NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition

Poll

Please vote here for a name for this comp

[ 14 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_left61%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_right [61%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_left9%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_left4%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_left17%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_left9%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 23
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition

Post by RandomSil Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:57 am

I wanna see the lowest winner wear it for the offseason like MF
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition

Post by standard-issue Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:30 am

Cookie Monster wrote:This competition needs a proper name, so I asked for suggestions and I got a few suggestions. If you like any of the following or have a suggestion of your own then have your say

Fantasy Fantasy
    FF Navel Gazing
    Fanatic Fantasy Pick'em
    Mighty Fishes Cup  (this would involve the lowest finisher wearing that Unicorn avatar for a month after MF has finished wearing it)
    Fantasy Inception Tipping

Can you insert a poll Cookie?

And also add a voting area to decide on the comp name at the top of the page... Very Happy
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:39 am

standard-issue wrote:

Can you insert a poll Cookie?

And also add a voting area to decide on the comp name at the top of the page... Very Happy

It looks like I can, although it's my first poll so I could have fucked up

For anyone who has already entered, if the Mighty Fishes Cup joke option gets up you don't have to wear the Unicorn avatar. I'll wear it for you. I'll probably finish last anyway Wink
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:42 pm

I would suggest simply ‘Fanatics Fantasy’ as a name, just a nice catchy switcheroo of our title and explains the gist of the game. Or else ‘Fantasy Fanatics Fantasy’ as a more boring drawn out version of the above.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:19 pm

When are you closing up shop Cookie? I doubt I’ll have mine in tonight.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:56 pm

standard-issue wrote:When are you closing up shop Cookie? I doubt I’ll have mine in tonight.

5.00 pm Thursday over here in NSW, so that would be 2.00 pm in WA (I think?)

Looking at the poll above it looks like Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition is the winner so I'll update the name now. Thanks everyone for voting, and GM for the winning suggestion

Last edited by Cookie Monster on Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:59 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:When are you closing up shop Cookie? I doubt I’ll have mine in tonight.

5.00 pm Thursday over here in NSW, so that would be 2.00 pm in WA (I think?)

Yep! No worries.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:59 pm

Do I pick from L12 and 13 or are they combined?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:06 pm

WT2K wrote:Do I pick from L12 and 13 or are they combined?

Just from L12

You can choose your wildcard from L13 and below if you like, but I would probably be choosing someone from L1

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:34 pm

Hmmm, I want to pick myself. Might veto Razz
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:19 pm

It's a little unfair that I can only pick the player that will finish 2nd overall at best
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:40 pm

I'm in. This should be cool - hard as balls, but interesting. That's for setting it up, CM.
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:01 pm

Just bumping this to remind people about it, unless I'm wrong you've only got 1 hour to get that list in
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:27 pm

Very cool idea. Some of those leagues are ridiculous
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:30 pm

Krump wrote:Very cool idea. Some of those leagues are ridiculous
    L9 Right? DW Krumpett, i won't let you down. Just ignore the fact I'm not running Lolo, Cleary, Fifi or Haas
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Dam looks like I missed cut off, thought it would be game one kick off.
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:51 pm

DarkKnight wrote:Dam looks like I missed cut off, thought it would be game one kick off.
    Message in anyway? Might be in with a shot, the cookie could be 2 packets deep, prepping for the season launch and feeling generous.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:54 pm

DarkKnight wrote:Dam looks like I missed cut off, thought it would be game one kick off.

Send it in before game time and you'll be OK
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:56 pm

Speaking of tardiness I'd better post my team for this comp

Trajan
    Eaglestar
    White Lightning
    DK
    Wildbux
    Blindside
    sumo13
    Monty_Burns
    GK
    EasyTiger
    Dolamite
    Brendos1er
    Honey Badger
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:56 pm

Look at that! The man must be into the big w choc chip (do they still have those?) or some double coat tim tams today

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:56 pm