NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 19

Welshy
    Welshy

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 19 - Page 43 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 19

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:47 am

SI wrote:

NRL.com has him as a definitive Round 7-13!  Lol

great!

DCE - Walker would only be viable if Arey returns in say R10 or if Walker grabs the other spot off Keary
    Welshy
    Welshy

2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 19 - Page 43 Empty Re: 2016 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 19

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:49 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

RTS's BE is at an awkward one which works in the favour of waiting a week if he scores a 60 his price isn't going to drastically change he may go up by what. 9k im guessing. In the scheme of things 9k isn't worth rushing in a player for.

But you will be sick if you wait a week and he bangs out a 60

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:51 am

Welshy wrote:

But you will be sick if you wait a week and he bangs out a 60

I could see how some people would be but im bringing in Parcel for Jniko and would be sicker if PArcel banged out a 60 and went up a fortune and unafforable
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:55 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

I could see how some people would be but im bringing in Parcel for Jniko and would be sicker if PArcel banged out a 60 and went up a fortune and unafforable

In your scenario yes mate but only because a 60 will make Parcel rise say $50,000 whilst a 60 for RTS $10,000, also more likely it happens Parcell with the form the 2 find themselves in

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:00 am

Welshy wrote:

In your scenario yes mate but only because a 60 will make Parcel rise say $50,000 whilst a 60 for RTS $10,000, also more likely it happens Parcell with the form the 2 find themselves in

That exactly what it came down to. Price Parcel will rise this week and even if he gets a 30 he'll go up more than what RTS will with a 50. Then either next week in one trade I can go either go Carter to RTS or Carter to Fensom. Or in two trades Carter and Feeney out for Auva'a and RTS.

Tohu and Cooper I have my eye on. Tohu has lost some coin playing out in the centres and has returned to the second row but what worries me is how many more times this year will it happen?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 am

Welshy wrote:
    SI wrote:

NRL.com has him as a definitive Round 7-13!  Lol

great!

DCE - Walker would only be viable if Arey returns in say R10 or if Walker grabs the other spot off Keary

Not sure what's worse, that or 'indefinite'.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

That exactly what it came down to. Price Parcel will rise this week and even if he gets a 30 he'll go up more than what RTS will with a 50. Then either next week in one trade I can go either go Carter to RTS or Carter to Fensom. Or in two trades Carter and Feeney out for Auva'a and RTS.

Tohu and Cooper I have my eye on. Tohu has lost some coin playing out in the centres and has returned to the second row but what worries me is how many more times this year will it happen?

looks good to me mate!

I always have my eye on misfiring guns semi/guns at he start of the season, pick them up cheap and hope they return to form as i all evens up eventually

Graham/Harris/Cooper/Fensom/ (injury related)/Josh Jackson

am i stupid for considering this

DCE - Walker
    Welch - BLaw

$203,000 in he kitty to upgrade 2 of

Rochow/Turner/Cartright next week

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:18 am

Welshy wrote:

looks good to me mate!

I always have my eye on misfiring guns semi/guns at he start of the season, pick them up cheap and hope they return to form as i all evens up eventually

Graham/Harris/Cooper/Fensom/ (injury related)/Josh Jackson

am i stupid for considering this

DCE - Walker
    Welch - BLaw

$203,000 in he kitty to upgrade 2 of

Rochow/Turner/Cartright next week

I think its a little late for walker personally. BUT theres is still every chance that Keary gets dropped when Arey comes back. But the kitty in the bank does look good. I traded in TMM and I think im late on that one but im still considering trading in a nuffi instead of TMM to give me that extra coin. But then also I feel its a little too early to be writing off positions

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:40 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

Harris has been painful for me. He was my final selection before Rd. 1 and most expensive buy at $428k, with Milf at 363k my second. Last season Harris just seemed to knock out 50 every game without fail, but these shifts to centre are doing my head in. Without Scott's injury, I think he would've been back to his normal self, and thankfully Bellamy named a proper replacement again this week. At 387k and BE of 62, he's going to be an absolute steal next week.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:42 am

Sir William T. Winfield wrote:

Harris is class and a workhorse, around origin he usually plays in the halves as well which is fucking annoying

might be Green and Hampton this year though
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:45 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:

I think its a little late for walker personally. BUT theres is still every chance that Keary gets dropped when Arey comes back. But the kitty in the bank does look good. I traded in TMM and I think im late on that one but im still considering trading in a nuffi instead of TMM to give me that extra coin. But then also I feel its a little too early to be writing off positions

If Arey was def out until R10 I would pull the trigger
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:03 am

charliemurphy wrote:

Im gonna be honest. My OCD dictates that my team must be sorted in order of price from left to right for starting 13 and top to bottom of the bench.

Yep.

Hahahahaha i do the exact same thing. Red dots always at the bottom of their position regardless of price would be my slight difference
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:18 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Hahahahaha i do the exact same thing. Red dots always at the bottom of their position regardless of price would be my slight difference
    If any one of you blokes are serious you have dead set stared at that screen too long!
    Although, maybe its like one of those meditation sand gardens and free's your mind up to wander the path of POD's as you go through the motions.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:56 am

Something for Garvey owners to ponder. Didn't Des initially pick Mbye on the bench as cover for Lichaa last year? A couple of injured halves later and the rest is history.

Maybe Mybe Mbye impressed more at the time and rookie Lichaa was somewhat an unknown, but the way Garvey's stepped up, I'd be very surprised to see him drop out altogether when Lichaa returns.

While they're cutting interchanges, they should put a 500kg bench limit to "speed up the game" too. That should cement Garvey a place.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:11 am

Archer wrote:
    If any one of you blokes are serious you have dead set stared at that screen too long!
    Although, maybe its like one of those meditation sand gardens and free's your mind up to wander the path of POD's as you go through the motions.
    Haha it's exactly like that. 

My zen garden, can't work under the chaos of poor numerical order
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:15 am

Revraiser wrote:

You opted for Gordo and Mansour mate. Strong, bold forthright decisons !
    Also not sure if serious
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:24 am

Ok, in the interest of spicing things up (and because I'm thinking of taking another risk and looking for inspiration). What's one POD you have been tempted to try but backed out on due to risk (I won't say chickened out... Chicken)?

No need to give away some super secret POD you are sure on and are grabbing this week or next, just a 'hell if I had nothing to lose' kind of suggestion.
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:27 am

I'll toss up one or two once I get home. Dont like using the app for research and want to check the ownership on them before I throw out names and look like a goose

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:45 am

I guess Tyson Frizell would qualify on all accounts for me. 1.11% ownership currently and last week I had a choice between Ma'u, Fensom, JDB and Frizell. I was scared aware by the Dragons rotation though despite Welshy trying to bring them to my attention.

Tolman might emerge as a good POD with 2.85% currently. Hopefully he falls off people's radar after his concussion-induced low score and not too many will pick him up. The 40 against Souths could scare some away, a 30 this week could even cause me to chicken out for next week.

As far as midrange "nothing to lose" type ones.. bit early to be thinking about that.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:55 am

Sir William T. Winfield wrote:I guess Tyson Frizell would qualify on all accounts for me. 1.11% ownership currently and last week I had a choice between Ma'u, Fensom, JDB and Frizell. I was scared aware by the Dragons rotation though despite Welshy trying to bring them to my attention.

Tolman might emerge as a good POD with 2.85% currently. Hopefully he falls off people's radar after his concussion-induced low score and not too many will pick him up. The 40 against Souths could scare some away, a 30 this week could even cause me to chicken out for next week.

As far as midrange "nothing to lose" type ones.. bit early to be thinking about that.

surprised to see Friz interchanged last week, he was very, very good I thought against the Panthers

Friz will likely be coming into my team for Rochow next week, surprised he is in so few teams

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm