NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy News Thread - Part 1

code delta
    code delta

NRL Fantasy News Thread - Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy News Thread - Part 1

Post by code delta Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:12 pm

quicksand wrote:Raiders coach Ricky Stuart announced on Friday morning that forward Joe Tapine will miss another match due to a rib injury.

Tapine was named on the reserves list on Tuesday and Stuart said he was getting closer to a return.

In Titans news, Tanah Boyd will start at halfback against the Dragons on Saturday with Ryley Jacks moving to the bench.

Retiring hooker Robbie Farah, named on the reserves bench in jersey 21, is remarkably on track to return from the broken leg he suffered at ANZ Stadium just 26 days ago.

Sauce  Stormtrooper96

and Stormtroopers96s undeclared Sauce was NRL.com
    quicksand
    quicksand

NRL Fantasy News Thread - Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy News Thread - Part 1

Post by quicksand Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:38 am

Lets get this thread back up and running as an easy place to find REAL information without having to wade through the main thread !!
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:16 pm

Tommy Talau ruled out for the Tigers this weekend after suffering a minor hamstring strain at training. Returned to play in 2 weeks after suffering a hamstring strain last month, no word if a reinjury. Minor hamstring strains usually result in a 2-4 week return to play

Sauce  NRL Physio

posted by No Worries

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Kotoni Staggs has been ruled out for the Broncos after pulling up with soreness in his hamstring after training yesterday. Very important to listen to symptoms here; soreness/tightness can be indication there’s a high risk of re-injury. Smart to play it safe
    https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status/1281431460814024706?s=19
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:08 am

@mulvy you may as well close this thread !

These fuckwits are only interested in themselves and their own little world ! They pretend they want to help the masses but when someone suggests something like this, all they do is make smart ass comments and down vote it.

For example after everyone checked the teamlists one hour before kick off ( as you should ) no one knew Morris was out, but if someone found out 10 minutes before the game and posted the info here before the game, some players could have saved their team !

Anyway, I give up ................... fuck em all !!
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:40 pm

https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/moses-likely-to-return-next-week-arthur/

Might want to reverse trades anyone who got Field.

Sauce Mr. Snrub via NRL.com
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:26 pm

Avelliro's parents ate at the Crossroads hotel and have tested negative. Jake's parents will now be re-tested on Sunday 19th of July to receive a clean bill of health and Jake will be unable to train or play with the team until that date.

Sauce SMH
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:10 pm

This guy isn't in Quicksands team, but can't risk him getting Salt Salt Salt Salt at me for posting in the main thread

Val Holmes to miss 8-10 weeks with a syndesmosis injury. Sauce Lone Scout
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:03 am

No Worries wrote:This guy isn't in Quicksands team, but can't risk him getting Salt Salt Salt Salt  at me for posting in the main thread

Val Holmes to miss 8-10 weeks with a syndesmosis injury.  Sauce Lone Scout

This should be posted in the main thread for those that have no life and can keep up with that thread.

But for others who want to know who is in/out before a game, a quick copy and paste to this thread would make finding important information so much easier than trying to read 50+ pages of drivel !!

I know you are going to say 'read the team lists on NRL.com', but that doesn't always work eg Bmoz last week.

Anyway, either do it or don't. I don't give a toss anymore !!
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:54 pm

I was giving it to you, but it's a good thread. may be mis named but with a bit of publicity and may be a tag like the late mail it could be something.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:50 am

New Zealand Warriors halfback Blake Green will quit the club and sign with the Newcastle Knights, effective immediately, reports Buzz Rothfield.
    ___
    Green informed his team mates earlier today he will be joining the Knights immediately in a huge boost to the clubs premiership hopes.
    ___
    The club has recently been decimated with injury, but their line-up remains solid nonetheless.
    ___
    I believe we will see Green join Pearce in the halves with Kurt Mann shifting to hooker.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:25 pm

Wests Tigers have today confirmed that Chris McQueen has been released from the remainder of his playing contract, effective immediately.
    Wests Tigers would like to thank Chris for his service at the club and wish him all the best in the future.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 pm