NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Round 12 trades

Poll

read post before voting

[ 10 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left8%Round 12 trades Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 13 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left11%Round 12 trades Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left3%Round 12 trades Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left1%Round 12 trades Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left13%Round 12 trades Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left3%Round 12 trades Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left17%Round 12 trades Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 17 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left14%Round 12 trades Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left17%Round 12 trades Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left6%Round 12 trades Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left2%Round 12 trades Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left0%Round 12 trades Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Round 12 trades Bar_left0%Round 12 trades Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 120
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Round 12 trades Empty Round 12 trades

Post by Milchcow Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 pm

Few possiibities here

Note that if we trade out Lomax or Xerri, and don't bring  a CTR in, we will have no CTR cover

If we trade out both Lomax and Xerri, we must bring a CTR in

(presumably we'll have Bateman soon, so having no cover is OK short term, but obviously we need 2 CTRs in order to name a team)

Some people may want to have Bateman this week, even if he starts from the bench (or doesn't play at all) so please vote for at most one of the Bateman options, whichever is your minimum requirement for bringing him in.
    Also, if your vote to trade Bateman in is conditional on him playing, don't include that trade in your initial vote for number of trades
    ie if you want Brittain, Havili, and Bateman only if he starts - vote for 2 trades.
    If you want Brittain, Havili and Bateman regardless of whether he actually plays or not, vote for 3 trades.

There weren't many specific players specified as trade ins, so I've put a bunch of filler options there. But if you vote for 'other' you must post here with who you are interested in, or your vote will be voided.

Current voting won't include any origin players, if we want them in, we have to at least wait a week to see if they finish origin uninjured, and get named to backup)
    filthridden
    filthridden

Round 12 trades Empty Re: Round 12 trades

Post by filthridden Wed May 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Xerri has too much money left to make especially after his recent score. Surely can't be traded.

Lawrie has close to peaked but could be useful with Graham out for a while but we won't know til next round anyway. I say trade him.

Brittain or Havili? Havili probably make decent cash and is less of an unknown. Brittain could play one game and disappear though we all expect he'll play at least two.

Bateman would be great but not sure who you trade out for him at this point.
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Wed May 29, 2019 6:25 pm

Lawrie for Havilli seems to be the obvious one for me. (206K extra ITB)
    Lomax to Brittain is the only other trade I'd even consider (97K extra ITB)

Xerri (our starting CTR) and Dearden we can ride to rd 16 surely

Bateman would have to play and be a starter for me to consider him as an in this round. I do think he will return soon and the lack of coverage with Lomax at CTR is mitigated for me knowing we will have him back in soon.

I like these moves because we have all of our cows that we need to say goodbye to (Carty, Sivo, CNK, Rein, Mahoney, Young ) and this should give us the most points going forward and allow us to put any gun we want in for at least two weeks (if not three)

599K -> 902K ITB
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Wed May 29, 2019 6:58 pm

Cap'n Ranta wrote:Lawrie for Havilli seems to be the obvious one for me. (206K extra ITB)

Bateman would have to play and be a starter for me to consider him as an in this round. I do think he will return soon and the lack of coverage with Lomax at CTR is mitigated for me knowing we will have him back in soon.

I like these moves because we have all of our cows that we need to say goodbye to (Carty, Sivo, CNK, Rein, Mahoney, Young ) and this should give us the most points going forward and allow us to put any gun we want in for at least two weeks (if not three)

599K -> 902K ITB

That's what I voted for .

I hope Bateman doesn't start cause I really dont wanna trade out Xerri or Deardon. As others have said, they have cash still to make, through to 16 and ideally you dont wanna shift those two at all. If he dopes start though, you have to have him IMO.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed May 29, 2019 7:06 pm

At this point, looks like Lawrie to Havili locked in.

Lomax to Brittain a possibility.

Only 1/3rd of people have voted for Bateman, so even if he starts, probably give him a miss. Hope he drops some cash and bring him in next week.

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2019 7:08 pm

Cap'n Ranta wrote:Lawrie for Havilli seems to be the obvious one for me. (206K extra ITB)

599K -> 902K ITB

Ditto. This is what I voted for
    THEGAME
    THEGAME

Post by THEGAME Wed May 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Does Lawrie get more mins with Graham out?

Havilli May only get the 4 games, these the bye and then the rep round, So if Hodgson is out for 6, Havili gets 4.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Wed May 29, 2019 10:45 pm

I'm a bit not interested in Havilli. Is he worth the two trades to bring him in and then trade him out??
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu May 30, 2019 5:39 am

code delta wrote:I'm a bit not interested in Havilli. Is he worth the two trades to bring him in and then trade him out??

Just the one trade remember, otherwise it’s double counting

With Havili you would only want him for 4 rounds anyway. He’d be a trade at round 16.

The realistic goal IMO is that with Havili you get 40 points extra round 12 (nothing to sneeze at, but you also make somewhere in the range of $100 to $150 k through to 16 at which time you trade him out. The kicker though, as I posted on the other thread is that without more cash generation we can t afford an 18th man which you really do need IMO in this format.

For these reasons, and for this team, Havili is a great option.

Last edited by Rippin and Tearin on Thu May 30, 2019 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Thu May 30, 2019 5:53 am

Milchy wrote:
    At this point, looks like Lawrie to Havili locked in.

Lomax to Brittain a possibility.

Only 1/3rd of people have voted for Bateman, so even if he starts, probably give him a miss. Hope he drops some cash and bring him in next week.

U wanna be careful on the Bateman vote as u don’t know the denominator. Chances are a bunch just didn’t vote on that one. I’ll put up something separate with a 'No' option. That should clear things up a bit I'd say.

Edit - update: very early voting on Bateman on a seperate poll shows quite a different story. Already 5 people voting to trade him in, and only 1 against. As I suspected it does look like people didnt read your instructions.

Last edited by Rippin and Tearin on Thu May 30, 2019 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:31 pm