NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:34 pm

Pain wrote:
    I doubt Jarryd's Mum will be there

Funny guy.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 am

https://imgur.com/gallery/2TlFpEY

Saw this, reminded me of SI.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:37 am

Random wrote:https://imgur.com/gallery/2TlFpEY

Saw this, reminded me of SI.

Only when I'm completely cooked do I sit down to pee and even then I take like 30 minutes
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Found this hilarious, bloke tries to shoot cop from behind at pretty much point blank and misses, after fumbling through trying to load it.  Looks like the cop then proceeds to continue writing the ticket out  Shocked

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/01/21/12/34/clumsy-shooter-narrowly-misses-cop
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:43 am

Hard ass.

I can only imagine if the guy in the car was giving the cop a hard time before that, he probably shut up pretty quick afterwards.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:45 pm

Why isn't Voltswagen spelt with an O ?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Your Name wrote:Why isn't Voltswagen spelt with an O ?
    As a grammar nazi I am confused with the entire spelling here.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:53 pm

You guys do realise Volkswagen is a Germon company right?
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    You guys do realise Volkswagen is a Germon company right?

I'm watching women's tennis and Sharapova is playing. I have the urge to give you a dirty disco ball Milchy.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:20 pm

By now everybody has probably seen the viral video of the aussie guys foiling a robbery by taking the keys to the car

If you haven't seen the interview they did this morning, this could very well be the best 6 minutes of your day.

Watch it till the end, What was the name of that fishing team again ? Could be the new fantasy team name.

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKM0P9gWx7k
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:30 pm

I flew from Brisbane to Melbourne yesterday and the flight was delayed cause some guy dislocated his knee prior to takeoff. Looked to be around 30 and fairly fit. I'm like WTF was he doing?

I'm seriously confused how someone could do that. I can only imagine while loading his hand luggage he got his leg caught under the arm rest, lost balance and pop. I tried to replicate on the flight home but couldn't get in a dangerous enough position.

Anyone ever seen anything like this?

Poor cunt was sucking on that green whistle thing as hard as he could.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:47 pm

Pain wrote:I flew from Brisbane to Melbourne yesterday and the flight was delayed cause some guy dislocated his knee prior to takeoff. Looked to be around 30 and fairly fit. I'm like WTF was he doing?

I'm seriously confused how someone could do that. I can only imagine while loading his hand luggage he got his leg caught under the arm rest, lost balance and pop. I tried to replicate on the flight home but couldn't get in a dangerous enough position.

Was it Chase Stanley?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:50 pm

Bren wrote:
    Pain wrote:I flew from Brisbane to Melbourne yesterday and the flight was delayed cause some guy dislocated his knee prior to takeoff. Looked to be around 30 and fairly fit. I'm like WTF was he doing?

Was it Chase Stanley?

Oh dear... Lol
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:55 pm

those whistles are the fucking best
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:50 am

Honeysett wrote:

those whistles are the fucking best
    Love them but they're meant to be really bad for you.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:34 am

My daughter wants to use some emoticons. Figured this is the appropiate thread

queen flower Coffee In Love Circle Jerk affraid bounce king Beating Heart Bang
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:44 am

Milchcow wrote:My daughter wants to use some emoticons. Figured this is the appropiate thread

Hi there Milchcalf don't forget to ask dad what the fap picture means Very Happy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:19 am

Krump wrote:
    Milchcow wrote:My daughter wants to use some emoticons. Figured this is the appropiate thread

Hi there Milchcalf don't forget to ask dad what the fap picture means Very Happy

This is worthy of both lol1 and lol2, and rather apt with the original post as well:   lol!  Lol
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:17 am

Hey, "happy spinning man" is a perfectly above board kind of guy.  Circle Jerk

She did ask me what "F - A = P " spelt. Good times.

At least she didn't notice the auto-fellating dog (which for some reason is called : laugh : )

Laugh

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:57 am