NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Forum wishlist

    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 521
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:38 pm

    Is PM'ing members pornography allowed here?
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 8447
    Reputation : 4760
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Your mums room

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:50 pm

    Fap Circle Jerk
    Big Diesel wrote:Is PM'ing members pornography allowed here?
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 18356
    Reputation : 11190
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by filthridden Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:57 pm

    SI wrote:

    Didn't realise you'd left.  Never saw you and anyone tussle on there, or was it more you left before you did?

    I will run this forum past Trent Grifiths in the new year.  2 of the lads on there approached me this year but had difficulties signing up with Sportal (go figure Bang ).  If Legends admin agree that is sweet.

    It was one member and I understand several Legends have had a run in with the same person.
    I believe I remained civil through the (private) conversation. The other person certainly did not.
    I'll see if I can dig up the messages otherwise DM me on facey and I'll tell you the whole story.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 9683
    Reputation : 3052
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 31

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by RandomSil Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:58 pm

    Big Diesel wrote:Is PM'ing members pornography allowed here?

    No it isn't but on a side note we cannot actually monitor it unless the receiver reports it.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7841
    Reputation : 4866
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Honeysett Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:04 pm

    For an actual wishlist item, can the notifications bar at the top include the thread title instead of "in a watched topic"
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 10217
    Reputation : 6848
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:37 pm

    I shut down all the notifications because it was getting out of control. I only get them if Hench PM's me now Batman
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 9683
    Reputation : 3052
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 31

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by RandomSil Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:00 pm

    Honeysett wrote:For an actual wishlist item, can the notifications bar at the top include the thread title instead of "in a watched topic"

    Done, let me know if it is working.
    avatar
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 521
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:02 pm

    RandomSil wrote:

    No it isn't but on a side note we cannot actually monitor it unless the receiver reports it.

    So a poster could lie about receiving a PM?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 9683
    Reputation : 3052
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 31

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by RandomSil Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:11 pm

    Big Diesel wrote:
    RandomSil wrote:

    No it isn't but on a side note we cannot actually monitor it unless the receiver reports it.

    So a poster could lie about receiving a PM?

    They could, however if anyone has a concern. Say users abusing them through PM then they can report PM's.
    Stew
    Stew

    Posts : 187
    Reputation : 505
    Join date : 2015-10-01

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Stew Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:27 pm

    Big Diesel wrote:Is PM'ing members pornography allowed here?

    Hi Big Diesel! Just a reminder that it's Stew here.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7841
    Reputation : 4866
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Honeysett Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:04 pm

    RandomSil wrote:

    Done, let me know if it is working

    Nah mate still the same, I've disabled the emails so it might have changed there but the top right still says "in a watched thread"
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 9683
    Reputation : 3052
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 31

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by RandomSil Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:10 pm

    Yeah mate, I will have to look into it a little more. Hopefully it is possible.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 18356
    Reputation : 11190
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by filthridden Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:21 am

    filthridden wrote:

    It was one member and I understand several Legends have had a run in with the same person.
    I believe I remained civil through the (private) conversation. The other person certainly did not.
    I'll see if I can dig up the messages otherwise DM me on facey and I'll tell you the whole story.

    Found the messages but won't post it here.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 19057
    Reputation : 9111
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by standard-issue Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:59 am

    filthridden wrote:
    filthridden wrote:

    It was one member and I understand several Legends have had a run in with the same person.
    I believe I remained civil through the (private) conversation. The other person certainly did not.
    I'll see if I can dig up the messages otherwise DM me on facey and I'll tell you the whole story.

    Found the messages but won't post it here.

    PM on FB mate, but I think I have an idea who it was now.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 18356
    Reputation : 11190
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by filthridden Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:38 am

    SI wrote:

    PM on FB mate, but I think I have an idea who it was now.

    Sent you some screenshots. That was the start of the convo, I tried to smooth things over after that, got another earful then an 'apology' which was no apology at all.

    For the record - it was in regards to a 'comedy' vid from youtube suggesting that AFL players were "gay" in the sense of being feminine, uncoordinated and just generally lesser people. I couldn't believe part of the response was "if you even watched the video you'd see it has nothing to do with fucking gay men"
    Sometimes I wish I had more of a temper and reacted more appropriately to people like that.

    The fuck is wrong with people?!

    Fuck ignorant people.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 19057
    Reputation : 9111
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by standard-issue Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:50 am

    filthridden wrote:
    SI wrote:

    PM on FB mate, but I think I have an idea who it was now.

    Sent you some screenshots. That was the start of the convo, I tried to smooth things over after that, got another earful then an 'apology' which was no apology at all.

    For the record - it was in regards to a 'comedy' vid from youtube suggesting that AFL players were "gay" in the sense of being feminine, uncoordinated and just generally lesser people. I couldn't believe part of the response was "if you even watched the video you'd see it has nothing to do with fucking gay men"
    Sometimes I wish I had more of a temper and reacted more appropriately to people like that.

    The fuck is wrong with people?!

    Fuck ignorant people.

    Just updating my Messenger now, will have a looksee. Doesn't sound like the person I thought, which has me more intrigued.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 19057
    Reputation : 9111
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by standard-issue Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:03 am

    SI wrote:
    filthridden wrote:
    SI wrote:

    PM on FB mate, but I think I have an idea who it was now.

    Sent you some screenshots. That was the start of the convo, I tried to smooth things over after that, got another earful then an 'apology' which was no apology at all.

    For the record - it was in regards to a 'comedy' vid from youtube suggesting that AFL players were "gay" in the sense of being feminine, uncoordinated and just generally lesser people. I couldn't believe part of the response was "if you even watched the video you'd see it has nothing to do with fucking gay men"
    Sometimes I wish I had more of a temper and reacted more appropriately to people like that.

    The fuck is wrong with people?!

    Fuck ignorant people.

    Just updating my Messenger now, will have a looksee.  Doesn't sound like the person I thought, which has me more intrigued.

    Lol It was actually who I thought it was Lol
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 18356
    Reputation : 11190
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by filthridden Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:23 am

    SI wrote:

    Lol It was actually who I thought it was Lol

    Congrats! Haha yeah I figured you'd know haha.

    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 19057
    Reputation : 9111
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by standard-issue Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:25 am

    filthridden wrote:
    SI wrote:

    Lol It was actually who I thought it was Lol

    Congrats! Haha yeah I figured you'd know haha.


    Said person is the reason blocking people was re-introduced by admin as ok I am lead to believe.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 18356
    Reputation : 11190
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Forum wishlist - Page 7 Empty Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by filthridden Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:49 am

    SI wrote:

    Said person is the reason blocking people was re-introduced by admin as ok I am lead to believe.

    Yeah that was my understanding.
    People like that just aren't worth the energy.

      Current date/time is Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:24 pm