NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL Fantasy

NFL Fantasy  - Page 4 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Krump wrote:

It's not something I would do and I don't go to his forum but if people put pics on social media they know full well it's a free for all.
    Like I said he can be a dick and he's given me plenty on here, but it's a fantasy site and he's very good at that.

He certainly lives in Fantasy land.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Yep, and trust me, I've said the same as you. I actually saved him from getting permabanned from Sportal last year, not that I have ever dscussed it and I won't say who the mod was. The issue now though is that it is out of hand to the point where it is affecting other valuable long term posters and we can't allow that.

Hench will know exactly where he stands when he returns and the ball will be in his court as to behaving like a half decent human being. It will be unequivocal and is completely up to him. I would love for him to continue posting. But he is the master of his own destiny so to speak.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Krump wrote:

It's not something I would do and I don't go to his forum but if people put pics on social media they know full well it's a free for all.
    Like I said he can be a dick and he's given me plenty on here, but it's a fantasy site and he's very good at that.

Personally i don't think having a decent fantasy thinking is akin to threats, abuse and just generally acting like a cunt! I also don't agree with having your social media pics etc banded around just because it is out there? Not everyone hides behind alts and avatars, i'm surprised you take this view krump
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:03 pm

In fairness to Krumpy he has copped it just as bad as anyone. I am still defending him as well but unfortunately he is running out of supporters.

At the end of the day it is up to Hench to act like a half decent human being. What he has been doing is not a mark of that. And blaming other people and targetting innocent posters is above and beyond what anyone should have to put up with in our community.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:05 pm

The main thing is you won't attract other posters with guys like him around.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:08 pm

SI wrote:In fairness to Krumpy he has copped it just as bad as anyone.  I am still defending him as well but unfortunately he is running out of supporters.

At the end of the day it is up to Hench to act like a half decent human being.  What he has been doing is not a mark of that.  And blaming other people and targetting innocent posters is above and beyond what anyone should have to put up with in our community.

There is a distinct difference between trolling and having a mental handicap
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:12 pm

He is the greatest troll I've ever come across. I hope he takes that as a compliment. But he has let it go too far. If only he used his powers for good...
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:14 pm

I've never put a picture of another person online in my life Welshy and never would I'm just pointing out how the world works. I'll happily pm you and any other poster who isn't a dick my FB, Twitter and drivers licence photo if it makes you feel better.
    I noticed recently that Hench was offside with SI and if that isn't a sign your being a total cunt nothing is, he should have taken the hint then. All I said was I value his views re fantasy.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Welshy87 wrote:

There is a distinct difference between trolling and having a mental handicap
    Where's the that's gold emoticon Random? Make it happen Very Happy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Krump wrote:I've never put a picture of another person online in my life Welshy and never would I'm just pointing out how the world works. I'll happily pm you and any other poster who isn't a dick my FB, Twitter and drivers licence photo if it makes you feel better.
    I noticed recently that Hench was offside with SI and if that isn't a sign your being a total cunt nothing is, he should have taken the hint then. All I said was I value his views re fantasy.

I am still defending him as well but it got to the point where it was, and will continue to, effect the forum and it's posters. I've had quite a few PM's from blokes that I love interacting with on here and don't want to lose them for the sake of him. I'm sure other posters are still to voice their concerns, and I'm sure other mods and posters have had PM's about it as well. When he started targetting the completely innocent posters on here who are clearly decent people, that's when he lost pretty much everyone's support.

The way he talks about posters on here, and the way he slangs the forum off, I actually think he genuinely wants this place to fail. Purely because his forum has been around longer and next to nobody is interested in it because he is the bloke running it.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Krump wrote:I've never put a picture of another person online in my life Welshy and never would I'm just pointing out how the world works. I'll happily pm you and any other poster who isn't a dick my FB, Twitter and drivers licence photo if it makes you feel better.

Not directed at you hiding behind "alts and avatars" as i put it mate i just didn't agree with you generalising the if its out there its free game type comment, but i should of also know a sane minded person such as yourself didn't really mean it like i read it!

Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:30 pm

SI wrote:

I am still defending him as well but it got to the point where it was, and will continue to, effect the forum and it's posters.  I've had quite a few PM's from blokes that I love interacting with on here and don't want to lose them for the sake of him.  I'm sure other posters are still to voice their concerns, and I'm sure other mods and posters have had PM's about it as well.  When he started targetting the completely innocent posters on here who are clearly decent people, that's when he lost pretty much everyone's support.

The way he talks about posters on here, and the way he slangs the forum off, I actually think he genuinely wants this place to fail.  Purely because his forum has been around longer and next to nobody is interested in it because he is the bloke running it.

You won't get an argument from me on a single point mate, tbh I'm not quite sure how I've ended up as his solicitor. I can't see it happening but hopefully he settles down and contributes in a positive way.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:33 pm

No harm done Welshy I sent you my name. Fuckin Hench isn't even here and he's driving me to drink Beer
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:35 pm

I know what you were saying originally but Krumpy, I've always seen it as his value with his knowledge and activity has always outweighed his dickheadedness and I think that's what you meant. Up till lately I saw it that way.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Honeysett wrote:The main thing is you won't attract other posters with guys like him around.
    You wont attract new posters with everyone having the same point of view either. It's just one big Circle Jerk

You need different personalities with different view points who express them differently.

Things might change when we actually start discussing games but at the moment .................
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 pm

Anyway...

Its Thursday and the Packers and Lions are playing so don't forget to update our teams if you want Rodger, Lacy, Megatron et al. in your lineups
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Is there actually a Megatron?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:00 pm

SI wrote:Is there actually a Megatron?

Yes CJ - Calvin Johnson. fantastic nickname ain't it
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Is he big and mean?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:08 pm

SI wrote:Is he big and mean?

haha he is huge for a wide receiver but actually sound personality wise, nothing like the steve smiths and chad ochocincos of the world

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:07 pm