NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2016-04-15

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Eaglestar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:06 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:
    Yeah I’m sure he will. If I go DCE I need Watson to go well again this week so I can grab a good 18th man next week. If I go Arey I can grab a good 18th man this week.

    It's a shame Watson is playing the Roosters this week and not a team like the Bulldogs again. Hopefully gets a pie again like did against the Roosters round 11.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 4088
    Reputation : 1209
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by rhinoceroo on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:13 pm

    @Eaglestar wrote:

    It's a shame Watson is playing the Roosters this week and not a team like the Bulldogs again. Hopefully gets a pie again like did against the Roosters round 11.

    Do we think Watson is 6 if Ponga back? Barry Toohey thought Lino 6, Watson 14 last week, and he's generally, 100% reliable on the Knights.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5251
    Reputation : 1393
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:14 pm

    Hey rhinoceroo wrote:

    Do we think Watson is 6 if Ponga back? Barry Toohey thought Lino 6, Watson 14 last week, and he's generally, 100% reliable on the Knights.
    If Watson on the bench he becomes Klemmer. If he is 6 I will hold a week I think.
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2016-04-15

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Eaglestar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 pm

    No offense to Bulldog fans as they did get the win but the 76 from Watson was nice. I think going back to the halves he will average 40. Some could keep him and play him on match ups against easier teams as could have a big score in him then.
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2016-04-15

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Eaglestar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:17 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:
    If Watson on the bench he becomes Klemmer. If he is 6 I will hold a week I think.

    Should go back to 6
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2016-04-15

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Eaglestar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:21 pm

    Maybe Lino will be on the bench and comes on for Watson so Watson can flick over to play hooker for awhile during games would be very nice.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5251
    Reputation : 1393
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:22 pm

    @Eaglestar wrote:

    Should go back to 6
    If he gets the 6 hopefully he decides to step up against his old team. Feel bad he can’t nail down a spot of his own as he is electric! Is the type of player who will go 25-70 and average somewhere about 40. Anyone have his official BE?
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5251
    Reputation : 1393
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:22 pm

    @Eaglestar wrote:Maybe Lino will be on the bench and comes on for Watson so Watson can flick over to play hooker for awhile during games would be very nice.
    Yeah if he is named at 6 will be a definite hold to see his role
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 233
    Reputation : 159
    Join date : 2018-03-01

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Aardvark on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:23 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:
    If he gets the 6 hopefully he decides to step up against his old team. Feel bad he can’t nail down a spot of his own as he is electric! Is the type of player who will go 25-70 and average somewhere about 40. Anyone have his official BE?

    41 be for Watson which is about right if he starts somewhere


    Last edited by Aardvark on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2016-04-15

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Eaglestar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:24 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:
    If he gets the 6 hopefully he decides to step up against his old team. Feel bad he can’t nail down a spot of his own as he is electric! Is the type of player who will go 25-70 and average somewhere about 40. Anyone have his official BE?

    Yeah I really like Watson he can certainly be electric when he wants to be. Says BE is 38 on footystatisics.com
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 5251
    Reputation : 1393
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 23
    Location : Townsville

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by StormTrooper96 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:31 pm

    @Aardvark wrote:

    41 be for Watson which is about right if he starts somewhere
    Yeah, has the chance to go low too. If you had the chance to go Watson to Klemmer would you? 
    1) Xerri to Arey and Watson to Klemmer (this week)
    2) Xerri to DCE (this week) and hope Watson makes enough money to go to Klemmer next week
    3) Xerri to Arey this week. Re-assess and grab an 18th man next week.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 233
    Reputation : 159
    Join date : 2018-03-01

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Aardvark on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:43 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:
    Yeah, has the chance to go low too. If you had the chance to go Watson to Klemmer would you? 
    1) Xerri to Arey and Watson to Klemmer (this week)
    2) Xerri to DCE (this week) and hope Watson makes enough money to go to Klemmer next week
    3) Xerri to Arey this week. Re-assess and grab an 18th man next week.

    Not confident Watson makes any money this week but he probably won't lose any (if he starts) I'm debating the DCE & Reynolds for Watson question this week and am still undecided. They will probably end up much of a muchness...which is no help

    Do you need a FRF? Is that why you fancy Klemmer, I would lean towards ditching Xerri and reassessing (keeping an eye on Nathan Brown)
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

    Posts : 755
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2019-05-19

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Ben Marlin on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:43 pm

    Would Brooks > DCE be worthwhile if it cost two trades
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 233
    Reputation : 159
    Join date : 2018-03-01

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Aardvark on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:47 pm

    @Ben Marlin wrote:Would Brooks > DCE be worthwhile if it cost two trades

    Probably, I have zero faith in Brooks showing any consistency and you will have a few trades left
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2016-04-15

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Eaglestar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:48 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:
    Yeah, has the chance to go low too. If you had the chance to go Watson to Klemmer would you? 
    1) Xerri to Arey and Watson to Klemmer (this week)
    2) Xerri to DCE (this week) and hope Watson makes enough money to go to Klemmer next week
    3) Xerri to Arey this week. Re-assess and grab an 18th man next week.

    Tough one. If want Klemmer probably best to go now as should be back to 60+ minutes this week and beat his BE around 50. Watson could go small or big so is a risk hoping he makes cash this week with that 41 BE.
    Spuddies
    Spuddies

    Posts : 310
    Reputation : 58
    Join date : 2015-11-16

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Spuddies on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:55 pm

    @my tv broke wrote:Anyone able to read the link? Its a DT artivle just gone up. The text on the twitter post seems to be good news?

    "Under-fire Cronulla playmaker Shaun Johnson has fended off calls for his axing ahead of his planned return to New Zealand to face his former club for the first time on Friday night".

    https://t.co/tJnWVQ8bqo

    Here you go: https://outline.com/M9H4m7
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 47
    Join date : 2016-04-15

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Eaglestar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:55 pm

    @Aardvark wrote:

    Not confident Watson makes any money this week but he probably won't lose any (if he starts) I'm debating the DCE & Reynolds for Watson question this week and am still undecided. They will probably end up much of a muchness...which is no help

    Do you need a FRF? Is that why you fancy Klemmer, I would lean towards ditching Xerri and reassessing (keeping an eye on Nathan Brown)

    Nathan Brown certainly an option if those minutes keep growing. Option if can't afford Klemmer.
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

    Posts : 294
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2019-03-25

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by 13CokeHeads on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:58 pm

    Eels dont really need Salmon on the bench and if they ran a 4 forward bench Browns mins could drop...

    I saw niukore only played 27 mins on the weekend. The eels edges always play 80...
    Ben Marlin
    Ben Marlin

    Posts : 755
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2019-05-19

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Ben Marlin on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:00 pm

    @Aardvark wrote:

    Probably, I have zero faith in Brooks showing any consistency and you will have a few trades left
    Thanks so much for your help and advice. Very much appreciated.

    Now I just have to wait for Johnson's fitness.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 7486
    Reputation : 1436
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70 - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 part 70

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:01 pm

    @Aardvark wrote:

    Haven't you got three trades? I would hold and only break glass in case of emergency. Who's your wfb back up again? If you are happy to play them in a pinch, then sit on the trade or use it else where

    Edit : the cnk thing may be a clue as to your back up  Embarassed If you are holding him definitely don't worry about another half unless your heart is set on it and it's the best points option for your team

    Without trades the HLF/CTR/WFB depth chart looks like:

    Milford, SJ, Brooks, Walters
    Nikora, Burns, Xerri
    Ponga, Teddy, RTS, CNK

    Holding trades is probably smart, just miffed with Brooks since I got him, 45, 39, 44, 21


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:11 am