NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night*

B/L
    B/L

Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night* - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night*

Post by B/L Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:22 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

Hey mate, just checking, but I assume the winner from Thursday night will also participate in this challenge?

So, in essence, the three of us on Exile should submit our answers to the Thursday night challenge and this one at the same time, just in case we're the victor?

If you wish mate, or you can wait it out and submit friday.
    B/L
    B/L

Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night* - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night*

Post by B/L Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:23 am

FalconSloth wrote:In question 14 will that include players who score 70 or just ones who score 71 or over

more them 70, so 71.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:25 am

Camo123 wrote:Q8 of the immunity challenge seems pretty difficult to pick between Bateman and then McGuire who's suspended Laugh 3

Fuck, ill need an edit.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:42 pm

B/L wrote:

more them 70, so 71.

I assume that's the same for question 1? ie "greater than" 50. So if you think 50 or less answer no, 51+ answer yes. I've got this correct?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:30 am

@SI thanks for the tip that there was a new thread. #ludite
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:30 am

Who else really really really feels like they need immunity this week?
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:33 am

Jumping Marlin wrote:Who else really really really feels like they need immunity this week?

Yeah mate I know the feeling. Feels like my number could be up this week
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:@SI thanks for the tip that there was a new thread.  #ludite
    Don’t worry mate, I did the same.
    Was wondering when we were going to receive this weeks challenge, only to discover this thread last night.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:17 pm

You guys use the View Posts Since Last Visit feature? Link tab feature thing below your PM tab? It's my favourite feature of any forum I visit and good for picking stuff like this new thread up.

Just a quick update... Been tough on Exile the last few days. We extracted each other's wisdom teeth last night and I've been boiling them in preparation for lunch today. One last meal before tonight's battle.

Thankfully not long now until we know our fate.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:31 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:You guys use the View Posts Since Last Visit feature? Link tab feature thing below your PM tab? It's my favourite feature of any forum I visit and good for picking stuff like this new thread up.

Just a quick update... Been tough on Exile the last few days. We extracted each other's wisdom teeth last night and I've been boiling them in preparation for lunch today. One last meal before tonight's battle.

Thankfully not long now until we know our fate.
    Geez, you really are a teeth eater
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:56 pm

All the best Teeth, Matt and Sajjos a shame seeing you both on exile may the best man win.

My tip is that Sajjos will win.

I hope whoever wins goes deep.

Whoever comes second and onto the jury also well done to them.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:20 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:
    Geez, you really are a  teeth eater

Indeed, mate.

Weirdest thing happened, though. Matt and Sajjos didn't seem overly enthused when I served up lunch. Couldn't piece it together what might be wrong. I'm no neanderthal. It's not like we were eating our own teeth or something filthy like that. I had one of Matt's and one of Sajjos' and we shared around the group like that. Bit disappointed my efforts seemed under-appreciated.

Anyway, just getting ready for the challenge tonight now.  
    Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night* - Page 2 Giphy
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:44 pm

I could say I will have the last laugh but I dont have any teeth left #bloodyannoying
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:18 pm

sajjos wrote:I could say I will have the last laugh but I dont have any teeth left #bloodyannoying

Sorry mate. When you told me you'd already had your wisdom teeth removed I just assumed the others would taste just as good. Embarassed
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:31 pm

B/L wrote:Round 12 Immunity Challenge:

Welcome to week 12, some big moves are beginning to be made and 2 idols refuse to show their ugly head....where are they ???

Like last week this weeks challenge will follow the path of Thursday nights challenge although each question will relate to fantasy and will be incredibly difficult to pick.

15 Questions, with the tribes member who answers the most questions correctly will win immunity and be safe from next weeks tribal council.

Like last week the person finishing first will win immunity and an advantage in next weeks challenge
    2nd place will again win immunity (This will continue until I feel it no longer needs to, there will also be a twist in the next week or 2 to change up tribal council)

Falcon Sloth as the winner of last weeks challenge will receive a 1 point head start on the rest of the tribes members.

All questions relate to fantasy points

1. RTS > 50 points ?
    2. Harry Grant highest  scoring player of the game ?
    3. Who scores more Darius Boyd or Josh Dugan ?
    4. Who score more Tom Deardon or Connor Tracey ?
    5. Does Tedesco score more then Thompson & Don combined ?
    6. Highest scoring Bench player as named in TLT for Roosters v Titans
    7. Who scores more, Havili or Starlin ?
    8. Who scores More Bateman or Robson
    9. Highest scoring 2-5 from either team in Manly v Panthers game as named in TLT
    10. Who scores More Cust or Luai
    11. Who score more RCG or Paulo
    12. Highest scoring player of Eels v Bulldogs (2 points)
    13. Who scores more points Munster or Mann ?
    14. How many players score above 70 points this week ?
    15. Who scores the most points for the round (3 points)

Best of luck, for some of you these immunity challenges will begin to become very important.

So does this challenge only relate to Friday, Saturday, Sunday's games? eg questions 14 and 15 don't apply to Bunnies vs Dragons?

Are answers due tonight? Shocked Or before 6pm tomorrow?
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:37 pm

yes sorry tonights game doesnt count.
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:41 pm

ok cheers, thanks. can sit back and enjoy tonight then. #latrellbanner

Ps good luck Teeth, Sajjos, Matt
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:50 pm

Dugan out, B/L. Admittedly possible for Boyd to score less than zero...
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:53 pm

jelejasof wrote:Dugan out, B/L. Admittedly possible for Boyd to score less than zero...

Lol
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:20 pm

B/L wrote:Exile Challenge

Challenge: To answer, as many of the following 10 questions correctly as possible.
    Question 10, will be used as a tiebreaker, assuming there is somehow a tie after that, the person who submits first will be announced as being back in the game and will re-join the tribe.
    The questions will be a mixture of fantasy and questions related to the game.
    Sajjos, Mattnz, Teeth the following questions will decide your fate in the game, as previously mentioned
    First – rejoins the game
    Second – First member of the jury
    Third – Goneskis

1. Which team wins the game ?
    2. Who Scores more fantasy points, Mcinnes or Cook ?
    3. Who plays more Minutes, Burgess or Tatola ?
    4. Blake Lawrie to score > 45 ?
    5. Will there be more game points scored in the first half or the second ?
    6. Who scores more points, Dufty or Lattrell ?
    7. Will Lattrell run over 100m ?
    8. Which starting half scores the most fantasy points ?
    9. Which player not mentionedin the questions above scored the most fantasy points ?
    10. How many fantasy points are scored in the game ?

Well, unless Sajjos and Matt forgot to submit their answers, I can confirm it will not be me re-entering the game. Holy shitballs, I think I got 4 right? Ouch. I kind of knew my game was over when this happened;

8. Which starting half scores the most fantasy points ?
    My Answer - the guy who played about 8mins tonight and racked up a total of -1 points. Sad

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:05 pm