NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15 - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15  - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15 - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:29 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

Sounds like you escaped a kncok-on to me
    Wasn’t Kiraz meant to avg 55 plus lol that’s what I thought anyway!
    Chucky
    Chucky

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15  - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 15 - 1 week ban for any fantasy related posts on P51

Post by Chucky Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:29 am

The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:I might not get much right this week but selling Moses was genius!
    Mate, from my calculations, I am the only one that has backed you in fantasy fantasy.
    Don’t let me down.
    Good start to the round.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:34 am

I’m quite worried about Hutcho not sure I can hold him after this week just doesn’t get any real try assists or tackle busts has demerits in his game. Dogs keep losing too he will be dropped likely for Sexton.

Back to worrying whether it’s worth sacrificing Cotter for Fog I don’t really have another way. I need a better second half too.

Re Lolo the soruce  was one of the amateurs boys who is in a private group with NRL physio. Basically he could break down at any point with what he is carrying with how fucked his knee is it’s not good and it seems it can’t be reversed the damage.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:39 am

Other option is I persist with Hutcho for now not knowing if he will be dropped soon and persist with mud scores and hold Cotter and wait til Moses bottoms out over Fog….

How fit did Moses look tonight?
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:47 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Other option is I persist with Hutcho for now not knowing if he will be dropped soon and persist with mud scores and hold Cotter and wait til Moses bottoms out over Fog….

How fit did Moses look tonight?
    I thought Moses looked ok. The injury didn’t seem too bad. He kicked in general play and he took the goal kicks.
    However, I’ve currently got the same injury and you just don’t know when it’s going to kick in.
    I also have Hutchison and he doesn’t look like doing much. But he’s making his BE without doing anything in attack.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:51 am

Chucky wrote:
    I thought Moses looked ok. The injury didn’t seem too bad. He kicked in general play and he took the goal kicks.
    However, I’ve currently got the same injury and you just don’t know when it’s going to kick in.
    I also have Hutchison and he doesn’t look like doing much. But he’s making his BE without doing anything in attack.
    Would Cotter to Fog be stupid? To me I can see that it strengthens my halves which I badly need.

True re groin injury you just don’t know sorry you have that mate.

I looked up Hutcho stats and 8 games at halfback hasn’t had a single try assist. Not many attacking stats at all.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:51 am

Chucky wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

Yep, FOX have kept him around all these years purely to appeal to the old school crowd.

I can’t remember who is the oldest, but Blocker has never appealed to me as a commentator, and I am old school.

You're the oldest-I'm still in my 40's (just) hence why you can't remember :pp:

I'll clarify my old school comment-I reckon Blocker is there to appeal to those who think the game would be better off if the spear tackle and coat hanger were still legal; the same crowd who think seatbelts are for pussies and driving drunk is only bad because you could 'spill your beer'.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:01 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Would Cotter to Fog be stupid? To me I can see that it strengthens my halves which I badly need.

True re groin injury you just don’t know sorry you have that mate.

I looked up Hutcho stats and 8 games at halfback hasn’t had a single try assist. Not many attacking stats at all.
    I’m similar in needing to strengthen my halves, but I think Cotter needs another chance. I’m also not convinced on Fogarty. Doggies have some easier games upcoming so I reckon Hutch is worth a few more weeks.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:07 am

standard-issue wrote:

I'll clarify my old school comment-I reckon Blocker is there to appeal to those who think the game would be better off if the spear tackle and coat hanger were still legal; the same crowd who think seatbelts are for pussies and driving drunk is only bad because you could 'spill your beer'.
    Spear tackle and coat hanger, no. But the shoulder charge should be legal providing you don’t make contact with the head. I’d also be ok with making punching a cheeky little half/five eighth legal, or even a fullback who wears eye liner.
    As for not wearing seat belts and drink driving, it’s a definite no. I’ve had to do more than enough death messages to relatives of those who thought it was ok.
    In conclusion, Blocker does not know which way is up.

Last edited by Chucky on Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:16 am

Chucky wrote:
    I’m similar in needing to strengthen my halves, but I think Cotter needs another chance. I’m also not convinced on Fogarty. Doggies have some easier games upcoming so I reckon Hutch is worth a few more weeks.
    Dogs have Titans, Souths, Roosters, Storm and Knights
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:24 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Dogs have Titans, Souths, Roosters, Storm and Knights
    Can’t get much easier than the next two games
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:26 am

Chucky wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

Spear tackle and coat hanger, no. But the shoulder charge should be legal providing you don’t make contact with the head. I’d also be ok with making punching a cheeky little half/five eighth legal, or even a fullback who wears eye liner.
    As for not wearing seat belts and drink drinking, it’s a definite no. I’ve had to do more than enough death messages to relatives of those who thought it was ok.
    In conclusion, Blocker does not know which way is up.

Knowing you personally and hearing what you have been through I could have used a different example-sorry mate.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:32 am

standard-issue wrote:

Knowing you personally and hearing what you have been through I could have used a different example-sorry mate.  
    Ha ha. No drama. I have no issues with it.
    It is what it is and I have no problem with it.
    Good to see you back posting mate.
    You have been missed and you are a much loved and admired founding member of the forum.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:34 am

Chucky wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

Ha ha. No drama. I have no issues with it.
    It is what it is and I have no problem with it.
    Good to see you back posting mate.
    You have been missed and you are a much loved and admired founding member of the forum.

I think you've got the two of us mixed up.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:39 am

Honeysett wrote:

I think you've got the two of us mixed up.
    Not a chance.
    SI hasn’t got 3 rings.
    Although it’s also good to see you back.
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:03 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Re Lolo the soruce  was one of the amateurs boys who is in a private group with NRL physio. Basically he could break down at any point with what he is carrying with how fucked his knee is it’s not good and it seems it can’t be reversed the damage.

That rumour has been around for a while and peaked hits head more the past week.

It's not so much about breaking down at any minute. It's the fact he doesn't have as much lateral movement anymore. It's why he's literally just running straight and keeping his game simplified. I'm not sure if the "break down any minute" comes from his medial ligament just being royally cooked, or just general knee instability.
    mickspicks
    mickspicks

Post by mickspicks Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:06 am

Might take a risk and play Galvin in the 17. Shoey at 29 is solid but I'm happy to gamble on that.
    manlybeaver
    manlybeaver

Post by manlybeaver Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:50 am

What's the thoughts on mann just getting more minutes due to injury not sure but he has played exactly 53 minutes each game so could be a buy
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:39 am

Chucky wrote:
    Think Moses only took the first goal kick with Gutho taking the other two. Agree he did look good though.

Would've liked a few more points but reasonably happy holding him.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:45 am

Rabbits21 wrote:I’m quite worried about Hutcho not sure I can hold him after this week just doesn’t get any real try assists or tackle busts has demerits in his game. Dogs keep losing too he will be dropped likely for Sexton.

Back to worrying whether it’s worth sacrificing Cotter for Fog I don’t really have another way. I need a better second half too.

Have 180k to spend on a Hutch replacement next week. Doesn’t have to be a HLF though which is nice. Fogarty is partnering Cleary and Strange on the bench for cover if it’s ever needed. 

Think I probably need another MID so I have the option to get Salmon out of the 13. Don’t think my team is strong enough to get him down to the 18-21 but will try

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:25 pm