NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    The Betting Thread

    Share
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 3108
    Reputation : 498
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:54 pm

    We are all cashed up ! I had a gut feeling the tip was going to salute ! Cheers brother
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 1774
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:56 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:We are all cashed up !  I had a gut feeling the tip was going to salute ! Cheers brother

    Did it place? NZ TAB still not showing anything... common please confirm. I've had a shit day at work on the weekend so $800 would be bloody nice right now Smile
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 3108
    Reputation : 498
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:58 pm

    Now load up on Tradesman !


    Or maybe not.... when the interstate average horses win the group WA races it gives me the shits !


    Last edited by Revraiser on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 3108
    Reputation : 498
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:59 pm

    Yes mate got 3rd.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 1774
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:59 pm

    Fuckin legend - top pick brother - thanks!!
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by SI on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:25 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:
    flasSId* wrote:

    Didn't take it each way when you got that $61?  Handful of horse again but couldn't get out till about the 150.

    Where'd it come mate?

    I gotta thank you regardless cause I went in to chuck $50 on the place and chucked $20 into the poker machine - got $200 back. Put another $50 on the place after that.

    TAB in NZ not updating but you guys got me kinda excited - sounds like it might have placed?

    http://www.rwwa.com.au/cris/JwPlayer.aspx?jw=JnJlcGxheVVybD1odHRwOi8vbWVkaWFyd3dhLnNreXJhY2luZy5jb20uYXUvUmFjZV9SZXBsYXkvMjAxNi8xMi8yMDE2MTIwM0FTQ1IwN19WLm1wNCZ2ZW51ZT1BU0MmcmFjZURhdGU9MjAxNi0xMi0wMyZyYWNlTnVtPTc=

    Link above mate, glad you and Revs got on. I thought I was going to have to leave the forum when she settled last of 15 Laugh 3

    Found the rail beautifully at the 600 but check out how long it took her to get in the clear and the way she hit the line. Krumpy with that $61 very unlucky.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by SI on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:28 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:We are all cashed up !  I had a gut feeling the tip was going to salute ! Cheers brother

    Welcome Revs Very Happy . Can't believe she came in so far though with barrier 16 at Ascot. Was showing $50 and $18 or thereabouts when I went to bed. Got up this morning and that was into $9 and $3 Shocked All you blokes smashing her lol!
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 1774
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:58 pm

    flasSId* wrote:

    Welcome Revs Very Happy  .  Can't believe she came in so far though with barrier 16 at Ascot.  Was showing $50 and $18 or thereabouts when I went to bed.  Got up this morning and that was into $9 and $3 Shocked   All you blokes smashing her lol!

    I should be happy with my $800 but just saw that tote odds drifted to nearly twice what I got on fixed. I got $8 NZTAB payed $14.10... Dang should have split it fixed and floating aye. Fixed came into $5 by the close too. Weird discrepancy.

    Thanks again mate.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 1774
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:02 pm

    flasSId* wrote:

    http://www.rwwa.com.au/cris/JwPlayer.aspx?jw=JnJlcGxheVVybD1odHRwOi8vbWVkaWFyd3dhLnNreXJhY2luZy5jb20uYXUvUmFjZV9SZXBsYXkvMjAxNi8xMi8yMDE2MTIwM0FTQ1IwN19WLm1wNCZ2ZW51ZT1BU0MmcmFjZURhdGU9MjAxNi0xMi0wMyZyYWNlTnVtPTc=

    Link above mate, glad you and Revs got on.  I thought I was going to have to leave the forum when she settled last of 15  Laugh 3

    Found the rail beautifully at the 600 but check out how long it took her to get in the clear and the way she hit the line.  Krumpy with that $61 very unlucky.

    Yeah mate, I know squat about racing but that horse looks a winner. Whens it running next?
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 1774
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:10 pm

    OK, gonna try my luck with a couple multis on the 7s

    First up triple on:
    Argentina, USA, Scotland. @ $3.6

    Double on:
    USA Scotland @ $2.1

    Quad on:
    USA, Scotland, NZ, Fiji, SA @ $4.4

    Oops, should have said, this is just for fun. 7s is a crop shoot. Anything could happen. Just spare change on this thanks to my new favourite race horse Smile
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by SI on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:47 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:

    I should be happy with my $800 but just saw that tote odds drifted to nearly twice what I got on fixed. I got $8 NZTAB payed $14.10... Dang should have split it fixed and floating aye. Fixed came into $5 by the close too. Weird discrepancy.

    Thanks again mate.

    Yeah, bizarre discrepancy.

    In regards her next run, Saturday acceptances are normally available for Perth races Wednesday night/Thursday. I'll keep an eye out in case they slip her back into a mid weeker or country meeting and post here. Should still be some value if they keep her up in Perth.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Guest on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:30 pm

    Fuck I love Jamie Maclaren.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2413
    Reputation : 393
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Krump on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:23 am

    I
    flasSId* wrote:

    Yeah, bizarre discrepancy.

    In regards her next run, Saturday acceptances are normally available for Perth races Wednesday night/Thursday.  I'll keep an eye out in case they slip her back into a mid weeker or country meeting and post here.  Should still be some value if they keep her up in Perth.
    The trouble with horses that get back so far is they always look like they'll win next run and get themselves into trouble. Still well worth a punt at the odds though.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by SI on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:33 pm

    @Krump wrote:I
    flasSId* wrote:

    Yeah, bizarre discrepancy.

    In regards her next run, Saturday acceptances are normally available for Perth races Wednesday night/Thursday.  I'll keep an eye out in case they slip her back into a mid weeker or country meeting and post here.  Should still be some value if they keep her up in Perth.
    The trouble with horses that get back so far is they always look like they'll win next run and get themselves into trouble. Still well worth a punt at the odds though.

    This is why I won't have an online account. I have a compulsive pre-dilection for back markers who sweep the field. This is all I ever look for and all I back.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by SI on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:20 pm

    Krakka Vision is running again in Perth Saturday lads. Same weight, similar field, but inside barrier this time and up to the 1600, which won't be an issue.

    She will be 3rd or 4th favourite so might get 10's hopefully. Might go $50 each way.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 1774
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:26 am

    flasSId* wrote:Krakka Vision is running again in Perth Saturday lads.  Same weight, similar field, but inside barrier this time and up to the 1600, which won't be an issue.

    She will be 3rd or 4th favourite so might get 10's hopefully.  Might go $50 each way.  

    Nice, thanks for the heads up. Will definitely be on again!
    avatar
    Revraiser

    Posts : 3108
    Reputation : 498
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:07 am

    Im standing it out in a trifecta. Krakka win/5 roughest for 2nd/Field for 3rd. Swimming in it !
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by SI on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:44 pm

    Nice work lads, was hoping for $10 but took the 8 fixed. Hopefully she gets a clear run this time, as opposed to her last 2.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:48 pm

    Have never really bet on horses before. What race am I looking for? Also what should I be betting on? Each way or placed? scratch
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9545
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: The Betting Thread

    Post by SI on Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:02 pm

    Ascot races mate, the Australian variety though as Ascot in England is running today as well.

    PR5 number 9, Krakka Vision. I've gone each way fixed at $8 today because She will come in even further I reckon. She has absolutely flown home the last few even when getting wide and hampered. Barrier 2 should see her settle on the rail and hopefully stay out of trouble today...

    Race is 320 Perth time.

      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:51 am