NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

McFlogchops

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 7 Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by McFlogchops Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:40 pm

Overrated piece of junk
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 7 Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by RandomSil Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Courtesy of @m0nty (FanLeague) on the Fantasy NFL Draft.

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 7 MXKtsi0
    McFlogchops

Post by McFlogchops Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:39 pm

At least he didn't make an error
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:41 pm

McFlogchops wrote:At least he didn't make an error

Does leaving the NRL count?
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:49 pm

SI wrote:

Bit harsh I think. If you go off what the experts all said he should have been on the practice squad this year so he's well ahead of schedule. If he's good enough to be a backup RB next year then his earning potential will be a hell of a lot more then what it was in the NRL.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Krump wrote:
    SI wrote:

Bit harsh I think. If you go off what the experts all said he should have been on the practice squad this year so he's well ahead of schedule. If he's good enough to be a backup RB next year then his earning potential will be a hell of a lot more then what it was in the NRL.

Fair call, and he followed his dream.  The line was there so I took it  Very Happy
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:15 pm

McFlogchops wrote:At least he didn't make an error

Sadly, I don't have access to the Like Button.

But if I did you would get a "Like".
    McFlogchops

Post by McFlogchops Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:03 am

Sounds like Hack is going to left on the pine for this week too
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:39 am

Has the Hayne Plane been grounded for good out of San Fran ?
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:22 am

Carlos Hyde out.

Here we go.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:52 am

Hayne ready to explode
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:34 am

Pain wrote:Hayne ready to explode

Hayne cut!

Hench just blew his load
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Pain wrote:

Hayne cut!

Hench just blew his load

No. I blew my load on the Roosters winning the comp 2 weeks ago.

C'mon Uncle Nick. Do your work.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:48 pm

This is disappointing for Hayne and myself as I like the 49ers. I think he will be picked up off the waivers. Would have liked to see him at the 49ers to just get the experience on the field. Not like the 49ers are going to do anything this year.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:04 pm

He belongs on a practice squad and that's worst case scenario at this point, since the 9ers have said they'll sign him to that if they can.

If Titans, Cowboys or more likely Raiders pass on him, he'll at least still be around the game.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:51 pm

What will 7 mate show now ?
    Are they still bringing the 49ers out ?
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Your Name wrote:What will 7 mate show now ?
    Are they still bringing the 49ers out ?

What about Foxsports?
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Big Diesel wrote:

What about Foxsports?
    Foxsports have admitted themselves to relationship counselling
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:16 pm

49ers coaching staff kicking some massive goals with Davis and Gaskin today!! The season over, lets waive the only guy who might provide something freakish if given a chance, nah, lets play it safe and KEEP losing with plodders.

Again, they are superior when Hayne is playing AND making errors than when he isn't playing!
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Ice wrote:49ers coaching staff kicking some massive goals with Davis and Gaskin today!!  The season over, lets waive the only guy who might provide something freakish if given a chance, nah, lets play it safe and KEEP losing with plodders.

Again, they are superior when Hayne is playing AND making errors than when he isn't playing!
    They were trying to be clever and get him onto the practice squad, obviously backfired though

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:50 pm