NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 5 Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by Disruptive Trolling Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Your Name wrote:

So somewhere around $300K + 3rd parties. Surely the Roosters have that still left in  their cap.

Laughing

Never knew you were so funny.

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 5 Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Haha quote from the commentators I liked.

"The quarterback just loves getting up in those tightends"
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:Haha quote from the commentators I liked.

"The quarterback just loves getting up in those tightends"

Reminds me of the Modern Family joke -

"Just like that black kid from the Blind Side who played tight end"
    "Offensive line"
    "Sorry, African-American kid"

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Hahaha, that show has some good oneliners!
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Krump wrote:So much for Kaepernick can't throw.

If you want to see how a QB with a cannon arm throws with a bit of touch, watch the highlights of Seattle v NCarolina and watch Newtons passes in the 4thQ. Sexy. http://www.nfl.com/videos

The pass at 2:04 to go in the game is gooood. Hard, fast and in the perfect spot.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:34 pm

ryno_ wrote:

If you want to see how a QB with a cannon arm throws with a bit of touch, watch the highlights of Seattle v NCarolina and watch Newtons passes in the 4thQ. Sexy. http://www.nfl.com/videos

The pass at 2:04 to go in the game is gooood. Hard, fast and in the perfect spot.
    49ers are gonna go back to getting pummeled this week. Spewing I ended up with another shitty team Evil or Very Mad

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Krump wrote:
    49ers are gonna go back to getting pummeled this week. Spewing I ended up with another shitty team Evil or Very Mad

LOL
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Krump wrote:
    49ers are gonna go back to getting pummeled this week. Spewing I ended up with another shitty team :evil:

Yeah, Seattle have a point to prove and they need to get some division wins under the belt if they are any chance come week 17 - they are gonna be out for blood.

Next week is a bit of a "meh" week - 3 of the best 4 teams on bye. Even Jets @ Pats seems less fun without Rex involved.
    Ice

Post by Ice Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Hello ladies!  This forum and this thread can now be classified as legit given my attendance!!  NOt sure what has happened at Sportal, but i finally managed to get on today and saw that apparently this was the place to be.  Well, it most certainly is now.  Welcome to you all.

A phenomenal effort by Hayne to have played 6 NFL games now.  Not setting the world on fire but still, every game he takes the field is another big fat motza ball in the face of those who said he would never make the cut, never take a snap never, never never never never.

Heaps of work in front of him to see out the season, especially when he is getting very few opportunities, but he still accomplished what almost everyone said he couldn't and wouldn't, every game now is cream.  If he does get cut, it doesn't prove any of the naysayers right, because they have ALL already been proven wrong.

Go Jazzer.

ps, how about that Benny Hunt.  Wow
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:32 pm

Ice wrote:Hello ladies!  This forum and this thread can now be classified as legit given my attendance!!  NOt sure what has happened at Sportal, but i finally managed to get on today and saw that apparently this was the place to be.  Well, it most certainly is now.  Welcome to you all.

A phenomenal effort by Hayne to have played 6 NFL games now.  Not setting the world on fire but still, every game he takes the field is another big fat motza ball in the face of those who said he would never make the cut, never take a snap never, never never never never.

Heaps of work in front of him to see out the season, especially when he is getting very few opportunities, but he still accomplished what almost everyone said he couldn't and wouldn't, every game now is cream.  If he does get cut, it doesn't prove any of the naysayers right, because they have ALL already been proven wrong.

Go Jazzer.

ps, how about that Benny Hunt.  Wow

Lol

and welcome Ice.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Ice Ice Baby
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Last game tomorrow hopefully.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Big Diesel wrote:Last game tomorrow hopefully.
    You really are a bitter twisted individual. Seek help for yourself mate, I'm sure you have a family somewhere that's sick of hearing your shit.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:58 pm

I do like the Ignore feature on this forum.

What I do find funny is that Hayne fans are allowed to shift the goal posts whenever they want in regards to his lack of playing time. Yet when I do it I'm just the worst.

But what do you expect from posters using an off the cuff post in March as their fuel to "get me" at every turn?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Krump wrote:
    You really are a bitter twisted individual. Seek help for yourself mate, I'm sure you have a family somewhere that's sick of hearing your shit.

I don't think he does.

But I do think he's right
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:07 am

Seriously who would have put their nuts on the line that Hayne get any game time at all?

As a qlder i never liked the cunt at all but he's done well. Dropped some balls but still playing in a super iconic uniform. Wow.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:29 am

Surely the Hayne debate is finished. He made the cut and has played in the NFL. He may not be dominating but I doubt anyone expected that in his first year.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:45 am

The best open field runner the NRL has had for 10 years is averaging 1 rush a game.

Yep, you guys win.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Inactive. That should give hench some Fap material.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Told you guys he would be gone soon to get ready for the 2016 NRL season.

Better make a small wager on the Roosters for the 2016 premiership.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm