NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition

Poll

Please vote here for a name for this comp

[ 14 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left61%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [61%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left9%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left4%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left17%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left9%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 23

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:38 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:Turns out it was actually an advantage not being able to pick myself

You would've been in my team xox

I didnt enter as I couldn't pick myself  Flip Off (WINK)
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition

Post by GreenMachine Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:46 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

I'm happy enough to put them up every week if that's what people want

I haven't posted them this week yet, because Failhub don't have Round 2 totals in the FOG table at the moment.  A+

When (if) they sort their shit out, I'll post this weeks Table  Smile  

Turns out this week’s update might well be end of season!!
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:07 pm

Here are the results for Round 2. Sorry that this has taken so long, but I was waiting for the FOG table to display everyone's Round 2 results and their overall score. Of course this did not happen because Failhub are Failhub; I expect we won't see the Round 2 overall scores until the conclusion of Round 3.  A+

Anyway, these results were grabbed manually from the drop-down team displays so there could be errors here but they will be fixed when (if) Round 3 is played

Congrats to WT2K who could very well be the winner here if the season does not recommence

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Ffff_w13

Last edited by Cookie Monster on Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:47 am

That is one hell of a good looking table Cookie.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:46 pm

Here are the results for Round 3

Apologies for being a bit slow with these, but yet again I had to enter these scores manually as Failhubs useless fucking league tables seem incapable of displaying the current weekly and overall scores (they are still showing the Round 1 scores)
    I've submitted an error report to them and hopefully (yeah, as if) they will fix the problem. If anyone else would care to report this error as well it may encourage them to actually do something about it.

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Ffff_w14

I've seen a few posts from people who are concerned that some of their selections may have given up on their teams for this year, and are therefore looking to make some transfers. I imagine that Archer may well be one of these when he finds out that Welshy is looking after Shanbon's team. Anyway, I'm not against the idea of allowing a couple of transfers in a few weeks time when we have an idea of who has abandoned their teams. Of course I will leave the choice of whether we allow transfers to all of you so have your say, yay or nay.

Cheers
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:14 am

Happy for transfers personally. Although we may need to do it objectively-ie capped number or dates or what have you.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:25 am

Round 4 Results

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Ffff_w15

Fanhub fixed up their League ladders a day or so after I sent my error report in, so I guess I owe them a big thank you for doing that, and hence making my job here a lot easier. Thank you Fanhub for restoring the League ladders to the functionality that they had last year.

And thanks to anyone here who also reported the error
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:23 pm

Round 8 Results

As I haven't posted results since Round 4, and I won't do the next one until Round 12, I've changed the weekly team scores to overall scores. If you see any errors with your overall score please let me know.

WT2K is still kicking ass here, even though he has the notable handicap of having my spud team as one of his selections (I did try to warn you mate). CD, Studogg and Mulvy are all in striking distance as are a bunch of other teams if they get a bit of luck.

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Ffff_w16

See you in Round 12.  Cheers
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:28 pm

Looks like the key so far is not having any dead teams.
    Apologies to those that started with my spuds, I'll try and get to a reasonable result in the next few weeks
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:54 pm

Good to see I’m replaying the faith of my backers.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:09 pm

Sorry boyz, I'm doing my best! I've had some bad luck with injuries tbh. Cruising otherwise but wow this has been shocking
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:49 pm

Not last! cheer cheer cheer
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:49 pm

Round 12 Results

WT2K is still leading the way but can he hold off the late Chucky charge?

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Ffff_w17

Next set of results in Round 16

Cheers
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Movin on UP! Here I come to the Top!

Overall Milchache is really hurting me.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:04 pm

The key to this competition was not picking any spuds like MS who don't come good until the run home.

And avoiding any dead teams
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Fuckin Super Summertime Cock Suckers are killing me. Should have known better.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 pm

I mean just for clarity I was picked 0 times (Feels just like sports at school Sad ) and I am comfortably in the Top 50% of teams. Clearly a sleeper pick for next year based of these performances.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:34 am

Only just remembered this was on.
    Looks like I’m doing ok.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:03 pm

Round 16 Results

That man with the bashful tiger just can't be stopped by the look of things.

Unfortunately Chucky's charge has hit a bit of a roadblock and Mulvy has now nabbed second position.
    It is purely a coincidence that wt2k and Mulvy both selected my team as their League 7 choice. There is no corruption going on here........I swear   Wink

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Ffff_w18

Back to weekly results for the closing stages.
    See you in Round 17
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:14 pm

A lot of people that picked that shitto MS got a bit of a reprieve this week as he charges towards the top 1000. Was looking in a bit of trouble early season

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:23 am