NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Draft Game 2016 v1

Draft Game 2016 v1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Draft Game 2016 v1

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:20 am

Welshy87 wrote:
     Slight difference having someone with the talent of J Friend coming off the interchange compared to square pegging most of your team...

You even changed your team make up after all the Moylan playing 5/8th debate, can't even set your team out in your own vision, peer pressure is a friend you don't need...
    Who said I didnt plan all along to run Moylan at FB? Do you have proof otherwise? Notice I didn't select another winger when I could have gone Johnston or SKD. Once again you need to wipe your mouth with toilet paper because you are talking shit.

Dont believe me ask Honeysett (he has no reason to lie). I told him days ago I was going to push Moylan to FB.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:24 am

Honeysett was just stoked to see the Knights 700k signing get picked up at all

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:25 am

Welshy87 wrote:

Dally M CTR of the year playing on the wing for you? Odd.
    Yet thats where he is tipped to play for NSW in the coming years. Or you think Daley will drop Jmoz, Jennings or Fergo to accomodate Roberts at CTR instead? Notice Gagai and Chambers also started their origin careers on the wing. What about when Tate played on the wing?

Wipe your mouth big boy cause you are talking shit again.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:27 am

quicksand wrote:

everyone knows Boyd ONLY plays for W. Bennett lol!

Man down! Man down!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:28 am

Bren wrote:
    Who said I didnt plan all along to run Moylan at FB? Do you have proof otherwise? Notice I didn't select another winger when I could have gone Johnston or SKD. Once again you need to wipe your mouth with toilet paper because you are talking shit.

Dont believe me ask Honeysett (he has no reason to lie). I told him days ago I was going to push Moylan to FB.

There was a alot of Gus is training him at 5/8th replies to mine and Beasts queries...

Have you been running to Honeysett telling him people were being nasty to your team lol!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:29 am

Welshy87 wrote:
    Bren wrote:

There was a alot of Gus is training him at 5/8th replies to mine and Beasts queries...

Have you been running to Honeysett telling him people were being nasty to your team lol!
    Where did that come from?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:30 am

Welshy87 wrote:Your name

you looking forward to gettin rid of those beautiful 3 feathers mate?

What will the first bet of the new season be? Shall we start with something at the nines?

I can't wait. I'm counting down the days

The n ines is a mickey mouse contest that's like betting on the all stars. It's shits and giggles
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:33 am

Bren wrote:
    Yet thats where he is tipped to play for NSW in the coming years. Or you think Daley will drop Jmoz, Jennings or Fergo to accomodate Roberts at CTR instead? Notice Gagai and Chambers also started their origin careers on the wing. What about when Tate played on the wing?

Wipe your mouth big boy cause you are talking shit again.

Why are you talking about things that have never happened? Roberts hasn't played for NSW on the wing yet? he played every game at CTR for Titans this year same with Gagai lol

with gagai on the wing in origin ,the origin scene is completeley different and he isn't surrounded with talent like CS9, Cronk and JT in your team is he? he is playing with the likes of Hodgko and Widdop lol!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:36 am

Welshy87 wrote:

Why are you talking about things that have never happened? Roberts hasn't played for NSW on the wing yet? he played every game at CTR for Titans this year same with Gagai lol

with gagai on the wing in origin ,the origin scene is completeley different and he isn't surrounded with talent like CS9, Cronk and JT in your team is he? he is playing with the likes of Hodgko and Widdop lol!
    CTRs who have started their origin careers on the wing.

Gagai
    Chambers
    Fergo
    Tate possibly

Makes sense Roberts who started first grade on the wing would play there as well? Right?

Also desdset mate your previous comment was BS. Give yourself an uppercut you clown.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:37 am

Also didnt Gagai spend some time at FB? LOL. Wrong yet again Welshy.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:37 am

Bren wrote:Also didnt Gagai spend some time at FB? LOL. Wrong yet again Welshy.

but not on the wing...

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 am

SI wrote:
    Where did that come from?
    Agreed.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 am

Welshy87 wrote:

but not on the wing...
    But he played origin on the wing. Or did you miss origin as well? Yes or no?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:39 am

Plus like Roberts Gagai also started his NRL career on the wing...I see a pattern emerging here.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:41 am

Inglis plays FB at club level but CTR for QLD when Slater is fit. Does that mean Im wrong to select him at CTR? Hmm...
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:42 am

Bren wrote:
    CTRs who have started their origin careers on the wing.

Gagai
    Chambers
    Fergo
    Tate possibly

Makes sense Roberts who started first grade on the wing would play there as well? Right?

Also desdset mate your previous comment was BS. Give yourself an uppercut you clown.

You really don't seem to get it? The argument is they are playing out of position just because they play origin there for 1.2 or 3 games a year doesn't make that their position does it?

You really can't handle any sort of critism can you? Just the same over and over
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:44 am

After some thought I am changing the voting system:

-votes to be sent to Honeysett by 10PM AEST tonight.

-votes will be released on the forum at Honeysett's leisure

-only send votes to Honeysett please, not justifications; he's a Knights supporter, the mathematics will be hard enough, let's not confuse him with those word thingy's... Very Happy

-voting is TOP 4 teams ONLY, not 6.  This is to avoid any animosity that will NO FUCKING DOUBT arise in the forum due to dick swinging 

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:46 am

So you think they are playing out of position? Is that your only problem? Or is it because you have a shit coach?

Also I dont have a problem with constructive criticism, I am just debating the point (same as you). I disagree with you so like you I am allowed to voice my opinion.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:47 am

SI wrote:After some thought I am changing the voting system:

-only send votes to Honeysett please, not justifications; he's a Knights supporter, the mathematics will be hard enough, let's not confuse him with those word thingy's... Very Happy

-voting is TOP 4 teams ONLY, not 6.  This is to avoid any animosity that will NO FUCKING DOUBT arise in the forum due to dick swinging 
    Only having 4 means your not going to get any votes. Very noble of you Very Happy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:48 am

Krump wrote:
    SI wrote:After some thought I am changing the voting system:

Only having 4 means your not going to get any votes. Very noble of you Very Happy
    *you're

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 pm