NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

4th Annual NRLFF Meetup - Sydney Edition, 2021

Archer
    Archer

4th Annual NRLFF Meetup - Sydney Edition, 2021 - Page 19 Empty Re: 4th Annual NRLFF Meetup - Sydney Edition, 2021

Post by Archer Thu May 27, 2021 8:13 am

Hmm, that's prime crew for the CC game. Not sure how keen I am to take the 2 hour train ride to watch us get pumped by Steggles though, or if the boss will be happy with it. Sounds like I've got till tomorrow night at the latest to change it from a probably not (5% chance).
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

4th Annual NRLFF Meetup - Sydney Edition, 2021 - Page 19 Empty Re: 4th Annual NRLFF Meetup - Sydney Edition, 2021

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu May 27, 2021 8:28 am

Archer wrote:Hmm, that's prime crew for the CC game. Not sure how keen I am to take the 2 hour train ride to watch us get pumped by Steggles though, or if the boss will be happy with it. Sounds like I've got till tomorrow night at the latest to change it from a probably not (5% chance).

Tickets are very easy to grab at the door and security is non existent on seating. Could easily make a late call on Saturday
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Thu May 27, 2021 9:03 am

standard-issue wrote:Well fuck me, bumfuck Tooleybuc just had to be 1 km North of the Vic border didn't it.  Hopefully no positives confirmed by Friday morning.  Work absolutely blew up today as well and only just got home after 14 hours and 37 emails from HR and OHS  Laugh 3

BullBender is confirmed for BankWest  cheer , but only tickets were North End.  He has his young lad with him so pre drinks is out but hopefully security is lax and can sit at our end.  I think you are North End as well Milchy?

Are you grabbing Krumpet's ticket Chucky  Love

I haven't heard from ST unfortunately.

No Worries nailed it-Pamfus is already officially a sellout.  I'll be scouting Gumtree for a couple.

Gosford won't be an issue.  I am happy to grab 6 tickets and see what happens.  I think we have 4 confirmed including me at this stage?

Newey all good as well.  Did we have 4 confirmed as well there?  
    I’ve got a ticket for the North end so I’m happy to sit with Milchy and Bullbender if we can’t all sit together.
    I’m driving so I wont be getting on the piss during the game but I will sink a few pre game.
    If anyone is a late in they can use Krumps ticket.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu May 27, 2021 9:32 am

My fishing weekend has officially been cancelled. So I'm a lock for Friday, Sat on CC or Sun in NEWC could be swung with a trade of with the inlaws & missus.

Can someone advise where I should be buying tickets if I can go ??
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu May 27, 2021 9:39 am

No Worries wrote:My fishing weekend has officially been cancelled. So I'm a lock for Friday, Sat on CC or Sun in NEWC could be swung with a trade of with the inlaws & missus.

If you go CC late tickets at the door as easy or we can do a group booking

Newcastle would strongly recommend prebooking. Buying at the door is a pain in the ass and prone to a sell out
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu May 27, 2021 11:10 am

No Worries wrote:My fishing weekend has officially been cancelled. So I'm a lock for Friday, Sat on CC or Sun in NEWC could be swung with a trade of with the inlaws & missus.

Just grab a General Admission ticket for tomorrow night

Some have tickets for South End and some for North End

We're assuming/hoping they won't be strict on specific areas and we can all sit together, but worst case we'll be in 2 groups for the game.

Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu May 27, 2021 11:18 am

standard-issue wrote:Well fuck me, bumfuck Tooleybuc just had to be 1 km North of the Vic border didn't it.  Hopefully no positives confirmed by Friday morning.  Work absolutely blew up today as well and only just got home after 14 hours and 37 emails from HR and OHS  Laugh 3

BullBender is confirmed for BankWest  cheer , but only tickets were North End.  He has his young lad with him so pre drinks is out but hopefully security is lax and can sit at our end.  I think you are North End as well Milchy?

Are you grabbing Krumpet's ticket Chucky  Love

I haven't heard from ST unfortunately.

No Worries nailed it-Pamfus is already officially a sellout.  I'll be scouting Gumtree for a couple.

Gosford won't be an issue.  I am happy to grab 6 tickets and see what happens.  I think we have 4 confirmed including me at this stage?

Newey all good as well.  Did we have 4 confirmed as well there?  

You don't want any cash transferred for u b4 hand?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu May 27, 2021 4:03 pm

All good Rev, wristy on the night will do mate Smile

So I’ll grab 7 tix for Gosford to be safe. I am happy to shell for the $50 cat 1’s as looks like right on halfway. If not, $40 each towards the 20 metre line I think. GA behind the posts is $25. Happy to go with majority and I’ll sort them tonight.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu May 27, 2021 4:12 pm

standard-issue wrote:All good Rev, wristy on the night will do mate Smile

So I’ll grab 7 tix for Gosford to be safe. I am happy to shell for the $50 cat 1’s as looks like right on halfway. If not, $40 each towards the 20 metre line I think. GA behind the posts is $25. Happy to go with majority and I’ll sort them tonight.

Behind the posts leaves more cash for beers

If we go with reserved seats not much difference between Cat 1 and cat 2 so probably not worth cat 1
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu May 27, 2021 4:43 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

If we go with reserved seats not much difference between Cat 1 and cat 2 so probably not worth cat 1

I like the more money for beers behind the posts idea too, but totally on board with whatever the pack decides. I, am a massive tight-ass, I should also stipulate. And I just said stipulate, so I wouldn't base many decisions on my input.

4th Annual NRLFF Meetup - Sydney Edition, 2021 - Page 19 Giphy

I'll have to see what's happening with the family, but are others going to aim to be at the club with MS for the 5:30pm game? As it's the Eels, I wouldn't mind sitting down to spectate this match, so roughly thinking I might do this too, if it doesn't interfere too much with family life.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu May 27, 2021 4:54 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

I like the more money for beers behind the posts idea too, but totally on board with whatever the pack decides. I, am a massive tight-ass, I should also stipulate. And I just said stipulate, so I wouldn't base many decisions on my input.

I'll have to see what's happening with the family, but are others going to aim to be at the club with MS for the 5:30pm game? As it's the Eels, I wouldn't mind sitting down to spectate this match, so roughly thinking I might do this too, if it doesn't interfere too much with family life.  

I won’t make the club I don’t think, unless I don’t go to the Pamfus game.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu May 27, 2021 4:55 pm

standard-issue wrote:All good Rev, wristy on the night will do mate Smile

Unsurprisingly, I’m okay with this logic.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu May 27, 2021 5:05 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

Are we not ur family ?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu May 27, 2021 5:06 pm

I dont mind where we opt for.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu May 27, 2021 6:34 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

I low key might get to the club for the 3pm game
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu May 27, 2021 6:55 pm

Oh forgot I've got membership so can grab my ticket for free. I'll come sit wherever you degenerates end up
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

Post by Jack Torrance Thu May 27, 2021 9:13 pm

See you cunts tomorrow
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri May 28, 2021 1:56 am

Archer wrote:Hmm, that's prime crew for the CC game. Not sure how keen I am to take the 2 hour train ride to watch us get pumped by Steggles though, or if the boss will be happy with it. Sounds like I've got till tomorrow night at the latest to change it from a probably not (5% chance).

Or is it because Rapa has a restraining order on you? Would be awesome if you could make it.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri May 28, 2021 8:51 am

@standard-issue See you tonight, do you have any spare tickets for Central coast & Newcastle ??

Last edited by No Worries on Fri May 28, 2021 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri May 28, 2021 8:51 am

No Worries wrote:@standard-issue See you tonight, do you have any spare tickets for Central cost & Newcastle ??

Don't think any of them have been purchased yet

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 pm