NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NSW Blues

leaguegod

NSW Blues - Page 30 Empty Re: NSW Blues

Post by leaguegod Mon May 23, 2016 11:48 am

19 Man squad, team not confirm yet so hopefully walker drops out

frizzell and Jmoz in the 19 aswell as the 17 floated around by the media all morning
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Mon May 23, 2016 11:48 am

Ice wrote:Ok, I'm thinking Daley will go with this now:

1. Dugan (Id still have Coote)
    2. Mansour
    3. Jennings
    4. Morris (Id have Dugan)
    5. Ferguson (think I'd go Roberts now)
    6. Maloney
    7. AReynolds
    8. Woods
    9. Farah
    10. Gallen (should be Lock with Tamou starting)
    11. Jackson
    12. Scott (not convinced he will do this, probs Cordner here)
    13. Bird

14. JReynolds
    15. Klemmer
    16. Tamou
    17. Cornder

Think he will make Cartwright 18th and leave out Moylan. For whatever reason Coote is no chance.
    Almost nailed it
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon May 23, 2016 12:03 pm

FULL NSW SQUAD: Greg Bird, Boyd Cordner, Josh Dugan, Robbie Farah, B.Ferguson, Andrew Fifita, Tyson Frizell, Paul Gallen, Josh Jackson, David Klemmer, James Maloney, Josh Mansour, Josh Morris, Matt Moylan, Adam Reynolds, James Tamou, Dylan Walker, Aaron Woods. Bryce Cartwright named as a development player.

Dip

Post by Dip Mon May 23, 2016 12:06 pm

What was the outcome of the Dugan injury from the weekend? I assume if he is out Moylan, Jennings and Morris make up the fullback and centres. Is it possible that one of them is also under an injury/suspension cloud that we don't know about yet and Walker is there as injury cover for a centre spot? Surely he isn't considered as the bench utility? If he is, then no matter what the injury is in the backline surely he goes to Centre or Fullback only and they do some rejigging to put Moylan in the halves or something like that (assuming Moylan plays fullback and Dugan is out). If Dugan plays than I could live with Moylan being the bench utility, either coming in at 5/8 or fullback.
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon May 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Pain wrote:
    Almost nailed it
    Had my fair share of attempts. Walker was a bolt from the Blue so to speak, deadsset debacle if he is one of the 17.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon May 23, 2016 12:24 pm

Let's be realistic, he's not going to cost us the game. He'll get a couple of minutes and not do much, it's not the end of the world.
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon May 23, 2016 12:56 pm

SO of the 19, I think Daley might do this:

1. Dugan, possibly Moylan with Dugan on wing (Given Morris has been named, I mean seriously, he has named Ferguson, Walker, Dugan, Morris and Jennings!! 5 fucking centres, please)
    2. Mansour (Only winger named, must be in the side)
    3. Jennings (Couldn't possibly leave him out)
    4. Morris (Has named him, so he MUST be in the side, or why name him)
    5. Ferguson (only if Dugan is FB, if he names Moylan at FB, then Dugan will be on wing and Ferguson rightly misses out)
    6. Maloney (he couldn't possibly play Walker here, but he could play Moylan. If Moylan is the man he likes for the future, with either Maloney or Reynolds in the 7
    7. A Reynolds
    8. Woods
    9. Farah
    10. Gallen
    11. Jackson
    12. Cordner
    13. Bird

14. Tamou
    15. Klemmer
    16. Fifita
    17. Dylan Walker...bhahahahahahaha, good one Bozo, nah, seriously, thanks, lets play with only 16 men.

Frizell and Moylan/Ferguson to miss out.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon May 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Morris is there for Cover for Dugan who is playing in the centres and Moylan is the FB
    Dip

Post by Dip Mon May 23, 2016 1:11 pm

Weird team. I mean it's an okay team and I don't think anyone has missed out who was a certainty to be picked, but the selection philosophy is wierd.

Have they stayed loyal? Well the non-selection of Scott, who is probably in career best club form and has always gone fine in origin suggest no, and they are looking to blood for the future. But then they pick Bird, Farah, Morris and Jennings (who I think all deserved to be picked, but no more than Scott and Merrin). Really Scott and Hoffman seem to be the only guys in the too old brigade, and there are older players selected.

Are they picking on form? Well they pick Walker and not Coote, so you'd have to say not really.

Are they looking to the future? This is probably the closest you can say to yes, but they leave out Cartwright.

It's like they've picked an chose from each category and not stuck with any one philosophy. It is still a reasonable squad though, and it should be a good series. Walker is the only selection you can really roll your eyes at, but he might not even be selected, and if he is, might even spend the whole game on the pine.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon May 23, 2016 1:13 pm

Dip wrote:Weird team. I mean it's an okay team and I don't think anyone has missed out who was a certainty to be picked, but the selection philosophy is wierd.

Have they stayed loyal? Well the non-selection of Scott, who is probably in career best club form and has always gone fine in origin suggest no, and they are looking to blood for the future. But then they pick Bird, Farah, Morris and Jennings (who I think all deserved to be picked, but no more than Scott and Merrin). Really Scott and Hoffman seem to be the only guys in the too old brigade, and there are older players selected.

Are they picking on form? Well they pick Walker and not Coote, so you'd have to say not really.

Are they looking to the future? This is probably the closest you can say to yes, but they leave out Cartwright.

It's like they've picked an chose from each category and not stuck with any one philosophy. It is still a reasonable squad though, and it should be a good series. Walker is the only selection you can really roll your eyes at, but he might not even be selected, and if he is, might even spend the whole game on the pine.

Cartwright is injured mate.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Mon May 23, 2016 1:20 pm

i think jmoz is covering dugan ice, jmoz is gone, be interesting to see how dugerson defend that edge

out of the 19 picked, this would be my preferred team

1. Moylan
    2. Mansour
    3 Jennings
    4 morris
    5 Dugan
    6 maloney
    7 reynolds
    8 woods
    9 farah
    10 tamou
    11 cordner
    12 jackson
    13 gal

14 bird
    15 klem
    16 fifi
    17 Frizz

not exactly the team i'd pick but i can certainly live with it

this is how i think it will be chosen as long as dugan is fit

1 moylan
    2 mansour
    3 jennings
    4 dugan
    5 fergusson
    6 maloney
    7 Arey
    8 gal
    9 farah
    10 woods
    11 cordner
    12 jackson
    13 bird

14 tamou
    15 klem
    16 fifi
    17 walker

honeysett is right tho, walker probably plays the jrey 2013 role of sitting on the bench for almost all of the game, it won't be why we lose but we should have picked a contributor

Gal, tamou, klem, fifi and to a lesser extant woods all playing well, alot of size in the middle, that's where we have to win. if we allow scott, mcguire and parker to have big games, we're in strife

QLD team isn't as impressive as usual either, their back line is their weakest in a while and guerra and myles are lucky to be holding their nrl spots atm, i know myles has lifted for origin in the past but he hits the ball up like an old man getting out of the bath, it's like he has nothing left, either that or just doesn't care about club footy at all. its not all doom and gloom we'll certainly have our chances
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon May 23, 2016 1:45 pm

Honeysett wrote:Morris is there for Cover for Dugan who is playing in the centres and Moylan is the FB

Yep, that is what everyone is saying. Personally, I think he'll be in the side regardless of the outcome with Dugan.
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon May 23, 2016 1:49 pm

We will smash Qld in game 1, even with Walker in the side, cause they are filthy stinking fucktards.

Go The Blues!!
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Mon May 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Unless he fills the role of utility, I feel for Moylan because I think he might just get found out.

There's some good selections (e.g. Fifita) but overall the team looks a bit all over the shop and listening to Daley, I suspect the fall guy will be ARey and then Moylan if he struggles as expected.

I also think Merrin and Beau Scott are pretty unlucky.
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Mon May 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Ice wrote:We will smash Qld in game 1, even with Walker in the side, cause they are filthy stinking fucktards.

Go The Blues!!

You can almost feel the insincerity in this post shining through the false bravado.....

What a deadset rabble
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Mon May 23, 2016 2:37 pm

What about starting with Klemmer at lock
    Hes been outstanding playing 13 for the dogs the last few weeks

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Considering the NRL has been flogging the whole Violence Against Women campaign, which is just a marketing stunt sure, but to go and pick fucking Greg Bird to REPRESENT our fucking state and country is a complete joke.

GI isn't much better either. Would send a fucking message for sure if they were blacklisted.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Mon May 23, 2016 3:12 pm

dont forget fergo
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Mon May 23, 2016 3:34 pm

Pretty sure Fifita will miss out.

Moylan
    Mansour
    Jennings
    Dugan
    Ferguson
    Maloney
    Reynolds
    Woods
    Farah
    Gallen
    Cordner
    Jackson
    Bird

Walker (another bob Fulton manly pick)
    Klemmer
    Tamou
    Frizell

Morris
    Fifita

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 3:45 pm

Pieman wrote:dont forget fergo

Cheers, I had forgotten the details of all his fuck-ups. Even more reason to get him the fuck out of my fantasy team.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:44 pm