NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

    Posts : 2399
    Reputation : 755
    Join date : 2016-02-07
    Age : 38
    Location : Isle of Man

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by GreenMachine on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:29 am

    It really seriously bothers me that I don’t own Bateman yet Evil or Very Mad 
    Keep finding a higher priority move every week! Oh the regret of going Gillett over him in week 1.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 15873
    Reputation : 3845
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Welshy on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:43 am

    @GreenMachine wrote:It really seriously bothers me that I don’t own Bateman yet Evil or Very Mad 
    Keep finding a higher priority move every week! Oh the regret of going Gillett over him in week 1.

    Can't get him in this week mate?
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

    Posts : 489
    Reputation : 347
    Join date : 2017-02-28

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Cap'n Ranta on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:09 am

    @Mr peanutbutter wrote:Ok final team for the week.

    Gillett + Host out
    Haas + Hughes in
    Should strengthen my wfb line without having to get rid of 2 decent players. Even if i wanted to bring in Ponga i would have to have traded Gillett + Tolman. Coming up to round 12 that would have been another spot i would have to fill again.


    (C)ook
    Surgess, Tolman
    Arrow, Garner, Murray
    Morgan, CHT
    Bateman, Nikora
    Hughes, CNK, Rava

    Farah, Mahoney, Rein, Brown
    Okunbor, Lawrie, Haas, Sivo


    Only real issue is who do i prioritize in my loop?

    Okkie & Lawrie
    Lawrie & Haas
    Okkie & Haas

    Im not planning in playing Sivo's score at all. Unless i play him over Ravalawa last minute.

    I start by just going back to basics. I'd play Haas out of those three. The only one I can see surpassing him is Okunbor with a few tries. Hopefully that is a safe enough answer for the main thread.


    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

    Posts : 2399
    Reputation : 755
    Join date : 2016-02-07
    Age : 38
    Location : Isle of Man

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by GreenMachine on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:38 am

    @Welshy wrote:

    Can't get him in this week mate?
    Cook this week.

    Going to let Burr and Hughes max out now and bring him in for those 2 before round 12.

    Looks the most common owned of the 5 r12 musts
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

    Posts : 133
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2019-03-25

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by 13CokeHeads on Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:05 am

    Slow day at work so i managed to catch a few recent threads in detail and I hope this helps someone on their sutton decision. I believe will go good at 13 atleast 40 good.

    Looking at another 9 but how and who??? i dont see a cheapy poping up unless baptise maybe pinches it from Granvilewho got subbed in the first half and never came back... obviously like Mccinnis cook farah but all seem far away. Already sold macca for ponga and Crichton last week.

    Kahu->haas
    Napa>Sutton

    Rein
    Tapau (c) afb out for 2 weeks he will need to pick up the slack 60+ mins pls
    Fifita
    Murray
    Jrbo
    Crichton
    Morgan
    Cleary
    Nikora
    Capewell
    Ponga
    Cnk
    Hughs
    Haas
    Sutton
    Garner
    Brown (poop loop)
    Xerri (best option imo)
    Garrick
    Rava
    Sivo -anyone notice he runs with the ball in the wrong arm? so less tb opportunity

    Disclaimer-

    Im doing pretty average overall so haas and sutton could wet the bed
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 6924
    Reputation : 1250
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:13 am

    Is Individual actually Sele??

    Been dropped for spending too much time with his fantasy team?
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

    Posts : 1006
    Reputation : 151
    Join date : 2015-11-09
    Location : NZ

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Honey Badger on Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:33 am

    @danseels1985 wrote:Fuck it I’m leaving Ponga til next week and bringing in Twal. Cmon Sivo pump out a score mate! Which 4 out of these 6 should make my bench? Mahoney,Rein,Haas,Garner,Capewell,Lawrie

    The trouble with Sivo is he is on the wrong side. The chief playmaker Moses plays on the right. Wasnt so bad when Brown was playing. Then there is the Jennings factor
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5887
    Reputation : 2205
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Scarborough

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:54 am

    Anyone watch that champions league first half? Wow.

    My trades this week are about as cookie cutter as you can get. Cook and Haas in with Ravalawa and Bird flying the nest.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog

    Posts : 6924
    Reputation : 1250
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:10 am

    @Honeysett wrote:Anyone watch that champions league first half? Wow.

    My trades this week are about as cookie cutter as you can get. Cook and Haas in with Ravalawa and Bird flying the nest.

    Absolute chaos. Glad I chose the right first half too watch
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 4130
    Reputation : 970
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:56 am

    @SaveTheCheerleader wrote:I have a bad feeling Haas will burn me

    Yeah, he's the sort of player that will bite you in the (h)ass!
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 5887
    Reputation : 2205
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Scarborough

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:09 am

    That game was absolutely brilliant and absolutely soul crushing.
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

    Posts : 2562
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2016-03-15
    Age : 98
    Location : Fishing. Golfing. Speedo Model.

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Rabbit on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:28 am

    Good morning forum dwellers. This is your Rabbit speaking. Did anyone see part 1 of Game of Thrones? What about those three lovelies getting rogered early in the show? Magnificent Very Happy

    Rabbit’s Roundup

    Haas - the big boy certainly made an impression last week, ploughing through the ruck....and the tackles. I like the look of this behemoth and, like many here, I think he’s a must have. Buy hard.

    Cooky - What can I say? Looks like he’ll find his way to the top of the fantasy pack again this year. Sure, Farah has had a jump start, but those old legs will wear out soon and he’ll find a way to the injury bench once the Tigpies start losing a few.

    Twal - that’s my pod gone. Everyone will have him now. What a beast.....just keeps hitting it up the guts, makes 2 tackles a set and looks like he could actually be a cyborg. Must have.

    Sele - where the fuck is he? Has anyone posted a missing persons report? Has there been any talk about him on here?

    Dedwards - lol! 7 fucking points....lol. Good riddance you prick.

    This week, I’m predicting Sivo for a double and 43 points. Also, my other super pod, Milford will fire up after having shit put on him all week. He’s looking at an 80.

    Murray - just lol @ the posters thinking he’s a trade or won’t play Origin Laughing Please.

    The Rabbit charge has well and truly begun. 103rd overall last week and up to 1700th odd from a very tardy start. I’ll be expecting to pick up the weekly this week, being Easter and all. Happy Easter and up the mighty Bunnies! We’ll put 60 on the kebab munchers.

    That’s it. Nothing else to report. Carry on.

    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 2482
    Reputation : 605
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by mattnz on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:30 am

    @13CokeHeads wrote:Slow day at work so i managed to catch a few recent threads in detail and I hope this helps someone on their sutton decision. I believe will go good at 13 atleast 40 good.

    Looking at another 9 but how and who??? i dont see a cheapy poping up unless baptise maybe pinches it from Granvilewho got subbed in the first half and never came back... obviously like Mccinnis cook farah but all seem far away. Already sold macca for ponga and Crichton last week.

    Kahu->haas
    Napa>Sutton

    Rein
    Tapau (c) afb out for 2 weeks he will need to pick up the slack 60+ mins pls
    Fifita
    Murray
    Jrbo
    Crichton
    Morgan
    Cleary
    Nikora
    Capewell
    Ponga
    Cnk
    Hughs
    Haas
    Sutton
    Garner
    Brown (poop loop)
    Xerri (best option imo)
    Garrick
    Rava
    Sivo -anyone notice he runs with the ball in the wrong arm? so less tb opportunity

    Disclaimer-

    Im doing pretty average overall so haas and sutton could wet the bed

    You should look at Egan, is the new starting hooker based on form. Cleary has said if Katoa wanted to be their starting hooker for the season he needed to be able to play 80. That clearly hasn't happened and wouldn't surprise me if he is lining up Egan for that role instead.

    $339k, when he started at hooker in round 1 he scored 59 (including a try) in 60 minutes. Plays round 12.
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 2482
    Reputation : 605
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by mattnz on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:32 am

    @Rabbit wrote:Good morning forum dwellers. This is your Rabbit speaking. Did anyone see part 1 of Game of Thrones? What about those three lovelies getting rogered early in the show? Magnificent Very Happy

    Rabbit’s Roundup

    Haas - the big boy certainly made an impression last week, ploughing through the ruck....and the tackles. I like the look of this behemoth and, like many here, I think he’s a must have.  Buy hard.

    Cooky - What can I say? Looks like he’ll find his way to the top of the fantasy pack again this year. Sure, Farah has had a jump start, but those old legs will wear out soon and he’ll find a way to the injury bench once the Tigpies start losing a few.

    Twal - that’s my pod gone. Everyone will have him now. What a beast.....just keeps hitting it up the guts, makes 2 tackles a set and looks like he could actually be a cyborg. Must have.

    Sele - where the fuck is he? Has anyone posted a missing persons report? Has there been any talk about him on here?

    Dedwards -  lol! 7 fucking points....lol. Good riddance you prick.

    This week, I’m predicting Sivo for a double and 43 points. Also, my other super pod, Milford will fire up after having shit put on him all week. He’s looking at an 80.

    Murray - just lol @ the posters thinking he’s a trade or won’t play Origin  Laughing Please.

    The Rabbit charge has well and truly begun. 103rd overall last week and up to 1700th odd from a very tardy start. I’ll be expecting to pick up the weekly this week, being Easter and all. Happy Easter and up the mighty Bunnies! We’ll put 60 on the kebab munchers.

    That’s it. Nothing else to report. Carry on.


    Nothing on Ryan James return to form?

    Twal is still only in 5.7% of teams. Lots have missed out on him.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning

    Posts : 8821
    Reputation : 2045
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by White Lightning on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:35 am

    @SI wrote:Anyone else catch Okunbar on League Life?  What an intelligent and incredibly well spoken young man.  

    The only person I watch on League Life is Hannah Hollis boom.
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

    Posts : 2562
    Reputation : 1725
    Join date : 2016-03-15
    Age : 98
    Location : Fishing. Golfing. Speedo Model.

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Rabbit on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:36 am

    @mattnz wrote:

    Nothing on Ryan James return to form?

    I forgot about him. Seeing as I dumped him after week 1, thinking he might stay on that edge, it’s a bit hard to bring him back in now. I like him as a player and I still reckon he’ll outscore Arrow over the year, but when Cartwright eventually gets dropped, he could end up back on that edge. Plus, I think Brennan is a potato.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning

    Posts : 8821
    Reputation : 2045
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by White Lightning on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:40 am

    @GreenMachine wrote:It really seriously bothers me that I don’t own Bateman yet Evil or Very Mad 
    Keep finding a higher priority move every week! Oh the regret of going Gillett over him in week 1.

    That's how I feel about Twal. Been wanting to get him for 3 weeks but never do.
    avatar
    Harviginald

    Posts : 28
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2018-02-02

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by Harviginald on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:44 am

    1. Bird & Kahu --> Twal & Haas

    2. Bird & Burns --> Klemmer & Haas

    Leaning towards 1 as i've kept burns this long might as well wait for him to come back, but my worry is having him and Brown still means I have only got 15 players making cash each week - really want Cook if i could afford him but would mean cashing out a cow that hasn't peaked :/
    mattnz
    mattnz

    Posts : 2482
    Reputation : 605
    Join date : 2018-03-11

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by mattnz on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:50 am

    @Harviginald wrote:1. Bird & Kahu --> Twal & Haas

    2. Bird & Burns --> Klemmer & Haas

    Leaning towards 1 as i've kept burns this long might as well wait for him to come back, but my worry is having him and Brown still means I have only got 15 players making cash each week - really want Cook if i could afford him but would mean cashing out a cow that hasn't peaked :/

    I would go with 1. Similar scores, save $70k and no Origin = 50+ extra points in the 2nd bye round.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning

    Posts : 8821
    Reputation : 2045
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34 - Page 38 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 34

    Post by White Lightning on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:51 am

    @Harviginald wrote:1. Bird & Kahu --> Twal & Haas

    2. Bird & Burns --> Klemmer & Haas

    Leaning towards 1 as i've kept burns this long might as well wait for him to come back, but my worry is having him and Brown still means I have only got 15 players making cash each week - really want Cook if i could afford him but would mean cashing out a cow that hasn't peaked :/

    I like 1 as well because you get rid of Kahu

      Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:53 pm