NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

Enchanted Glossy Flamingo

NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4 - Page 25 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy Thread Part 4

Post by Enchanted Glossy Flamingo Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:05 pm

BroncHose wrote:So who do you want to trade to give some of us a chance?

I'm overloaded on RBs and shallow on WRs, especially with Mixon probably returning next week. I don't want to let Kerryon go because I think Patricia will wake up and give him more work before the season ends, but I'm happy to let Ajayi, Mixon, Zeke or Aaron Jones go if the price is right.

Rivers too if you need a decent QB
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:31 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:Gonna chuck put my WR group for trade ideas again.

Golden Tate (2TDs and 132 yards this week)
    Calvin Ridley (2TDs and 54 yards this week)
    Will Fuller (1TD and 49 yards in 1 half of footy this week)
    DaAndre Hopkins (1TD and 169 yards this week)
    TY Hilton (115 yards)
    Josh Gordon (will come good once he settles in to the NE system)

Anyone keen to make a deal?

Also on the table are my RBs (Mixon, Powell, & Miller) but the point of a trade for me would be to upgrade my RBs and in return help someone upgrade their WRs.

I like trading. Just don't think I've got anything you need.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:46 pm

0-4 WOW

I love my team as well! shockign start to season! I'm open to trades as something needs to be done
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Welshy wrote:0-4 WOW

I love my team as well! shockign start to season! I'm open to trades as something needs to be done

I haven't looked at your squad mate, but feel free to flick me any trade ideas.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Flicked you a trade mate
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:07 pm

Enchanted Glossy Flamingo wrote:

I'm overloaded on RBs and shallow on WRs, especially with Mixon probably returning next week. I don't want to let Kerryon go because I think Patricia will wake up and give him more work before the season ends, but I'm happy to let Ajayi, Mixon, Zeke or Aaron Jones go if the price is right.

Good to know mate. Just sent you a trade. Have a read and let me know.
    Russ
    Russ

Post by Russ Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:
    Wow, got a bit lucky there!

Hard luck Russ - 135 points and no win - is that a season high without a win?

Both our teams were killing it this week...

Well done mate, I thought I had you covered and of all things, your TE got about 15 points in the last minute to tie the game + OT

1-3 start for me and I have a reasonable team, but could be worse - can't believe 0-4 start for Welshy with the team he has
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:34 pm

I've got a top of the table matchup with Deuces this week... One of us will be 5-0 following. Unfortunately for me, I think he has me covered. Got a few key outs this week that need replacing so time for me to send out some trade ideas and start waiver diving to make up lost ground

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:01 pm

anyone in L2 need a TE? having Kelce, Olsen and only one spot, Ebron is excess to my needs at the moment
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:00 am

Welshy wrote:Flicked you a trade mate

Thanks mate, got it, but haven't responded.

To be honest, all I am really interested in is DJ from your team. Im keen on a RB upgrade and thats about it right now. Are you interested in trading him?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:54 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

Thanks mate, got it, but haven't responded.

To be honest, all I am really interested in is DJ from your team. Im keen on a RB upgrade and thats about it right now. Are you interested in trading him?
    send an offer over and will see what I can do
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:14 am

I am chasing decent RBs if anyone is up for it.

I am willing to part with A. Collins, J. Landry, A. Jeffery, M. Jones, Q. Enunwa.
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:36 pm

Ok, so does that mean your RB is off the table? Not sure what more you'll get at the WR position. Counter me and let me know if there is anything that can be worked out.

Post by Enchanted Glossy Flamingo Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:23 pm

BroncHose wrote:

Ok, so does that mean your RB is off the table? Not sure what more you'll get at the WR position. Counter me and let me know if there is anything that can be worked out.

Sorry mate, had a sleep on Elliott and decided to keep him. Did my message not go through? I'm still keen to trade one of Ajayi/Mixon/Aaron Jones for a WR though. I'll put something up
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Sorry mate, had a sleep on Elliott and decided to keep him. Did my message not go through? I'm still keen to trade one of Ajayi/Mixon/Aaron Jones for a WR though. I'll put something up

Lets work on Mixon, noting that he's not guaranteed to return this week and still has a bye
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Ghost trading....
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Back at ya. Two for ones are going to be difficult to work. Plus I'm content to stream QBs.

Post by Enchanted Glossy Flamingo Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:33 pm

Getting some brutal trade offers now. I'm gonna sit on my Ajayi's and Aaron Joneses another week I think

Cheers
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:52 pm

Hahaha, the interesting value that people place on their players. I really have not had a chance to look at trades and have just been utilising the waiver wire so fat but am finally back home after being away the last week and am getting ready to sit down and take a look at people's rosters and shoot some ideas.

I'm the interest of discrepancy and disclosure, here's how I rate my own team and a breakdown of what I'd be looking for in return.

QBs - Mahomes (current QB1) and Cousins (QB6). Funnily, Cousins was my rd7 pick and Mahomes was a waiver wire grab following week one. I usually stream QBs so having two that I don't need to has been different for me. With this in mind, I'd probably bundle one or the other to strengthen my RBs or look for a QB3-4 and a RB 3-4. Mahomes will be hard to take from me on his own but it's not out of the question.

RBs - CMC and Kamara. CMC I could move easily but Kamara was my rd1 pick and is the current #1 RB so I'd want and rd1 pick in return.

WRs - Evans and Tyreek Hill. Hill was my Rd 2 pick yet funnily, I'm not really attached to or sold in him. Evans has a more solid spot in my team. Value wise I'd want a 7-12 on a trade of Hill but probably a player with upside and potential.

TE Kicker and DST - I could really care less... I stream this guys based on matchup and what I've seen of them. Asides from the bears D which I've held since following week 1, none of them hold significant value to me.

Bench - Kupp (holding his own so far and a huge game last week, playing in a hot rams side), James White (consistent and reliable) John Brown (middle of the road without setting the world alight) then Ingram and Edelman as unknowns due to being suspended until this week. I'm not hesitant to move any of these guys. Having guys go well on your bench is all well and good and yet infuriating at the same time. But to me they're bench players. So why would I inflate their worth when I'm not playing them? The two interesting ones will be Ingram and edelman. These are the types of players that I would be offering for Fournette/Ajayi types. And some would say that's a stretch and that may be fair but in Fournettes case, who knows what that hammie is doing. Ajayi is so hot and cold it makes it hard to trust him.

I'm going to boot up the lappy now and shoot some ideas to people but now you know how my thought process runs.
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:12 pm

@Mearcats good work on the run down. Probably helps to give bit of transparency in potential trades. Out of curiosity - what would you take for CMC (I'm in L2, but just curious) - I'd take him off your hands in a heartbeat to strengthen my RBs and the best guy I'm offering up for a reliable RB is Hopkins.

Here's my run down:
    QB - Mayfield. Streamer. Was hoping to pick Luck back up after waivers, but I'm happy to run him again to offset my Def this week.

RB - Lynch. Glad I picked him up and will look to keep him on as my lead runner. I really need to strengthen my backs. Gruden empowering the run and winning should keep him in business.
    RB - Collins. Disappointing, but I still hold hope that he'll come good. Allen is my handcuff. Would easily move him, but I need to strengthen my backs, so unless he goes in a WR/RB package for an elite RB, its unlikely to happen.

WR - Hopkins. Very happy, but will move him for an elite RB and package as necessary. He's dominant in the team and the Texans still have yet to click offensively, so I think he appeals.
    WR - Thomas. Didn't expect to draft him, but happy i did. He's off the table for me and I'll keep him around.

Kicker - Elliot. He was on wood last week but finally scored well and the Wentzz factor should help from here. Was looking at Zuerlien if he cleared waivers (he did not!)

Defence - Ravens (streamed this week). Will look to offset them against Mayfield this week - one of them should do alright.
    Defence - Bears - picked up before week 1 as soon as Mack came in. Loving them and I think they will be the story of the year.

Bench
    RB - Javorius Allen. Handcuff for Collins. He'll stay on the bench until one of he or Collins breaks. Such a vulture. Would move him with Collins in a triple trade if needed.
    RB - Royce Freeman. Still holding his own and I would be flexing him if not for playing the hot runs of others. Easily moved as part of a Hopkins/other WR package for an elite RB.

WR - Funchess. Has been a really good stash and weekly flex consideration. Would play him if not for my Rd1&2 WR picks. Got a lot higher ceiling to go as the WR1 on the team. Will move for RB.
    WR - Tyler Lockett. Has been in flex consideration, comment as above. Will move for RB.
    WR - Shephard. Finally coming good and will get plenty of action as OBJ draws the heat. Was waiting for him to score before thinking about him in flex. Will move him for RB
    WR - Boyd. Have played him successfully for last two weeks since picking him up of waivers. Killing it and will keep going with Effiert out. Getting good yardage and efficiency in a high scoring offence. Will move for RB.

Clearly I need a good RB and have sounded out a few options, but yeah, struggling to make the right connections.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:50 pm