NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Share
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3356
    Reputation : 932
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by No Worries on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:47 am

    Pain wrote:

    I think her ticket to the games are though.

    I'm betting she's a member
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5039
    Reputation : 1513
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:29 am

    After giving birth to those four monsters Rusty would need Noah's Ark just to touch the sides
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1705
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by SI on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:17 pm


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Guest on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:46 pm

    Honeysett wrote:After giving birth to those four monsters Rusty would need Noah's Ark just to touch the sides
    Stick your pinkey in first so her vag constricts to the size of a 2B pencil.

    Lebbo73

    Posts : 36
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2015-10-22
    Age : 44
    Location : Toowoomba

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Lebbo73 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:55 pm

    Bren wrote:
    Stick your pinkey in first so her vag constricts to the size of a 2B pencil.
    You must have small fingers! Wink

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Guest on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:19 pm

    Lebbo73 wrote:
    You must have small fingers! Wink
    You obviously dont know where I quoted that from then...
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5039
    Reputation : 1513
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:12 pm

    I'll tell you my favourite christmas story.

    I was shopping at Woolworths to pick up some stuff for mum for Christmas dinner the next day. It's a horrible time of the year to be shopping at the best of times, let alone with fucking children running around. Anyway, I had some bread in my hand and a few other things and this little fuckhead child was screaming and running around the aisle while the mum was on the phone doing 2/10s of fuck all. Anyway, people were not happy with the mother understandably as they were trying to get past this little Hitler. He would shake the trolley as people would go past and everything. Anyway the spawn of Satan was pissing me the fuck off and kept stepping on my feet - now I hate children at the best of times but this was during me nuts. I kinda nudged past him and he ran past and smashed the bread out of my hand and carried on knocking a few nandos sauces bottles off the shelves. I looked at the mother is disbelief who at this time did nothing, I stared at her like "what the fuck, you serious" and she said back to me "oh get over it, he's a child"

    ... you... bitch.

    So I bent down, looked the kid right in eyes "Santa isn't real" the kid started bailing his eyes out, the mum got off the phone finally and I had to see a doctor from the excessive pats on the back and highs fives I received.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2410
    Reputation : 391
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Krump on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:26 pm

    Honeysett is a total grinch. Wicked
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5039
    Reputation : 1513
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:56 pm

    Krump wrote:Honeysett is a total grinch. Wicked

    I was so happy with myself and I still am haha
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1705
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by SI on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:24 pm

    Honeysett wrote:I'll tell you my favourite christmas story.

    I was shopping at Woolworths to pick up some stuff for mum for Christmas dinner the next day. It's a horrible time of the year to be shopping at the best of times, let alone with fucking children running around. Anyway, I had some bread in my hand and a few other things and this little fuckhead child was screaming and running around the aisle while the mum was on the phone doing 2/10s of fuck all. Anyway, people were not happy with the mother understandably as they were trying to get past this little Hitler. He would shake the trolley as people would go past and everything. Anyway the spawn of Satan was pissing me the fuck off and kept stepping on my feet - now I hate children at the best of times but this was during me nuts. I kinda nudged past him and he ran past and smashed the bread out of my hand and carried on knocking a few nandos sauces bottles off the shelves. I looked at the mother is disbelief who at this time did nothing, I stared at her like "what the fuck, you serious" and she said back to me "oh get over it, he's a child"

    ... you... bitch.

    So I bent down, looked the kid right in eyes "Santa isn't real" the kid started bailing his eyes out, the mum got off the phone finally and I had to see a doctor from the excessive pats on the back and highs fives I received.
    Christmas Eve day I was at Bunnings buying a new barby, and this story came into my head a couple of times when some little terrors were getting around.  Actually felt like just leaning over and saying "Santa isn't real, ask your parents".
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5039
    Reputation : 1513
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:31 pm

    SI wrote:
    Christmas Eve day I was at Bunnings buying a new barby, and this story came into my head a couple of times when some little terrors were getting around.  Actually felt like just leaning over and saying "Santa isn't real, ask your parents".

    Should have done it
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 1523
    Reputation : 297
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Pain on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:56 pm

    SI wrote:
    Christmas Eve day I was at Bunnings buying a new barby, and this story came into my head a couple of times when some little terrors were getting around.  Actually felt like just leaning over and saying "Santa isn't real, ask your parents".

    Mate what bbq did you buy? I'm looking to get something new.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1705
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by SI on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:51 pm

    Pain wrote:
    SI wrote:
    Christmas Eve day I was at Bunnings buying a new barby, and this story came into my head a couple of times when some little terrors were getting around.  Actually felt like just leaning over and saying "Santa isn't real, ask your parents".

    Mate what bbq did you buy? I'm looking to get something new.

    I was replacing a flash 6 burner that was never that great.  I bought a cheap as chips all stainless 4 burner Jumbuck.  Deadset wrapped with it.  Very good quality for the price and cooks much better than the older expensive one.  The real cheap Jumbucks don't look that flash; plasticy ally type shit but this is the "Forum" which is all Stainless.

    Was very tempted to grab a Matador after I went in there but stuck to my guns and got the cheaper brand.

    They are just over $400 normally but got it for $298.  Like I said, all stainless and cooks really really well.  Currently enjoying last night's snaggers on a roll with Tomato Sauce (from the fridge) as I type  Very Happy
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 1523
    Reputation : 297
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Pain on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:33 pm

    SI wrote:

    I was replacing a flash 6 burner that was never that great.  I bought a cheap as chips all stainless 4 burner Jumbuck.  Deadset wrapped with it.  Very good quality for the price and cooks much better than the older expensive one.  The real cheap Jumbucks don't look that flash; plasticy ally type shit but this is the "Forum" which is all Stainless.

    Was very tempted to grab a Matador after I went in there but stuck to my guns and got the cheaper brand.

    They are just over $400 normally but got it for $298.  Like I said, all stainless and cooks really really well.  Currently enjoying last night's snaggers on a roll with Tomato Sauce (from the fridge) as I type  Very Happy

    Yeah. Nice one. I'll have a look at that then.

    Does it get nice and hot for steaks?
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9488
    Reputation : 1705
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by SI on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:58 pm

    Pain wrote:
    SI wrote:

    I was replacing a flash 6 burner that was never that great.  I bought a cheap as chips all stainless 4 burner Jumbuck.  Deadset wrapped with it.  Very good quality for the price and cooks much better than the older expensive one.  The real cheap Jumbucks don't look that flash; plasticy ally type shit but this is the "Forum" which is all Stainless.

    Was very tempted to grab a Matador after I went in there but stuck to my guns and got the cheaper brand.

    They are just over $400 normally but got it for $298.  Like I said, all stainless and cooks really really well.  Currently enjoying last night's snaggers on a roll with Tomato Sauce (from the fridge) as I type  Very Happy

    Yeah. Nice one. I'll have a look at that then.

    Does it get nice and hot for steaks?

    Yep.  Gets hotter and heats more even than my old one.  I tend to cook steaks on the grill side and it is a bit sticky to start.  I actually sprayed a little bit of cooking oil on the actual steak last night before I started and it seemed to help a bit.  Can only think I was starting off too hot in the first place though.  UNLESS it is a lower quality plate/grill I guess.


    I was actually surprised at the variance between cooking surface areas.  Some 4 burners were a lot more expensive and were even smaller than this one.  I don't know what you've had in the past but I've never had a top of the line barby.  My last one was about $600 7 years ago so was a mid ranger I guess.


    Biggest thing with this one though is there is a reasonable area at the back for ventilation so if you are not cooking in a sheltered area it might be an issue.  I basically built it where it was comfortable to build and couldn't be fucked moving it.  The strong wind didn't actually blow the jets out, but you could hear them struggling.  I have moved it now and it is not an issue.

    For the $298 I paid I am wrapped.  It came with the regulator and hose but didn't have a cover.
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5039
    Reputation : 1513
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 pm

    I need to invest in a good BBQ, the dog chewed through the gas cable on the last one so I gave it away. The matador ads are reeling me in, especially when they play them during the big bash when I'm throwing money around.

    Also what's the most random drunk purchase someone has made? I bought $450 worth of Batman graphic novels on Boxing Day.. I have no memory of this.
    avatar
    Pain

    Posts : 1523
    Reputation : 297
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Pain on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:38 pm

    I paid $700 for an acoustic guitar at charity auction

    I have no musical talents at all

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:04 pm

    Honeysett wrote:I need to invest in a good BBQ, the dog chewed through the gas cable on the last one so I gave it away. The matador ads are reeling me in, especially when they play them during the big bash when I'm throwing money around.

    Also what's the most random drunk purchase someone has made? I bought $450 worth of Batman graphic novels on Boxing Day.. I have no memory of this.
    I wonder why...
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5039
    Reputation : 1513
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 30
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:17 pm

    Pain wrote:I paid $700 for an acoustic guitar at charity auction

    I have no musical talents at all

    At least that goes to charity haha.

    Haha shut up Panda, I was on the disco biscuits and you know it

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:29 pm

    Honeysett wrote:

    At least that goes to charity haha.

    Haha shut up Panda, I was on the disco biscuits and you know it 
    Does Joey have a batman fetish?

      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:54 pm