NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 48 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by No Worries Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:39 pm

26th October, still spots available. Get on it, Guaranteed to take something home. In a dozen trips I took home nothing by choice once so the newbies got something. Ususal catch id is 4-6 each. Krumps in, hit me up
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:16 am

Fishing in Qld = watching out for a mad Souths supporter trying to motorboat you
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:11 pm

So I decided it’d be a good idea to have a beer with the NFL draft this morning which then became rum on ice. God I hope my pick me up medication arrives before I go to Hilltop Hoods tonight
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:07 pm

Thank fuck!
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:00 pm

It's pretty off topic but I can't recommend highly enough looking at the tweet history of Mark Levy and his 2 alt twitter accounts he's been busted using. He's gone into full on denial mode, on 3 accounts at once, and its glorious to see.

ED: we're up to 4 different accounts and "Mark Levy" is trending #3 across Australia.

Last edited by ryno_ on Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:09 pm

ryno_ wrote:It's pretty off topic but I can't recommend highly enough looking at the tweet history of Mark Levy and his 2 alt twitter accounts he's been busted using. He's gone into full on denial mode, on 3 accounts at once, and its glorious to see.

been following it hah. its hilarious, and also pretty sad.

a lot of the tweet history has been deleted. @frankie_1987 has posted a good summary with screenshots/etc
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:12 pm

Just wanted to say thank you lads. It's been over a year since I was going through the worst period of my life. Was struggling with so many issues that I wasn't dealing with and everything felt like it was too much. A year removed from that I've hit the best peroid of my life. It takes a lot of looking internally at what is causing the issues you have in your life and focusing on what you can control in your life. Putting steps in place to hold yourself accountable and making sure you set boundaries in your life that you're willing to accept. A year after is not a long time in terms of turning my life around but I really couldn't be happier with how things have turned out. It only happens when we make it better, positivity and focusing on physical and mental health is an absolute must have in learn. For those that are struggling do not be afraid of the changes you will have to make, embrace them and welcome them. Change is hard but it's worth it.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:11 pm

Krump wrote:So I decided it’d be a good idea to have a beer with the NFL draft this morning which then became rum on ice. God I hope my pick me up medication arrives before I go to Hilltop Hoods tonight

Krump is a loose cannon !
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:16 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:I think I'm back.... not that it was noticed I was gone haha.... :*(

Long story short, I had to fight off the black dog (hopefully on the up). Small steps

You were missed mate, hope ur stronger now and feeling better.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:17 pm

Honeysett wrote:Just wanted to say thank you lads. It's been over a year since I was going through the worst period of my life. Was struggling with so many issues that I wasn't dealing with and everything felt like it was too much. A year removed from that I've hit the best peroid of my life. It takes a lot of looking internally at what is causing the issues you have in your life and focusing on what you can control in your life. Putting steps in place to hold yourself accountable and making sure you set boundaries in your life that you're willing to accept. A year after is not a long time in terms of turning my life around but I really couldn't be happier with how things have turned out. It only happens when we make it better, positivity and focusing on physical and mental health is an absolute must have in learn. For those that are struggling do not be afraid of the changes you will have to make, embrace them and welcome them. Change is hard but it's worth it.

Hope ur ok @Honeysett, ur always gud with words and even in the advice above, still brilliant.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:35 pm

Hey guys, anyone familiar with hiring a car and what, type of insurance u should take up at the counter ?
    It's quite confusing when looking into it. But ultimately you choose the car and car options online and then the insurance seems to be sorted at the counter at the time of pick up ? Any advice much appreciated.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:59 am

Revraiser wrote:

Hope ur ok @Honeysett, ur always gud with words and even in the advice above, still brilliant.

Doing amazing mate, just wanted to share with the guys that are doing it a little tough that putting in the work really does pay off. I'm more than happy to have a good chat with anyone that would like to
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:07 am

Revraiser wrote:

+1
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:14 am

Honeysett wrote:Just wanted to say thank you lads. It's been over a year since I was going through the worst period of my life. Was struggling with so many issues that I wasn't dealing with and everything felt like it was too much. A year removed from that I've hit the best peroid of my life. It takes a lot of looking internally at what is causing the issues you have in your life and focusing on what you can control in your life. Putting steps in place to hold yourself accountable and making sure you set boundaries in your life that you're willing to accept. A year after is not a long time in terms of turning my life around but I really couldn't be happier with how things have turned out. It only happens when we make it better, positivity and focusing on physical and mental health is an absolute must have in learn. For those that are struggling do not be afraid of the changes you will have to make, embrace them and welcome them. Change is hard but it's worth it.

love to read this kind of thing. good shit mate.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:27 pm

Geez, you really are riding the high of winning that mods league huh?

Nah good on you bro, I forget how old you are but I was reading a thing the other day saying that the age between 25-30 is the toughest in our lives these days for various reasons. Completely agree with that looking back. 30-now has been the best in my life albeit with several big downers!

Really awesome that you're doing well, mate. You've always sounded like you have a good head on your shoulders.

Sounds like you've learnt to understand yourself better and that is awesome. Congrats.

One of my favourite quotes/ideas resonates with that last sentence - you get the courage to do the thing after you've done the thing. If you need help or need to make a change but you're afraid (and that's OK, that's normal), just go and do it anyway, never heard of anyone regretting it.

Top post, HS.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:31 pm

Revraiser wrote:Hey guys, anyone familiar with hiring a car and what, type of insurance u should take up at the counter ?
    It's quite confusing when looking into it. But ultimately you choose the car and car options online and then the insurance seems to be sorted at the counter at the time of pick up ? Any advice much appreciated.

Hiring in Australia or overseas? Do you have travel insurance and does that cover an excess?
    Which company are you hiring through?
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:34 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Doing amazing mate, just wanted to share with the guys that are doing it a little tough that putting in the work really does pay off. I'm more than happy to have a good chat with anyone that would like to

Speaking of good chats, do you want to reignite the poster profiles?
    I'd love to know more about a bunch of lads/lasses on here including but not limited to revs, MTB, SI, milchy (did he ever do one?), No Worries, Krump, milf, chewie, camo, verbal...
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:50 pm

I'd like to see a return of the poster profiles
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:32 pm

filthridden wrote:

Hiring in Australia or overseas? Do you have travel insurance and does that cover an excess?
    Which company are you hiring through?

Think we landed on a gud one in the end, but this is just for Tassie next month. Dont plan on getting travel insurance as it's just 1 week in Tassie.
    Hired a car through Airport Rentals from a company magnificently called Bargain car rentals.
    When researching there's all these dodgy reviews on soft companies, and the insurance information is an absolute wall of text. Just should be so much clearer.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:36 pm

No Worries wrote:I'd like to see a return of the poster profiles

Return of the Mac.....

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:16 am