NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night*

B/L
    B/L

Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night* Empty Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night*

Post by B/L Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:46 pm

Fanatics Remaining

SI
    Mulvy
    Multiple Scorgasms
    Welshy
    Jelejasof
    Jumping Marlin
    Chucky
    Wolfking
    FalconSloth

Exile

Teeth Eater
    Mattnz
    Sajjos

Fallen Soldiers

1. The Game
    2. No Worries
    3. Archer
    4. 13CokeHeads
    5. Ben Marlin
    6. The Goat Boys
    7.My Tv Broke
    8. Pongaforprez
    9. Storm Trooper
    10. Camo123
    11. Studogg101
    12. Random
    13. Sajjos
    14. Chewie
    15. Pookus McFly
    16. Dark Knight
    17. Rabbits21

B/L
    B/L

Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night* Empty Re: Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night*

Post by B/L Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Exile Challenge

Challenge: To answer, as many of the following 10 questions correctly as possible.
    Question 10, will be used as a tiebreaker, assuming there is somehow a tie after that, the person who submits first will be announced as being back in the game and will re-join the tribe.
    The questions will be a mixture of fantasy and questions related to the game.
    Sajjos, Mattnz, Teeth the following questions will decide your fate in the game, as previously mentioned
    First – rejoins the game
    Second – First member of the jury
    Third – Goneskis

1. Which team wins the game ?
    2. Who Scores more fantasy points, Mcinnes or Cook ?
    3. Who plays more Minutes, Burgess or Tatola ?
    4. Blake Lawrie to score > 45 ?
    5. Will there be more game points scored in the first half or the second ?
    6. Who scores more points, Dufty or Lattrell ?
    7. Will Lattrell run over 100m ?
    8. Which starting half scores the most fantasy points ?
    9. Which player not mentionedin the questions above scored the most fantasy points ?
    10. How many fantasy points are scored in the game ?

Last edited by B/L on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B/L
    B/L

Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night* Empty Re: Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night*

Post by B/L Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Round 12 Immunity Challenge:

Welcome to week 12, some big moves are beginning to be made and 2 idols refuse to show their ugly head....where are they ???

Like last week this weeks challenge will follow the path of Thursday nights challenge although each question will relate to fantasy and will be incredibly difficult to pick.

15 Questions, with the tribes member who answers the most questions correctly will win immunity and be safe from next weeks tribal council.

Like last week the person finishing first will win immunity and an advantage in next weeks challenge
    2nd place will again win immunity (This will continue until I feel it no longer needs to, there will also be a twist in the next week or 2 to change up tribal council)

Falcon Sloth as the winner of last weeks challenge will receive a 1 point head start on the rest of the tribes members.

All questions relate to fantasy points

1. RTS > 50 points ?
    2. Harry Grant highest  scoring player of the game ?
    3. Who scores more Darius Boyd or Josh Dugan ?
    4. Who score more Tom Deardon or Connor Tracey ?
    5. Does Tedesco score more then Thompson & Don combined ?
    6. Highest scoring Bench player as named in TLT for Roosters v Titans
    7. Who scores more, Havili or Starlin ?
    8. Who scores More Bateman or Robson
    9. Highest scoring 2-5 from either team in Manly v Panthers game as named in TLT
    10. Who scores More Cust or Luai
    11. Who score more RCG or Paulo
    12. Highest scoring player of Eels v Bulldogs (2 points)
    13. Who scores more points Munster or Mann ?
    14. How many players score above 70 points this week ?
    15. Who scores the most points for the round (3 points)

Best of luck, for some of you these immunity challenges will begin to become very important.

Last edited by B/L on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:58 pm

Are we going to get our challenge tonight or after Thursday night? Also when do I get to know my ‘advantage’
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:13 pm

I won last weeks challenge not chucky
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:28 pm

Is question 9 about which teams 2-5 will score the highest or which player from 2-5 will score the highest?
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:31 pm

B/L wrote:Round 12 Immunity Challenge:

Welcome to week 12, some big moves are beginning to be made and 2 idols refuse to show their ugly head....where are they ???

Like last week this weeks challenge will follow the path of Thursday nights challenge although each question will relate to fantasy and will be incredibly difficult to pick.

15 Questions, with the tribes member who answers the most questions correctly will win immunity and be safe from next weeks tribal council.

Like last week the person finishing first will win immunity and an advantage in next weeks challenge
    2nd place will again win immunity (This will continue until I feel it no longer needs to, there will also be a twist in the next week or 2 to change up tribal council)

Chucky as the winner of last weeks challenge will receive a 1 point head start on the rest of the tribesmembers.

All questions relate to fantasy points

1. RTS > 50 points ?
    2. Harry Grant highest  scoring player of the game ?
    3. Who scores more Darius Boyd or Josh Dugan ?
    4. Who score more Tom Deardon or Connor Tracey ?
    5. Does Tedesco score more then Thompson & Don combined ?
    6. Highest scoring Bench player as named in TLT for Roosters v Titans
    7. Who scores more, Havili or Starlin ?
    8. Who scores More Bateman or McGuire
    9. Highest scoring 2-5 from either team in Manly v Panthers game as named in TLT
    10. Who scores More Cust or Luai
    11. Who score more RCG or Paulo
    12. Highest scoring player of Eels v Bulldogs (2 points)
    13. Who scores more points Munster or Mann ?
    14. How many players score above 70 points this week ?
    15. Who scores the most points for the round (3 points)

Best of luck, for some of you these immunity challenges will begin to become very important.

Hey mate, just checking, but I assume the winner from Thursday night will also participate in this challenge?

So, in essence, the three of us on Exile should submit our answers to the Thursday night challenge and this one at the same time, just in case we're the victor?
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:35 pm

In question 14 will that include players who score 70 or just ones who score 71 or over
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:03 pm

This is actually pretty nice here on Exile.

Sajjos has already been kind enough to remove the four knives lodged in Matt and my backs.

Then, just as we went to thank him by patting him on the back, we noticed he still had a series of knives stuck in his back from when Minto took no delight in voting him out. So Matt and I returned the favour and removed those knives from his back. In doing so, we saw that in dislodging all these knives, quite a lot of our flesh had been removed too. Pretty jagged knives. Anyway, so we had a bit of a feast tonight.

Sajjos was relieved as he'd been picking bits from his unused Idol over the past few weeks and slowly toasting them over the fire, bit by bit. So I think he was pretty happy to get some protein back in his diet.

Been a nice night, eating each other's backs.

We were just having a chat around the campfire and I was saying that although I'll give the challenge my best shot, I'm like everyone else and kind of hoping Sajjos gets the win. Unless Matt and I would return and go on a challenge winning Immunity surge, our games are done... but Sajjos, I'd hope, still has a place in the game.

Anyway, good luck in the challenge, Matt & Sajjos. May the best discard win.

Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night* Giphy
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:19 pm

Teeth.. i know your alliance voted me out. ButI hope you fucking win. Although the scenes if Sajjos wins by eliminating two people who stabbed him in the back. I didnt think tonight was that predictable. Surprised to see Chucky be up there. Definitely hasnt been to predictable imo.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:35 pm

RandomSil wrote:Teeth.. i know your alliance voted me out. ButI hope you fucking win. Although the scenes if Sajjos wins by eliminating two people who stabbed him in the back. I didnt think tonight was that predictable. Surprised to see Chucky be up there. Definitely hasnt been to predictable imo.

Haha, thanks mate. Appreciate it. I think the odds of me winning are as slim as Sajjos' waist after eating bits of his Idol over the past few weeks, but I'll give it a crack as I know no other way.

I actually feel quite bad for how your vote out went as I also got fed that dodgy info from Russell Hantz too. We assumed it was accurate info but got played so maybe this is all karma coming back to bite me on the buttocks. Nope, that was just Matt. Seriously, Matt... just wait until the film crew have gone to sleep. Oh wait, was that you, Sajjos? Sorry guys, stuff's got a bit blurry in here since all this back eating.

Survivor Thread 3 - 10 Remain - 3 on Exile *Exile Challenge Thursday Night* Giphy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:This is actually pretty nice here on Exile.

Sajjos has already been kind enough to remove the four knives lodged in Matt and my backs.

Then, just as we went to thank him by patting him on the back, we noticed he still had a series of knives stuck in his back from when Minto took no delight in voting him out. So Matt and I returned the favour and removed those knives from his back. In doing so, we saw that in dislodging all these knives, quite a lot of our flesh had been removed too. Pretty jagged knives. Anyway, so we had a bit of a feast tonight.

Sajjos was relieved as he'd been picking bits from his unused Idol over the past few weeks and slowly toasting them over the fire, bit by bit. So I think he was pretty happy to get some protein back in his diet.

Been a nice night, eating each other's backs.

We were just having a chat around the campfire and I was saying that although I'll give the challenge my best shot, I'm like everyone else and kind of hoping Sajjos gets the win. Unless Matt and I would return and go on a challenge winning Immunity surge, our games are done... but Sajjos, I'd hope, still has a place in the game.

Anyway, good luck in the challenge, Matt & Sajjos. May the best discard win.

This deserves a thumbs up from everyone.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:34 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Is question 9 about which teams 2-5 will score the highest or which player from 2-5 will score the highest?

I'm reading it as which player of all the centres and wingers from each team scores best.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:56 am

Q8 of the immunity challenge seems pretty difficult to pick between Bateman and then McGuire who's suspended Laugh 3
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 am

I'm very interested in who voted for Mulvy when the plan seemed to be Chucky
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:11 am

multiple.scoregasms wrote:I'm very interested in who voted for Mulvy when the plan seemed to be Chucky

I do have this info at hand, and let's just say I think you'd be pretty shocked.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:16 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

I do have this info at hand, and let's just say I think you'd be pretty shocked.
    Matt, and 2 of Falcon/Jele/Wolfie. Reckon you pivoted to Mulvy? I voted for Matt
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:11 am

So good to see Wolfie survived!
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:10 am

Chewie wrote:So good to see Wolfie survived!

Thanks brother. Getting down to the wire now, was surprised I didn't have any votes however. May change next week.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:22 am

FalconSloth wrote:Is question 9 about which teams 2-5 will score the highest or which player from 2-5 will score the highest?

Individual and yes you did win last week, apologies...i was all over the joint last night.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:09 pm