NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NSW Blues

NSW Blues - Page 34 Empty Re: NSW Blues

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Someone should photoshop Walkers head onto a movie poster of "The Waterboy".
    Scouter
    Scouter

Post by Scouter Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:39 am

Walker Beer

Bozo the senile old fart has to select a token Manly player in the 17, he just can't help himself.
    Ice

Post by Ice Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:05 am

Gallen was asked on Big sport breakfast this morning "why can't Walker come on before half time" his answer, fuck, seriously you won't beleive this "because of his body shape" ???????

Whaaaaaaaaaaat, the whole state is fucking mental.
    bluetige
    bluetige

Post by bluetige Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:06 am

NSW need points so they select the same team (except for a forced injury change). Good thinking
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:13 am

You switch walker for bird or carty, and it is NSW best team available pretty much.
    Or switch morris out for walker.

I just cant believe they picked him again to be the bench utility - fuck I hope they actually use him more.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Graham out - will be interesting to see whether they pick Carty/Hoffman/Scott/Frizzell to replace him
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Friz in!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Pieman wrote:Graham out - will be interesting to see whether they pick Carty/Hoffman/Scott/Frizzell to replace him

Why make Friz 18th man then pick Graham anyway in the first instance?

Friz should be there over Jackson for a start, I expect to see the role reversed this time and Friz come in after not being named
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:12 am

Welshy wrote:

Why make Friz 18th man then pick Graham anyway in the first instance?

Friz should be there over Jackson for a start, I expect to see the role reversed this time and Friz come in after not being named

I have no idea mate.
    They made the right call, but IMO Bird will start on the left and Friz will be on the bench.

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:27 am

Hopefully I get my wish and we bring on Fifita and Frizzell at the same time. Can you imagine those two monsters running at you repeatedly? Target an edge and fucking smash them.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 am

the use of the interchanges will be interesting, friz floats more then jackson so you'd think he would be better off playing the left and keeping the right fairly consistent personal wise until jackson goes off

i think we used 2 interchanges in the first half last time, which is fairly common at NRL level but i reckon we should use 3 this time around, bring on klem, fifi and frizz after 25-30 minutes (taking off the 3 middles, move bird to lock and friz to left edge)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Honeysett wrote:Hopefully I get my wish and we bring on Fifita and Frizzell at the same time. Can you imagine those two monsters running at you repeatedly? Target an edge and fucking smash them.
    The only thing you blokes are smashing are walls at Suncorp Stadium Razz.

Wonder if game 3 will be a sellout. NSW should turn up in droves to farewell their 1 time series champion Paul Gallen.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Isnt it sad that most NSW fans are happy that their captain is retiring from rep footy lol
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Also - with Teddy and Moylan going against each other yesterday.... Ted was a CLEAR CUT winner.
    Loz is a fucking idiot if he 1. Does not pick Ted at fullback and 2. Does not pick ted at all.

Ice

Post by Ice Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:33 pm

I've been having a good hard think about things and have come to the realisation that, after years of going of my rocker because Hayne as NSW clear best FB wasn't picked in the number 1 because of his ability to play other positions, I've been a little hypocritical this year. Now, Teddy is now Hayne, and he wouldn't be I. The side if Hayne was still playing, but I must concede he is the form 1 at the moment so I must advocate for him being selected in the 1.

I don't think that will happen though as I think Daley wants to make as few changes as possible, and it's a lot easier to drop Ferguson, who has basically done nothing all series, than it would be to relegate Moylan, who has been one of our better performers. I still like the idea of Moylan at 1 with Teddy and Mansour outside him, and I think that is what Faley will do. But if I'm being honest with myself, I think Teddy should be 1. I just really like Moylan and think come the end of the careers, Moylan will have had a more storied career, it only time will tell on that.

Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:18 pm

Bozo stepping down from NSW Selection duties too. THANK FUCK.

I think Tedesco's running game suits origin a little better than Moylan's floaty steppy game. I actually think we missed Dugan's power running up the middle this year, and I am not a Dugan fan.

IMO - Tedesco is clearly a better fullback than Moylan, and should be the Fullback.
    If Daley does not want to drop Moylan, then he should be dropping fergo or walker.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Fuck I hope Gallen gets suspended for that dirty throw on De Gois.
    Would just absolutely typify his origin career. Getting suspended for his swan song.

Ha.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Bren wrote:
    The only thing you blokes are smashing are walls at Suncorp Stadium Razz.

Wonder if game 3 will be a sellout. NSW should turn up in droves to farewell their 1 time series champion Paul Gallen.

What would be embarrassing is if we get more to a dead rubber than QLD could get to a series deciding game.

Flip Off

How about double or nothing. Blues win I lose this filthy avatar, QLD win I keep it till the end of the Grand Final ?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Your Name wrote:

What would be embarrassing is if we get more to a dead rubber than QLD could get to a series deciding game.

Flip Off

How about double or nothing. Blues win I lose this filthy avatar, QLD win I keep it till the end of the Grand Final ?
    Well considering the Stadium can hold 30k more people you should get a bigger crowd then at Suncorp. Simple logic really.

Also regarding the avatar it was meant to be the QLD Maroons logo but since Im a nice guy Im letting you run with that champion avatar. No dice on the proposed deal :pp:
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Kent

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:11 pm