NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 part 21 - The one with all the missing TBs

Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

NRL Fantasy 2020 part 21 - The one with all the missing TBs - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 part 21 - The one with all the missing TBs

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:03 pm

So who is going to be be affected by May 28 start date?

Stimson surgery and terrible (OUT)
    CHN finished his ban (potential IN)
    Morgan surgery (OUT) Drinkwater (more IN than before)
    Barnett surgery (OUT)
    Big Broncos Cunt Lodge will be back (IN). Reprecusions? Not for him obviously, but a Broncos OUT?
    J. Brailey (OUT) who fills in at Hooker?
    Mahoney (OUT) who fills in at Hooker?

Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2020 part 21 - The one with all the missing TBs - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 part 21 - The one with all the missing TBs

Post by Camo123 Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:08 pm

Goodnight Kiwi wrote:So who is going to be be affected by May 28 start date?

Barnett surgery (OUT)
    Big Broncos Cunt Lodge will be back (IN). Reprecusions? Not for him obviously, but a Broncos OUT?

Watson if playing 80 at HOK is a great option again like the run last year
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:29 pm

Barnett surgery (OUT)

Bateman, Tevaga, Brimson all back
    Bad for Horsey, especially with Sutton back as well
    Lodge to start over Flegler, Offa also due back.
    CHN was de-registered by NRL, winner is likely RFM or Britt to start
    Foran apparently due back either the restart round or the one after
    Xerri, Dugan and Moylan all back, Kennedy misses out
    Ese Ese likely the winner from Barnett being out and Watson being hooker
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:51 pm

KingTeddy wrote:I know it's early but I am going to have to find a way to fit Watson into my team before the season starts back up again
    What is he priced at right now?
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:53 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    What is he priced at right now?

650k, HLF only
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:54 pm

Barnett surgery (OUT)

I must’ve missed something. How long is Morgan out for?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:56 pm

Like Teeth Eater said we need to be careful as if the restrictions get lifted too soon we will sure have a relapse and it could be much worse second lot around.

I’m hopeful we will be back in 7 weeks but I wouldn’t say it’s anything close to a guarantee.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:00 pm

Knight to Watson looks very appetising cheer

And pissing off Williams.

With Lodge, Glenn and Ofa back what could that mean for Carrigans minutes?
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:02 pm

Very curious to see how they start it up again to see if there will be a way to address issues like Kennedy, Katoa, Flegler, Horse and probably several others that seemed like a good idea at the time but through no fault of owners now become big issues.

And oh yeah, Morgan? What the earth happened?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:15 pm

Goodnight Kiwi wrote:CHN finished his ban (potential IN)

I thought CHN and Okunbur were deregistered.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:16 pm

With Crossland back and Watson no longer on the bench, will be interesting to see if Mann drops back to the bench.
    Best also due back, so one of the cheap Knights centers drops out
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:28 pm

robelgordo wrote:

I thought CHN and Okunbur were deregistered.

Yep, me too. Last few days have proved I've missed a lot, though.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:57 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:Very curious to see how they start it up again to see if there will be a way to address issues like Kennedy, Katoa, Flegler, Horse and probably several others that seemed like a good idea at the time but through no fault of owners now become big issues.

And oh yeah, Morgan? What the earth happened?
    The way Eloise Katoa played, is there a chance he keeps that starting spot?

Or now with Tevaga back does that mean whoever was lock switches to second row pushing Katoa back to bench?

Walters, Katoa, JTB could all be issues for me along with Knight, Williams and soon to be would be Carrigan if he goes back to just getting 40-45mins.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:58 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

Yep, me too. Last few days have proved I've missed a lot, though.
    I thought both were de registered too but that Okunbor was appealing but CNH accepted his fate in that he was fairly sacked.........
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:58 pm

mattnz wrote:With Crossland back and Watson no longer on the bench, will be interesting to see if Mann drops back to the bench.
    Best also due back, so one of the cheap Knights centers drops out
    I think Tuala definitely drops out with Shiba holding his spot.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:18 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    The way Eloise Katoa played, is there a chance he keeps that starting spot?

Or now with Tevaga back does that mean whoever was lock switches to second row pushing Katoa back to bench?

Walters, Katoa, JTB could all be issues for me along with Knight, Williams and soon to be would be Carrigan if he goes back to just getting 40-45mins.

Yep, Walters is another one, and those that went with JTB for sure. I guess if Walters and Grant split the role it kind of just takes up where we left off with that one.
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

Post by Dttragic2016 Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:46 pm

may 28. really fucking hope it turns out to be right.
    SO bored Sad
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:55 pm

The team currently coming first could be screwed at the restart if everyone only gets 2 trades, they have all of:
    Ponga (suspended this week)
    Horsey
    Flegler
    Katoa
    JTB
    Guler
    Walters
    Luai (may lose his spot to May from round 5)

Others in some of the teams towards the top that have players that will be likely to have reduced roles at the restart include:
    Fuimaono
    Hard to tell what Aubbos role will be with Cordner back and Morris in the centers, likely shares the role with Crichton
    Kennedy
    Hopoate (likely out of the team when back to full strength)
    Musgrove  (just playing shit and a problem to remove)
    Stimson

Expecting there to be a pretty big shake up at the top after the restart. Many of the players that got them to the top are suddenly a problem, all at the same time.
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:23 am

mattnz wrote:The team currently coming first could be screwed at the restart if everyone only gets 2 trades, they have all of:
    Ponga (suspended this week)
    Horsey
    Flegler
    Katoa
    JTB
    Guler
    Walters
    Luai (may lose his spot to May from round 5)

Others in some of the teams towards the top that have players that will be likely to have reduced roles at the restart include:
    Fuimaono
    Hard to tell what Aubbos role will be with Cordner back and Morris in the centers, likely shares the role with Crichton
    Kennedy
    Hopoate (likely out of the team when back to full strength)
    Musgrove
    Stimson

Expecting there to be a pretty big shake up at the top after the restart.

Unless Toddy and Mr V'landy's have been hanging out in the lab and have somehow fucken stumbled upon a Covid vaccine.....this (unfortunately) to me reeks of an organisation under severe pressure, making optimistic headlines to try and appease their TV rights masters & overlords.....

Anyways, enough of the realistic pessimism.....because in a fantastic turn of events, what it does do is provide a shiteload of opportunity to throw out hypothetical scenarios and ponder about my fantasy teams, regardless of the distinct possibility that I am merely wasting my time.

In addition to the blokes above that are now under injury concerns or suspensions, the other factor would be the many blokes that are merely unable to play due to whatever restrictions are in place at the time, or due to personal decisions about travel etc.

There would almost certainly be a significant number of outs and thus it would be very difficult for the fantasy comps to decide the fair ground, which I imagine is somewhere between giving unlimited trades and rewarding teams who have made smart trades and team selections thus far.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:57 am

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

In addition to the blokes above that are now under injury concerns or suspensions, the other factor would be the many blokes that are merely unable to play due to whatever restrictions are in place at the time, or due to personal decisions about travel etc.

There would almost certainly be a significant number of outs and thus it would be very difficult for the fantasy comps to decide the fair ground, which I imagine is somewhere between giving unlimited trades and rewarding teams who have made smart trades and team selections thus far.

I can see guys on the verge of retirement that are set for life like Cam Smith being the most likely to pull out. Would be hilarious after the trade deal.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:50 pm