slot and up McIntyre to the 17 for a week. I think this should make my team better rounded and hopefully can avoid some injuries and suspensions for a few weeks. Last upgrade likely to be Clark -> Moses and save my remaining 4 trades for injuries. 

Way the seasons going im fucked and will run out of trades, but a man can dream. 

Thoughts on the plan?

Thompson as in Luke? He is a FRF.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:33 pm

Snatchpato wrote:With Moses still having a high BE and concerns about his recovery (or him just easing back into it) I think I'm going to pass on him for a week and instead use my Macca cash to bolster my mid range. 

Grant
    Papali RCG
    Jurbo Matto Thompson
    Cleary Flanno
    Averillo Best
    Papy Mansour RTS

Havili
    Sironen
    Latrell
    Clark

Hetherington
    McIntyre
    Niu
    Ray Stone

If Matto is out I'll just run Sironen in the 2RF slot and up McIntyre to the 17 for a week. I think this should make my team better rounded and hopefully can avoid some injuries and suspensions for a few weeks. Last upgrade likely to be Clark -> Moses and save my remaining 4 trades for injuries. 

Thoughts on the plan?

About as good as you can do given the circumstances. Would be nice to upgrade the bench but RTS and Thompson about as good as you can get in terms of value for money
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:34 pm

DPPs are added after this round not before this round

DPP
    In line with the reduced season the dual-position player update scheduled for Round 18 will NOT be made, meaning there are two more DPP update due after Rounds 6 and 12.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:35 pm

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

Thompson as in Luke? He is a FRF.
    Oops lol yep I guess Sironen is in the 2RF with Thomson on the bench.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:36 pm

Snatchpato wrote:
    Oops lol yep I guess Sironen is in the 2RF with Thomson on the bench.

Only noticed because I made the same mistake haha
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:36 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Who are the top underpriced guns going around at the moment? Taupau is the obvious one who keeps getting mentioned but still hasn’t shown much signs that he is back to his best, Munsters scores have been underwhelming and Moses has injury concerns, and while Tevaga was the main topic of the forum last Matterson won’t hit his low point for a few weeks and probably won’t take the field for a while anyway, Twal still has cash to make, Fifita is a massive risk not only because of his boom bust scoring but he will be on the outer at the club, and Yeo has dropped cash for some reason, already have Hunt.

Arrow is the main one at 619k, wouldn't go there personally because the haircut is even worse than before.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:51 pm

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

Only noticed because I made the same mistake haha

Good luck in the eliminator this week mate
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:55 pm

So happy I have Papali. Just when you think he only scores well when he gets over the line he proves you wrong with the perfect FRF game. 

58 minutes, 42 tackles, 6 points in TB, 14 points in MG, no demerits for 62 points. What a gun.
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

Post by KingTeddy Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:03 pm

Is there any chance of Hudson Young keeping his backrow spot long term? Or when Bateman comes back do we reckon that's the end of it. Surely they would look at Bateman playing 13 and leaving Hudson out there, it seems to be going okay for the raiders? Or am I just being too optimistic for my team lol
    churg
    churg

Post by churg Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:04 pm

Wow what a fucking podcast. Must watch, real eye opener! Isaac John is pumping some class content out at the moment. Interviews Alex McKinnon about everything which has occured in his life. If you have any spare time, please watch, puts everything into perspective!
    Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfVZIiVFFDA
    DOGLEISH
    DOGLEISH

Post by DOGLEISH Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:09 pm

filthridden wrote:

I sold both Lomax and Mann.

Lomax to Callum Watkins is probably one of the worst trades anyone has made this season and I probably wasn't the only one Sad

Yepp I did that exact trade when Lomax moved to the wing. Has been the spark that has led to so many centre sorrows.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:40 pm